Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19

2 posters

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:29 pm

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

Over the weekend, everybody was on alert, looking for this to happen, not really  Saturday. What did happen was just as good. The banks were looking at some live rates, some actually tradable rates, though they weren’t the countries we wanted. But, there were some countries that might have been trading, that they thought they were going to release, yesterday or earlier today. We know the rates on the screen were locked in. They felt like they were going to go. They did do what they haven’t done since January. They contacted all the exchange centers and put people on Stand-by to be able to get to their station within one hour of receiving their call. They weren’t on lockdown. They are still on Stand-by, at this moment. That is where we are.

The bank is telling us – all the details I am getting this morning from at least 3 different places – Iraq has now fully completed what they needed to do for the RV to go through. It has been processed and we are waiting for the UST to give the release to the banks, here, for it to get started. When that happens, when the UST gives the release, ther rate will be posted on the CBI and we will get started.

Outside the US Boarders (story we are looking for confirmations) – at least one Canadian bank was going to start making appointments for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. That was Saturday. Our own banks thought we would start today. It could happen at any moment. I know Mnt Goat is saying 2020 again. Everyone else is preparing for it to happen, now, in the US and Iraq. The window is still including this week, and they put everyone on standby, multiple banks and people, thinking they will do appointments this week. Still, we wait on the UST. They haven’t given the final GO, though the banks have the codes in preparation, and they haven’t put them in the system, yet.

Noble1111 – Tony indirectly mentioned a particular bank on Mon., 4/22nd. I spoke with a wealth manager here in a Florida’s local branch of the bank Tony mentioned on yesterday, by way of a family member’s relationship her. The wealth manager says she’s heard others [military holders of dinar] talk about Iraqi Dinar outside of the banking industry. She asked that I email her some info about it. Can you suggest what info could be sent to her or a link for her to read? She says she is a private financial advisor/wealth manager that manages up to only 15 mil in assets but there are others that manage much higher that she could direct us to. T – no, go in Chat and ask somebody. There are some articles out there.

One of the transcribers, Sunny, died last Friday. We are hearing that PaperBoy also passed last night. (They mentioned some other deaths of TNT Family members, or their close relatives, that happened recently.)

Skipped – Bernie66 – Is there any validity that there might be a Class Action law suit if the RV doesn’t happen?

Skipped – Lena – Tony, you seem to give us a lot of what the Bank/Treasuary information gives you. Aren’t you a bit insulted that they keep giving you this type of information especially since it seems non of it has ever come true?

Skipped – Windfall55 – trust questions: how long does the grantor have to wait to become a trustee? is grantor and settlor the same thing? in opening the trust is the 1st and last page all that is required to submit to the bank? can the trust and the foundation (trust) move money back and forth? when and where is your next trust seminar?

Minicoopsc – On Sunday when speaking about trust, you spoke on trust A trust B owning and allotting usage of a vehicle..how are both trust tied together? Is there a written contract between the two trust? R –through a contractual agreement.

Skipped – BurbankLou – Does your committee person have an explanation for why the RV hasn’t happened?

Lena – In News Post it says Iraq will not go along with the sanction against Iran and that the US is serious to punish those who do not abide by the sanctions. Can you tell us where your think this will leave us? Will it be 3 more years and hopefully a new administration in Iraq that will get it done? Or what?? T – I think Iraq has been given waivers from some things on the Sanctions, and maybe they are putting together a final list of what they will and won’t be able to do, but they aren’t going to do what our Administration has been doing – cut off their nose to spite their face. Even this Administration is not that stupid, I don’t think. Iraq is too dependent on Iran to just cut them off. It doesn’t even make sense. Now, 2-3 years from now, if Saudi Arabia and Jordan comes in, and others, and get a bigger percentage of what Iraq does, maybe they will. But, right now, today, we couldn’t enforce that if we wanted to, with it crashing Iraq’s economy. So, that doesn’t really make sense to say we will enforce those sanctions against Iraq, like we are going to with other countries. So, that is not going to hold up the RV.

The State Department has everything sitting in their hand right now, but they are pushing it forward. They are the ones notifying the banks, so you guys know, telling them how close they are, to get ready or not get ready. They are the ones to process the release codes, and we had somebody in the room, to even go that far and give them. We got on Saturday that they were asked to apply to some countries and they were tradable Saturday. We don’t have a list of the countries. They weren’t the ones that we wanted. But they were looking at the screens and saying these are the ones that are tradable, and we could start trading these countries. They haven’t done that so far. Iraq is just trying to make it clear they aren’t a pawn between the US and Iran, they don’t want their land to be used, and they don’t want to be in the middle of a war between Iran and the US. They are also saying they are not going to starve their people because you two are arguing. We won’t ruin our economy because of the two of you. We are going to continue, which is what they should do.

Skipped – Alf – How is Iraq’s refusal to abide by the US sanctions on Iran  will effect the RV?

Red – q1. would you comment on the Lower Denoms in Iraq status now? T – don’t have an update on that. We know they were putting out the new 50s, 100s, 250s. They are still supposed to be in the ATMs and the banks. Our banker over there says they have them in the Vault. This is what I got from our guy in Iraq this morning. Our Iraq guy said he didn’t know what else to tell us. We have done absolutely everything that we were supposed to do. We are getting paid.  We got that contractors got paid at a new rate on Friday. We got that from a couple of other sources. I also got from my street guy that he hasn’t seen that yet. He thinks the contractors got paid at the old rate. He is not a contractor. He owns his business in the Green Zone. He knows about the lower denoms, and the new cards they got last week. The exchange rate on those cards is whatever the rate is in the country where they go and use them. That says they have to have international rates. They are not all the same. Article came out Friday and it was on TV. That was why the banks, here, were hyped up about the weekend and this week.

Skipped – q2 the contractors pay do you know the value of their payments and have they received all the backpay?

q3 In the USA are the bankers calling in the certain ones to get exchanged in the last few days? How Many people,  What Currencies,   amount received ? T – Haven’t heard about any of that in the last few days. Banks have contacted some people to get their stuff ready, maybe brought some people in to count their currency, and look at their documents. And, some told people they thought they would be going this week, if not over the (last).weekend.

Skipped – q4 looking at the big picture of the RV why would an informational source keep putting egg on the face of the highest level bankers time after time?

Tndr – Topic- Banks already exchanged some clients.

Please share why you think any bank would risk exchanging their clients’ currency before a public release of the anticipated rates without a claw back clause (Tony recently shared Intel from a person who stated they exchanged, no clawback, and not a SKR). Are these early exchanges more frequent lately? T – only thing I can say is the bank has a relation with the person, already, and didn’t need it. One guy who exchanged didn’t have that clawback in there. If they are doing that now, they are doing it at a rate where they are making money. Like if they did the zim at .03 and it comes out at .33, they are making money. That is the only gamble they are taking, and they restrict how much they can withdraw.

Topic – Committee info from this past weekend.

Ray, your update on Sat mentioned you received info from the committee on Saturday when you typically do not hear from them on weekends. We are sure you did not share all they did. Do you have more confidence in what they said about timing due to this reaching out to you on a weekend? What else can you share about their Saturday message/info to you? R – basically he shared that Thursday, after midnight last week, was when they expected the RV to happen.

Storm – You mentioned in past weeks to watch oil. For a while it was climbing nearly 1.00 plus a day. It seems to have settled. What number if any are you watching for? Did the Iraqi citizens get paid for April? If not, happen to know what they are telling them? T – They set the budget at $47 I think, and got excited when it hit $53. We got $6.50 to $8 something as a range last weekend. They couldn’t give us the exact rate because it was locked. It is based on the price of oil and how high it goes up. I know they are passed what is needed for the budget.

Chris – My intel tells me that MIKE (Gman -donation guy) from PA will be with us all summer is that true? R – when we tell you stuff, we tell you where we got it. You should ask your source why he said that.

BobK – First did Iraq open the bank in Saudi Arabia?  If so is there some type rule that says 72 hours later it needs to be world wide? T – They did open the bank there. But, it is Coming Soon, because there are still things they need to do.

Papa bear – How to place Dinar currency into a Roth 401K prior to revaluation? R – It has to purchase it.

G8day – I want to move badly, hate the area where I live.  Would either one of you bet a million dollars that I can live in the house of my dreams if I just wait a week or two? R – no. But, I will if you just wait.

AWN92 – My question is regarding the IMF Projects that we can invest in. Let’s say I want to invest $10 million in an IMF Project. Does that money stay at the bank, meaning can I use it as leverage for a higher rate, or does that money have to be transferred out of the bank in order to participate in the project? T – Your money goes in the bank and the bank will control the money for a bank project. But, the IMF has to be in control of the money for their projects. They can’t use the money if the bank has control of it. If you invest your money with someone, they have to be able to use your money. We don’t have the information on how it will work, but we will get it.  Your money will go to where you are investing it. They have to be able to use it.

Skipped – ShayJay – If the Revalue goes past tomorrow, (April 30) and goes into May, how long will it take for them to issue NEW CODES for the month to the banks?

NewMoney28 – I have a friend that I just introduced to the Iraqi dinar. THis is the first time he’s listening to a live call. He’d like to know a little about the NDA for the contract rate. He’s receiving conflicting information from other fellow Dinarians. He’d like to hear info directly from Tony so that he’s clear concerning the NDA as to weather or not he should or should not sign a NDA. T – I’ve done this for over 10 years. The NDA has gone from many pages to a few pages. It went from a 10 year to 90 day NDA, supposedly. Your NDA should be about 4 pages, maybe 10 total with signature pages. All it means is don’t tell the RATE you got. Everyone will be exchanging dinar, so that part is not a secret. They don’t want us, Dinarians, trying to challenge the banks to get what someone else got, and get upset with the banks. You have to ask for the Contract Rate, or anything other than the standard rate, and you should have to sign the NDA. Don’t be afraid of signing it. Just don’t tell everyone the rate you got. If you do, they can take back the money. If that scares you, just take the standard rate. Don’t overcomplicate it.

865 – 404 – We have always been alerted that, at the end, there would be mass confusion. What are your sources saying about First baskets, Second baskets etc., now? Are they coalescing in their opinions? T – No, the baskets are still there, as far as the top ones. That part is not confusing, at all. The timeframe is probably still there between baskets.

C – With respect to the information your sources are sharing – the banks, the Committee guy, and any others – how does that compare with each other? Is their info dovetailing or still differing? T – They are still different. The Committee guy is still saying what they are saying, and the banks are still saying what they are saying. Let me tell you what is happening, though. More and more banks are saying they are being trained for the same thing – that they are taking the Zim notes and this is how it is going to be processed. We now know that the banks have different contracts with the UST. They are not all going to operate the same way, and they are not all going to have the same rate. It will be based on their contract with the UST. They are all still saying they are going to take the Zim. HSBC will be the foundation for the Zim, like Wells Fargo is the foundation for the the RV, itself. Multiple banks will be able to exchange it.

C – You indicated we are just waiting for the UST to issue the go ahead? Any other countries that need to be nudged to the end, or is it just down to the UST? T – Out of Iraq and out of our banking system, they are both telling me it is up to the UST. They have the codes. But, they don’t have the authority to put the code in there to make it work. The Rates are sitting on the screens waiting for that.

C – will codes need to be extended if it goes past the 30 days from the day they were released? T – I think it started on the 9th of April, so it should go to May 9th.

Tony – She brought up a good point about the stress everyone is under. Someone sent me an email from another guru about what should be happening. Sometimes other people get information first. I have to verify that, and understand it, before passing it on to you. The biggest controversy is about the Zim for us. What I don’t like is people blatantly trying to take advantage of other people. These are people saying you won’t be able to exchange if you don’t sign up with them. You need to get a contract that they signed with the UST or the banking system that gives them that power.

Some say you have to have a Business Plan submitted to the bank, and to Zimbabwe, in order for you to exchange, that is a Con. There are no Middlemen in this. You go to the bank and make your own decisions. The bank is not going to work your Business Plan. They are not going to work with everyone’s different Business Plan. Guys, be careful and smart.

610 – Gman in PA – donations to TNT

440 – all these people you work with, here and in Iraq, has it been the same ones, or have you had to get new ones? Do you vet them? How has the relationship developed? T – we have dealt with this before. I didn’t ask to do this for more than a week, in the beginning. People started contacting me, as this progressed. My first Govt contact was through Okie, who was the first to tell me they were listening to me in the Pentagon. Someone in the RNC, both political parties, some wanted me to do political things I didn’t want to do. Then I got someone from Homeland, Secret Service, FBI, CIA. They got reports about what I had said on different shows. They said I was being straight with everyone so that is how it came to be, over here. The sources kept building, with new  banking and Govt people, until we go to THE RIGHT PEOPLE. One told me I made the agreement with John Kerry, who gave us our seat at the table, but he was wrong. He would never have said that if he knew what was going on, so I had to doubt what he was telling me. In Iraq, it was different. They were listening in Internet Cafes. I was at a bank where they were pinging the system, 10 years ago, and I went and got a hotdog, so I was called the Hotdog King. Then, it went to Kurdistan, then to Baghdad, through Canada and New Zealand. We had to vet people and the information. They said I was doing this right, explaining how to act at the bank, how Govt works, how to invest, trying to help the people, etc. That is how we got selected. That is why, when we were informed some were trying to cut us out, I had to make phone calls, and they got back to me to ask what we wanted in exchange for stopping the #wearethepeople campaign. That is when we made the deal, and I just wanted to keep us in the game, at a fair rate, because I knew what others were getting. He said, “Calm down. You have earned your seat at the table.” There is another idiot out there talking about starting a lawsuit (MarkZ?) to try to force our Govt, and countries around the world, to do the RV. We can’t demand that. They could upset things like the Contract Rate for everyone. The only ones who are different are this Administration.

C – is most of the contact by phone, or email for a paper trail? T – it is both.

281 – everything sounds good, but it doesn’t happen. Is there another back wall? Only one more day in April. There is the no-win situation in Iran. T – if it wasn’t for DC, we wouldn’t have some of our major contacts. He was sent to me from Washington. He is doing other things, now, and didn’t want his name brought up, but you brought it up. We could not have gotten this far with him, and Pam and Brenda who set this up for TNT. It is not that I am an optimist. I believe in this, and know things are moving forward. As DC said, we only get a percentage of the info. We have probably been missing another 20%. And, right now, we are missing that 1% that is the reason the UST hasn’t let this go. They give us a window, just like they do the banks to look for it during that time. They are looking for something and when it happens they will give the banks the GO. We don’t know what that something else is. What we are being told has nothing to do with Iraq. Nothing! It has something to do – okay – it has something to do with something else than we are being told. We don’t know when that is going to occur. But, they are saying it could happen in the next 72-hours. It should have happened last week. We are still waiting for this and this to be agreed on and then we are going to let this go. But, Iraq has done everything they need to do. And, that is all we need to know. We are just sitting back publically – you Guys need to understand that just because we see something doesn’t mean it is the real reason. Just because you are being told something, doesn’t mean that is what it really is. It is just what you are being told at the time. Right now, we are being told nothing happens till the Ministers in Iraq are done. Really? How long does that take to come up with four names? Does it really take 6 months, or was that being used as an excuse to do something else in the background, that they really didn’t want us to know about? But, that was the excuse. Now, they say they have the names and they say they will vote on Wednesday. Will they? They have been saying that since January, because they don’t know when this other part will be completed, so they keep switching dates from week to week to week. They want to vote. They want to get it done. But, if they do, what do they tell their people, then? The Govt will be fully seated, and the CBI has already said they are ready to go. The currency is there. Everyone has already offered us the reconstruction aid. What excuse will we use if we don’t use this, until the US says they can go? That is the bottom line. Now, what is the US trying to do? We already know we are trying to force them to do something with Iran, trying to make sure we are in control of it, trying to keep the dollar where it is at because once this happens, we lose that power and control over Iraq, and a bunch of things are going to happen, and we are trying to prepare for those. So, when is that last one in place so they can say GO? We don’t know. All we can do is operate with the information we are given.

C – we just don’t know when the UST will do it. What is your projection on when it might go if it goes past April? T – last week we were told it would happen last week, or by the end of this week. I was given that LAST Monday. We are getting what the banks are now saying is their timeframe, since Iraq is saying they have done everything. What else can they do. They are NOT going to name the ministers until they are sure this is done and will go through.

C – taxes. If I gave $50K to my son, or give them a trust. Which is better? T – if you give them money it will be taxed, (unless Gifted). R – A trust will teach them how to handle the money.

281 – do you think Iraq could get energy from Saudi Arabia instead of Iran? T – yes, but they can’t supply the country overnight. You didn’t mean it when it was told them they had 45 days to do it. That was all misdirection.

C – does gas prices going up help? T – no, oil prices is going up because they are controlling production, so gas prices are going up. Remember when it was $2.50 a gal, and went up to $4, then down to $2.85 and everyone was happy. They move up the price that way.

C – from what you do know, do you believe we will go before the week is out? T – the banks are on standby, and I think it could go from today’s close of business through Friday. They are only waiting to input the codes the UST has already given them. We just don’t know what the UST is waiting for. If they don’t do it, I will just go buy more dong. I know for sure it will happen.

205 – so, all this time it has been the UST doing a defensive thing against Iran? Just a bargaining tool to pressure Iran? T – yes, it is definitely putting pressure on Iran. In case you didn’t know, it is an economic war with Iran, trying to starve them out. In or der to do that, and the last part of that, is to cut them off from getting money from Iraq, since every other country is cut off due to sanctions. We are trying to collapse their economy – for lack of a better word – so they will bow down and do what we tell then to do. We aren’t going to use bullets and bombs, and everything else. Remember the book: Confessions of an Economic Hitman. That is exactly what is going on. The final blow is to get Iraq to stop doing business with them, but this is what has to happen. If we get Iraq to stop doing business with them, Iraq will start choking themselves to death. So, they have no other option. 80% of their trade and economy is coming through Iran. So, how are you going to tell somebody I want you to choke them to death, and oh, yeah, put the string around your own neck, too. I know that is graphic, but you have to see what is going on, and understand it. To do what they US wants, they have to hurt themselves. The US is saying, well, do it or we won’t give you the money to let you grow to be the richest country in that area unless you do this – choke them out, first. You have to make Iran feel the pain, first, before we let you feel the success. That is what Iraq has been negotiating for the last year – trying to reach an agreement they can live with. What we have been telling them doesn’t make sense.

C – so, Iraq and the US negotiate, but they get power, water, etc. from Iran because that is who they border with. Are they doing that with dinar? T – yes, and that is what Iran wants, and it will have greater value than the USD, then they can go to the other countries and trade the dinar, so the US is trying to cut that off.

C – so the US has to be happy with the negotiations before they flip the switch? T – yes, that is it, but we don’t know what that means. Is that the Ministers positions, the Interior position? The two positions that will control the money? Or, have the already made an agreement on that? They are slowly making agreements on what Sanctions they have to uphold, and which they will be given a grace period on? And, once that is done, there is nothing else to do. Right?

C – so they are negotiating daily until the US is happy with the agreements? T – basically, that is what Iraq is doing. They don’t want to be a war zone, or a landing spot for the US to attack Iran or anybody else. Those are the kind of agreements they are putting in place. The US is using this as a reward to get what they want till they get to a place they can agree.

C – I see. Iraq is wanting to rebuild from a war, and don’t want another war. Has the US been holding this back all along? T – all along. The US has stopped this every time they have tried to do it.

C – So, we haven’t been waiting on all these little things to get done, like we thought. T – Well we have because the last Admin wanted all this done first, to make sure the money was going to be secure before we gave them the money. This Admin is using it as both a carrot and a stick. If you do this you get rewarded; if you don’t we will beat you across the head.

281 – so with the Canadian bank info, they would have to have a rate to do that, but it isn’t on Forex? T – yes, they have a rate but can’t use it.

C – is it the same in Iraq? Is it live in other regions of the country? Are there any articles out there pertaining to what we are looking for? T – this is what I have. There has been a rate change in the Middle East, months ago, using different rates. Contractors got paid before, the military got paid different rates months ago. They used to turn the rates on and off during the nights. They are doing that over there, at certain points. Last week, the contractors got $9 something per dinar, based on what they were owed for years. We got that from 3 contractors. Others said they got the same rate. They turn it off and on for certain situations. Our info from the banks, and from people over there, Iraq has completed what they need to do in the system, and requested the rate be changed from the UST, and that is what we are waiting for.

C – so is it just not seen in Iraq, or the rest of the world, too? T – it is not being seen, but there are rate differences. They got a new card last week, and the rate is dependent on what country that person is in.

C – there are people investigating why some people are able to exchange in other parts of the world, can we go to those regions to exchange? T – in most countries, to go in a bank to exchange hundreds of thousands of dollars, they will ask if you are a citizen, or that you have to be there for 6 months or more, for example. If you take an amount of dinar out of the country that is the equivalent of $5M, the DOJ will have something to say about that. We just have to wait. Regardless of where you go, they will report it to the US. When the masses go in other countries, we will start going, here, too.

C – the people on Standby, they have the release codes but can’t put them in? T – yes.

C – is it a one-time thing, or for each person? T – it lets the rate go from the back to the front screen to let us exchange. It opens it up for everybody.

Still a good day. Everything is in place. Banks have people on standby, which they hadn’t done for months. They must think something was imminent. I am working my plan. Make sure you have one.

R – good information day. Sadly, we have lost people along the way. We have lost a cluster of TNT members recently. PaperBoy had worked the hardest since Daz passed. I was talking to him Saturday about doing a Memorial Call for those who have passed. PaperBoy and I had just talked about losing Sunny.

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by jiminkc) 4/29/19

Post by Cascadian Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:06 pm

Love it.....

what did happen was ".....   just as good .... " as the RV

Uh huh

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum