Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April

Go down

IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April Empty IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:48 am

IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April

25th Apr 2019

IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April Sd_mansion_house_ibbc_144

Iraq Britain Business Council Spring Conference 2019 in London, U.K., on Wednesday, Apr. 10, 2019 at the Mansion House

The IBBC (Iraq Britain Business Council) is launching a Tech Conference in Baghdad on 29th and 30th April.
The Conference is showcasing leading Iraqi and International companies with the intention of building confidence for Tech initiatives within Iraq.
Iraq is at a pivotal point in its development as it revives and rebuilds its infrastructure, so now is an ideal time to review the opportunity that modernisation and tech could bring to the country. IBBC is keen to support modernisation and its benefits, and to share what we have learned in the UK.
With political leadership, a positive investment climate and the talent and interest among young people and the right educational skills, tech can take off in Iraq, in the way it has in the UK.
The conference aims to showcase the best tech companies in Iraq, to give confidence and support to those on the way up and to change perceptions about the country and encourage investment.
IBBC Marketing Consultant Ashley Goodall says ‘We believe that Technological applications can enable Iraq to become more productive and efficient and a drive for transparency, a mechanism for government payments, a means to interact with citizens, and a source of new employment opportunities for young people.
Christophe Michels Managing Director of IBBC says ‘We are all excited about the prospect of holding this prestigious event for IBBC members, the Tech Community and the wider people of Iraq. We hope and expect it will have an impact on all audiences to encourage a more rapid uptake of technological expertise, skills, and investment in Iraq’
Leading Iraqi companies include: Almaseer Insurance, Inspire Solutions, Zain Telecom, Careem, Switch, Media World, Zain Pay, National Bank of Iraq, KRG, Onyxes, Re:coded, Five One Labs, Khudairi Group, Iraq Tech ventures, Arabnet, Central Bank of Iraq and many international groups such as BP, PWC, EY Iraq, KPMG, Finastra and many more. Governor of Central Bank of Iraq kindly confirmed his attendance.

IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April Iraq-Tech-600x342
IBBC want to provide a platform and focus for Tech in Iraq and give inspiration and confidence to those building a modern Iraq. Come and join the new wave and help modernise Iraq.
The IBBC Tech Conference is taking place in Baghdad, the Babylon Hotel on 30th April with an Entrepreneurs event on 29th April.
For information and registration https://www.ibbctechconference.org/
To register to Entrepreneurs event on 29th April: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/startup-battle-baghdad-tickets-60109360716
For more information on the Iraq Britain Business Council, visit our website at https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/
To contact IBBC for Interviews, registration and sponsorship please contact london@webuildiraq.org

https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/news/ibbc-presents-iraqs-first-international-tech-conference-in-baghdad-on-30-april
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April Empty Start-Ups & Entrepreneurs in Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:51 am

[size=33]Start-Ups & Entrepreneurs in Iraq[/size]

April 29th 2019

IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April The-station

IBBC will be holding an Evening Reception for Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups at ‘The Station’ in Baghdad the evening prior to our Tech Conference on 29 April.
This exciting event will showcase the growing tech community in the country and give an outstanding platform for some of the leading start-ups and entrepreneurs in a more informal setting.
For more information and to get involved, please email the team at london@webuildiraq.org or Tel: +44 (0)20 7222 7100

https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/event/evening-reception-for-tech-start-ups-entrepreneurs-in-iraq
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April Empty Tech Conference in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:55 am

[size=33]Tech Conference in Baghdad[/size]

How Technology can be the agent of change for Iraq

April 30th 2019

IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April Iraq-Tech-Conference-Pic-1

[size=34]IBBC Iraq Tech Conference in Baghdad[/size]

‘How Technology can be the agent of change for Iraq’

30 April, The Babylon Rotana Hotel, Baghdad

IBBC is bringing together the leading companies involved in Tech in Iraq to discuss the various strands of Tech and the evident possibilities for investment and engagement in Iraq.
This is the first Tech Conference in Iraq and its purpose is to drive confidence, investment and awareness of the power of the new tech economy and how it can benefit Iraq.
Technological applications can enable Iraq to become more productive and efficient and a driver for transparency, a mechanism for government payments, a means to interact with its citizens and a source of new employment opportunities for young people. 
Sessions will focus on: 

• Consumer Tech 
  • FinTech Business
  • FinTech Consumer 
  • E-Government 

[size]
IBBC and its members are fully supporting the event, which will attract and convene private industry, entrepreneurs, investors, government minister, young practitioners, international business and media. 
You, your clients and associates are all invited to contribute to this Tech Event. Please register, for free, [email=london@webuildiraq.org?subject=Registration%20for%20IBBC%20Tech%20Conference&body=Hi%2C%20please%20send%20me%20the%20registration%20form%20for%20the%20upcoming%20IBBC%20Tech%20conference%20on%20the%2025%20November.%20]here[/email].
[/size]
Digital Transformation and Technology is at the heart of a better future for Iraq, join us and deliver this future together
[size]
IBBC will also be holding an Evening Reception for Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups at ‘The Station’ in Baghdad the evening prior to the Conference on 29 April. To showcase the growing tech community in the country and to give a platform for some of the leading start-ups and entrepreneurs in a more informal setting. 
Registration Now Open
The registration is free, please email the IBBC team at
london@webuildiraq.org or phone +44 (0) 20 7222 7100.

IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April Tech-logos-New-600x512
IBBC presents Iraq’s First International Tech Conference in Baghdad, on 30 April Draft-Agenda-for-Tech-Event-Webpage
[/size]
Registration Now Open

The registration is free, please email the IBBC team at
london@webuildiraq.org or phone +44 (0) 20 7222 7100.

https://www.iraqbritainbusiness.org/event/tech-conference-in-baghdad
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum