Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world

Go down

International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world Empty International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:22 pm

International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world

04/26/2019

International Energy: Iraq will become the third largest oil exporter in the world 14819

Economy News _ Baghdad

The International Energy Agency (IEA) said Friday that Iraq is on track to produce about 6 million barrels of crude oil a day by 2030, making it the world's third largest oil producer.
The agency said in a study, that 'Iraq's production in the next decade may increase by 1.3 million barrels per day to 5.9 million barrels' 
"Iraq is one of the main pillars of the oil market in the coming years and will remain so," said the head of the International Energy Agency, Fatih Birol. 
He explained that the 'optimism is due to increase Iraq's oil production by 50% since 2012, despite the decline in prices for years and the destruction caused by the invasion of a supportive organization and control of nearly a third of the country.' 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16432
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum