Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/23/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/23/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/23/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/23/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:15 pm

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES (Thank you, PinkRoses. ~ Dinar Chronicles)

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I think we are about to get some good news shortly. Let me say this first of all. You know guys, we had the impression we were going to get notified either last Saturday before the Resurrection Sunday or on Sunday itself. Now, obviously I was prepared for that, and it didn’t happen, but we do know some things that did happen and where we are kind of as a result of it. There were let’s call it Private exchanges sort of like VIP exchanges done in various parts of the country, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at the Redemption Centers. These individuals were told that they would be made liquid today. Meaning their funds would be available today. 

Bruce: Now, where that is a very private situation and not fully something that is broadcast. It is something we knew, and I wanted to bring that to you. Those particular exchanges and redemptions of Zim took place. The fact of those are paying out today and the fact that we believe that Zim platforms are prepared also to pay out today and that other let’s call them groups are prepared to receive funds today. I am going to say this: We are getting some word that some of the initial core participants in that initial group let’s say 500 people have been notified that they are about to receive ledger to ledger as early as tonight or overnight tonight. That is very positive thing for us moving forward. That is very positive because even though we hear the concept of a shot gun start quite often, it sort of has to start we believe with certain core groups and obviously with certain settlements with certain adjudicated settlements and so on which if our information is good, could start tonight or overnight tonight.

Bruce: Now, what does that mean for us, us that remain? I believe it puts us in the position where whatever happens tonight, overnight tonight and tomorrow may just trickle down to us sometime tomorrow afternoon. By that I mean maybe that is an opportunity where they notify me with the toll-free numbers. I do not know if that means that we are going or exchanging tomorrow, but I think they want at least get the toll-free number out once these groups are made liquid and have funds showing in their accounts and their bank screens. I think we very well will be trailing, but not by too long. Now we have heard we could have started even today, but we did not get notified that that was going to be the case. This could be something. We are not today, but this week. Maybe we do get notified as early as tomorrow and we get started. That is my hope. Obviously, it is all of our hope.

Bruce: When it comes to what has been happening, No. 1 – the St. Germain Trust was opened yesterday and funds to flow yesterday to the United States, to Russia, and to China. I don’t believe they were going to start paying out to anyone else yet. Now, that St. Germain Trust will fund twice a year at Easter time and at Christmas time, but the countries have to be Basel 3 or Basel 4 compliant to receive that. That is supposed to pay out for 10 years. The next 10 years not all at once, not all today, tomorrow. I do not know how long it takes to pay out in the season. Let’s say in Easter season for example or Christmas season. I do not know how many days that occurs, but I do know the intention was to start and it was started yesterday afternoon.

Bruce: So, we had confirmation of that. Remember this was a fund that has quattro-decillion dollars. That is 4 X 10 or 40 zeros proceeded by whatever number it is. Okay, so, it is quite a lot of money that would be going out and paying. It is designed to be used for humanitarian purposes. It is designed to be used and I believe it will be used in conjunction with some of the Gesara protocols that would be coming.

Bruce: Now, when it comes to exchanges that have occurred like I said Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, we know it was not only Zim. It was also Dinar, Dong, and maybe some other currencies. I know that the rates they were seeing for that purpose were very strong. The Dinar was over $8.00. The Dong was not quite to $5.00, and the Zim was over 50 cents. Now, those that have humanitarian projects will be able to negotiate somewhat on the screen rates they see, the front screen rates they have. I have mentioned to you before I believe twice, if you have Zim the idea of negotiating other currencies like Dong, Dinar, Rupiah, etc. probably is not going to happen. They are going to look to you as a Zim holder and say: Why do you need to do that? So in my case, I know I am going to go in where I know I can get a front screen rate, I could definitely go in and get a front screen rate on Dong, Dinar, and we will see if the Rial is on the front screen. I have been told it will be. We will see what happens.

Bruce: The rates have been locked Saturday afternoon where they were not visible to banks. I think they were supposed to be unlocked for trading Sunday night when China markets open. Being that a few days have passed since then, what matters is that we try to get update on that before we go in. What I am trying to say is the front screen rates will be more than adequate. It is quite possible that they will project higher. That is at least what one of our Forex guys is projecting.

Bruce: I am excited as well regarding humanitarian projects. A couple of nights ago on Fox Steve Hilton did an interview with Dr. Ben Carson. I was fortunately up and tuned into it as it was taking place, and I was captured. Of course, I wanted to hear what Dr. Ben Carson was saying especially about the so-called Opportunity Zones in the United States and also Puerto Rico. There are probably a few others as well on US based Islands like American Samoa and (?), and maybe other areas. I think you are going to find some of the other islands were the United States has US protected would be in the mix. Dr. Carson mentioned 8761 Opportunity Zones in the United States. 8761.

Bruce: Now, we talked a long time ago on the Big Call about using as your humanitarian projects if you wanted to partner with the Big Call being part with us with Rebuild America because I told you what I was going to do was create some sort of template an idea of what it is we are doing and how you can learn that either on a combination of calls, pod casts, website information, direct email contact. You would be able to learn how we are going to do that. What it is now Dr. Ben Carson is someone and I want this to go out to anyone with the Administration that is listening to the Big Call tonight, would you please have Dr. Carson get in touch with me. I know you have your channels to find out what my phone number is, but I would like for Dr. Carson to contact me because I know what we want to do with Rebuild America dovetails perfectly with the Opportunity Zones that he is talking about.

Bruce: I would say the vast majority are probably inner cities or small towns that just need help with rebuilding, building new homes. Some of it is multi-family housing he mentioned. We plan on doing multi-family, but we also plan to do single family housing. We plan to be involved in rehabilitation of homes. He mentioned that. We also want to involve ourselves with new businesses. He mentioned that. We are doing everything he is talking about wanting help with. Dr. Carson, we are a one-stop shop for your project with rebuilding America which is President Trump’s term for it because I already took the term Rebuild America and I registered that term.

Bruce: So, I think it will be a real honor and a blessing to work with the Department of Housing and Urban development, but Dr. Carson was quick to say even though it is housing and urban development, many of the Opportunity Zones would be in rural areas as well. What did I tell you what I wanted to do on the Big Call with Rebuild America? I wanted to do some inner-city work. I wanted to do small towns, and I wanted to work out in the community. A lot of communities are rural. We fit his template very well.

Bruce: I just wanted to get that point across to Dr. Carson and his office. When the time is right, we will contact him if his office hasn’t contacted me prior to that, because I know there are people that in line so to speak that want to get with him, what to do something. Our investment would be a little bit different then what he is referring to with the I believe as far as the capital gain tax benefits. I don’t think that is going to be necessary for us because we are not looking to invest in these people’s lives as an investment vehicle. We are looking at it as more as a humanitarian opportunity for us to give and to help people with rebuilding America or Rebuild America. So, pass that on if anyone in the Administration is listening to the call. I know that Pinkroses has got that in the transcript. So, I hopefully it will be seen and found and I will be contacted by Dr. Carson. That would be my hope.

Bruce: Now beyond that, for the purpose of the Administration or anyone that is listening usually there is someone from the Administration listening to the Big Call, I am asking for 5,000 volunteers of the Big Call listenership to help me with Rebuild America. Maybe we will have 5,000. Maybe we will have twice of that many. I do not know, but I know there are many people who are interested in doing humanitarian projects. If you are one that wants to be part of the Big Call team, I want to do something what you guys are saying whether it is working with the Veterans on the Veterans Retreat Network. We got that. Or whether it is working with Rebuild America. We got that, but if you do not have your humanitarian projects well defined, then you say I just want to be a part of what you are guys are doing on the Big Call with Rebuild America, then take this additional information of Opportunity Zones. Do I know where they are? Probably I know where some of them are, but I have not seen the map. Hopefully there is a map.

Bruce: I will tell you one thing in my office there will be a map that is 8 feet tall and 12 feet wide of the United States on one wall that will have the Opportunity Zones mapped out. Every time we decide to go into one, guess what there will be? That is right. A push pin, a colored flag, something that will indicate to us okay that is one we are working with. You know what, I would like nothing more than have volunteers to help me and have 8,761 push pins on that map. Do you read me? Because that is something we can do, the Big Call audience, the Big Call listeners everywhere across the country we can do that. We got that. That would be a great starting point for us, and I think that it is a wonderful opportunity President Trump has brought in working with directly with Dr. Carson with HUD. I think that it is a fit, a beautiful fit.

Bruce: If that is something you feel you want to be part of, mention that as part of your projects or maybe it is your only project. That is cool. Maybe you have 1, 2 or 3 Opportunity Zones that you will choose. I do not want to limit you. I am going to pick several, at least several, maybe more. That would be really cool for us to do that, and I think it will strengthen our country. By rebuilding our country like that it will be awesome. It will make a big difference. Use that at the time f your redemption of Zim or your exchange of currencies if you would like. You have my permission and encouragement to use Rebuild America and mention the Opportunity Zones as part of your explanation.

Bruce: You get the idea. We are talking about housing. We are talking about rehabbing housing, new housing, multi-family, single family, additions to schools. We will be refurbishing schools too. New businesses. You know the main streets in a lot of these towns, guys, a lot of the stores are boarded up. You have a video store, but now it is boarded up probably. You got a bank and maybe that is doing okay, maybe. You got a stereo type store. Maybe it is there. Maybe it is boarded up. You might have a Firestone store, something like that. Nether words, small town America has main streets that need help. We can help and we can create job opportunity there as well. Okay, finding businesses that will flourish in that area. Maybe it is another manufacturing facility that needs manufacturing that is needed or relevant. You know President Trump is bringing back manufacturing to this country big time. That is what we want to be part of as well is creating jobs, creating longevity, and essentially doing that is what we are all about.

Bruce: Outside of that, I can just tell you, you know I am talking about something that is fairly close. We cannot call it. We can’t even though I came very close as you know on the last call to calling it. We are seeing movement. You know it is extremely quiet out there. People are under gag orders. They are under NDAs. It is going to be quiet, and it has been quiet. We are fortunate to glean the information we have now because it has been so quiet. Thank God for that. Thank God for the Big Call and all of you that are still with me and still listening to our team. It is not just me.

Bruce: We are in a very good place, guys. I know that it has been a long ride. I know it is April 23rd and we are still waiting. None of that takes me by surprise except that I want this as much as you do. We are ready. Anybody that is listening that has anything to do with the release of the numbers to me, we are ready. I am ready to Rebuild America to get started. I am ready for our Veterans Retreat Network to get started. We are kind of all ready to go. So, please do not hold us back anymore. Let’s get this party started. Let’s get this show on the road, and let’s see as a country we can do to rebuild America.

Bruce: Thank you everybody for listening tonight. Thank you, Pinkroses, for doing a great job with this on the transcription. Thank you, Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, for being such a valuable team for everybody that is out there. Thank you obviously Big Call listeners all over the globe. That is no exaggeration. We are getting a reach that is global, and we appreciate people in every country that is listening to the call and maybe translating it at that time with software into their own language if they do not speak English. We appreciate Pinkroses’s transcriptions getting translated into other languages like Portuguese in Brazil.

Bruce: Guess what? When we start with America, we do not end with America. There are Caribbean islands that we will be working with. Central America. That is Honduras, El Savador, Guatemala. We will give them a reason to stay and not try to break thru into Mexico and come up here. We will give them a reason to want to stay. They have beautiful countries that just need help. They need help with basic housing, fresh water. They need jobs, good paying jobs. We can do that. We can create that down there. Give us a chance to do that, Mr. President, and we might stem the flow that is coming up north thru Mexico to try to come into our country. Alright. I know we are going to need a certain amount of legal immigrants because we are going to have so many jobs that we need the additional personnel.

Bruce: Listen guys, that is enough for tonight. Let’s see where this thing goes. Let’s see if anything pops overnight for us and whether or not we get toll-free numbers. Make sure to check: bigcalluniverse.com for the numbers. If you are not registered for that new website, make sure to register with your email so that we can email you the toll-free number when we get it. We will send it out as an email as well. Thank you everybody for tonight. Everybody have a great night. Let’s see what happens tonight and beyond. Have a great week. Good Night Everybody. God Bless you all.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum