Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain

Go down

The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain Empty The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:19 am

The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain

24/04/2019

The Minister of Commerce: The development of Al Dhaimi Airport and Reform Centers to accommodate the marketed grain 14779

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Minister of Commerce, Mohammed Al-Ani, on Wednesday, the work of his ministry to contain all quantities of wheat marketed from the peasants, pointing to the development of the centers of Al-Dhaimi airport and reform to accommodate grain. 
The Ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "The Minister of Commerce, Mohammed al-Ani conducted today, accompanied by a delegation from the ministry visit to the province of Dhi Qar to supervise and field on the campaign of marketing wheat at the receiving sites in the province. 
She added that "the minister met during the visit, the governor of Dhi Qar Yahya Naciri and members of the House of Representatives representatives of the province, and discussed with them the reality of the services provided by the ministry to citizens." 
She pointed out that "the governor and members of parliament have made observations on the marketing campaign and obstacles to the task of farmers," adding that "the minister addressed all obstacles to the success of the campaign."
The ministry said that "it also discussed with the commercial and agricultural circles ways to make the marketing plan successful and address the problems that face the facilitation of the task of farmers and farmers." 
For his part, Minister Al-Ani said that "the Prime Minister promised to solve the problem of quantities outside the plan and find ways to receive them and grant marketers their entitlements." He stressed "the creation of funds to support the farmers and grant them financial benefits after receiving the quantities marketed and within seven days." 
He stressed the need for "continuous coordination between the agricultural and trade departments to implement the agricultural plan and absorb the grain outside the plan." He pointed out "the preparation of marketing and delivery centers capable of absorbing all marketed quantities of the farmers, and ensure all farmers contain all quantities marketed from grain."
He added that "the ministry is working to contain all quantities of wheat marketed from the peasants," noting that "will be exploited concrete blocks as warehouses for grain and the formation of berms to protect marketed grain." 
The Minister of Commerce, "to follow up the work of marketing and reception centers and secure the squares of weather conditions," pointing to "the development of the airport and the rehabilitation of the airport to accommodate the marketed grain."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16407
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum