Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat News Brief 4/29/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mnt Goat News Brief 4/29/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 4/29/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 4/29/19

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you little news today.

I wanted to come to you today to say that there is NO sound or reasonable evidence that the Iraqi dinar will or can RV anytime soon. As I have said before the window of opportunity quickly closed at the end of March 2019 when the government had the CBI send out the electronic payment files and paid out at the old 1180 rate. The only window we now know is for January 2020. Could this change? Yes, it could but there is no sign or evidence it has or will.

The gurus idiots will try to string you along down this endless road of an RV any day / every day. Don’t believe them they are idiots and only out to make money off this investment prior to the RV even. They are using you as suckers for this purpose in their lies.

So now April is just about gone and we will see what May brings us.
Remember April showers brings May flowers so we wait and see…lol..lol..lol…

More new….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

MP on the coalition of construction Hussein Arab, on Sunday said Iraq, will resolve the file of vacant ministries on Thursday May 2.

"The names of the candidates of the ministries of education and justice are already present and correct and are on the agenda of the House of Representatives," he said. "The candidate of the Ministry of Education is Safana al-Hamdani and the Ministry of Justice, Judge Arkan Qadir."

"The parliament can not vote on the candidates, because the speaker of parliament, Mohamed Halabousi, is the one who decides to include the names or not and it does not exist at the moment."

He added that "the issue of rejection or acceptance is determined by the members of parliament, after he sent Abdul Mahdi, a book to the Parliament that the candidates there is no disagreement on them."

(Mtn Goat – Again I am warning everyone on the nature of these types of articles. It is NOT saying the cabinet will be completed by May2nd. It is from only one coalition and they are only telling us they submitted their names to parliament for the positions. They even say in the article that they hope that the speaker will include them. I am telling you this as an example of the confusion in this matter all along in reading these articles. Right now there is NO sound conclusion to this issue and no real date projected. Iraq is still in this quagmire.)

More news….

TO ENACT THE LAW OF FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION

April 17, 2019

First: Vote on the draft law of financial administration. (Finance Committee).

Because of this from March 20th “the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state,” pointing out that “the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country”.

(Mnt Goat – I don’t know exactly how long this will take but it is very good news. I quote from the article. – “the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies”. We wait and see what happens. How many times have we heard this and yet NOTHING ever happens? )

More news….

Baghdad: leader Moqtada al-Sadr on Monday launched a new campaign for reform, saying he planned to repair the pests (corrupt) spread among the people without using (conventional) weapons.

(Mnt Goat ) Just talk again? We wait and see who is convicted and sent to jail.)

More news….

Impeach Ilhan Omar

She attempted to get lighter sentences for 9 people that were caught trying to join ISIS. This demonstrates to me that she has no loyalty to the United States. Her loyalty is to Islam. She took an oath to uphold and defend our Constitution when she obviously doesn't believe in our Constitution. She has no business within our government. She needs to be impeached and thrown out of the government position. How did she ever get into office anyhow? I will tell you how.

Ilhan Omar, a Muslim, was voted in because of president Obama. Remember when he was President, he allowed 70,000+ Muslims to enter the United States and settled them in Minnesota. Specifically in Ilhan Omar's district she represents now in congress. So what do you think is the democraphics of her voter base?

Coincidental? I don’t think so. Obama planted the seed! This was a planned event of the mass migrations and where they were settled. Next the had Omar run of office because they needed to get a Mulsim into Congress. This happened twice in 2018.

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/…/0…/890/impeach-ilhan-omar/

Of course, the democrats are going to play the “social justice” card in this game to prevent getting rid of Omar. They will claim this makes the congress racially diverse and the most female group of representatives ever. As usual, they are NOT thinking about the good of the nation as a whole. These are extreme liberals who support and believe entirely all this crap from the UN in Agenda 21 being shoved down our throats. They are ex-patriots who need to leave our government.

Many have disputed with me about getting rid of her and say she is only be out spoken and trying to clean up corruption. Really? Did you ever listen to her speak in some of these committee meetings and the type of questioning she follows. She is ill-informed, not well educated on political and even social matters.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

NEWS OF WEEK OF FINANCIAL INCLUSION

Economy Baghdad News
The events of the second day of the Week of Financial Inclusion took place at the Baghdadi Cultural Center in Al Mutanabbi Street on Friday.
The event was attended by 14 public and private banks offering free services to the public from opening an account, electronic payment cards and others.
The director of the banking outreach section of the Iraqi Islamic Bank, Marwa Algha, told the “Economy News” that the purpose of financial inclusion is access to services for low-income, and so such events are an important opportunity for new banks to reach the public.

She added that this is the third participation of the bank and we have provided a variety of banking services during the three years.
“We encourage the electronic payment culture through the electronic cards that we distribute in these events,” Aga said.

In turn, the director of the financial inclusion project in Rafidain Bank Jalal Ahmed, in an interview with “Economy News”, that the bank wants through this participation to deliver electronic payment services to the public through smart cards, and through the latter can get advances and services launched by the bank.

He stressed that the Bank’s efforts continue to enhance the public’s confidence in the banking sector through the banking awareness campaigns organized by the bank throughout the year in public and residential areas.
Ahmed added that during the second day, the bank introduced the new service that will be launched by the bank, which is issuing the MasterCard card from the bank rather than the offices, enabling customers to make withdrawals and cash deposits.

He pointed out that at the end of the day we took a draw in which three citizens won three bank accounts and the amount of 50 thousand dinars as a gift.

A JOINT URGENT MEETING

Al-Saadi, the leading and political bodies of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, called for "a joint urgent meeting for the same purpose above and a road map to move on the rest of the political forces and political alliances at home."

He pointed out that "the formation of official and popular delegations referred to by His Eminence Sayyed al-Sadr to start moving internally and externally, and forming committees to develop bilateral and tripartite agreements with Iran and Saudi Arabia, as well as between Sadr's statement to preserve Iraq's sovereignty and cooperation with neighbors Iran and Saudi Arabia."

The head of the parliamentary reform and reconstruction bloc expressed his hope that "all political parties understand the seriousness of the situation in the region and make this issue a priority in their dialogues and submit it to any other interest."

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Saturday, expressed concern about the "increase" what he described as "interventions" in the Iraqi issue, while 10 proposals, including the withdrawal of Iraqi factions belonging to the crowd and others from Syria, and the closure of the US embassy in Iraq.

COMMANDER S CENTRAL COMMAND, GENERAL KENNETH MACKENZIE, US COMBAT FORCES IN IRAQ LONG-TERM

The commander of the US Central Command, General Kenneth Mackenzie, said Saturday that his country's combat forces will be in the territory of Iraq long-term, between the US forces will withdraw from Syria gradually.
"We are confident that our presence will be long-term in Iraq, and our presence in Iraq is to combat terrorism," McKinsey said in an interview with Sky News. "The best long-term solution to groups such as" Effective local security ".

"In the long term we will reduce the number of our troops in Syria, and this will be done with caution," he said.
The political blocs have announced, on Saturday, its intention to host the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi and security leaders on US interventions in Iraq.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 4/29/19 59301110
Mnt Goat News Brief 4/29/19 58775210
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down