Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan

Go down

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan Empty AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:09 am

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan

28/04/2019

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan 14841

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing (AML) Bureau signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with its counterpart in Jordan on Sunday, pointing out that the signing comes for the purpose of unifying efforts to confront money laundering and terrorist financing crimes.
The central bank said in a statement that it had signed a memorandum of understanding with the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Unit in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
"The signing of the agreement comes in order to unite efforts to confront money laundering and terrorism financing, to cooperate in the exchange of information related to these two serious offenses and to reflect the spirit of cooperation and common interests in facilitating, organizing and accelerating the exchange of information on combating money laundering and financing terrorism and related criminal activities, And within the scope of national legislation in force. "
The Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Bureau has previously signed a bilateral memorandum of understanding with the Danish Attorney General for Serious Economic Crimes of the Kingdom of Denmark and signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Financial Investigation Unit of the Kingdom of Belgium.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16444
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan Empty AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:13 am

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan

April 28, 2019

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan Article-155643872388817

In the framework of international cooperation between AML / CFT and counterpart units in other countries for the purpose of unifying efforts to confront money laundering and terrorist financing crimes and to cooperate in the exchange of information related to these two serious offenses and to reflect the spirit of cooperation and common interests in facilitating, organizing and accelerating the exchange of information on combating money laundering and financing. Terrorism and related criminal activities, subject to reciprocity and within the scope of national legislation in force, and based on the provisions of Article (1) of Article (29) of the AML / CFT Law No. (39) 2015 (the signing of a memorandum of understanding with the anti - money laundering and the financing of terrorism in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan) on thesidelines of the twenty - ninth general meeting of the Financial Action Task Force for the Middle East and North Africa (MENAFATF) on 23.04.2019.

In a related context, the AML / CFT Office has signed a bilateral memorandum of understanding with the Danish Attorney General for Serious Economic Crimes of the Kingdom of Denmark on 20/2/2019 and the signing of a memorandum of understanding with the Financial Investigation Unit in the Kingdom of Belgium on 25/2/2019. The AML / CFT Office is currently seeking further bilateral memorandums of understanding with counterpart units, which will have a positive impact on the fight against financial crime in particular and the fight against organized crime in general.

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1079
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan Empty Iraq, Jordan sign Memorandum of Understanding on Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:57 am

Iraq, Jordan sign Memorandum of Understanding on Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing

28-04-2019 

AML / AMT signs memorandum of understanding with counterpart in Jordan Image

The Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing (AML) Bureau signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with its counterpart in Jordan on Sunday, pointing out that the signing comes for the purpose of unifying efforts to confront money laundering and terrorist financing crimes.

"The Central Bank's Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Office signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Unit in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan," the central bank said in a statement.

"The signing of the agreement comes in order to unite efforts to confront money laundering and terrorist financing crimes and to cooperate in the exchange of information related to these two serious crimes and to reflect the spirit of cooperation and common interests in facilitating, organizing and accelerating the exchange of information on combating money laundering and financing of terrorism and related criminal activities, As permitted by existing national legislation ".

The Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Bureau has previously signed a bilateral memorandum of understanding with the Danish Attorney General for Serious Economic Crimes of the Kingdom of Denmark and signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Financial Investigation Unit of the Kingdom of Belgium.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=190372
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum