Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically

Go down

After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically Empty After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:10 pm

After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically

• 21 April 2019

After the Baghdad summit .. Economist confirms that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from international support economically 761971

Al-Amin stressed that the Baghdad Summit of Parliaments of neighboring countries of Iraq recommended the support of development and investment in Iraq through the holding of memorandums of understanding between governments, stressing that the government is obliged to prepare plans to benefit from this support by neighboring countries through investments or loans or donations and aid To develop them in their proper framework, to achieve development, to re-turn the wheel of the economy, to ensure that they do not fall into the rubble of corruption or to implement useless projects.
Al-Amin said in a statement that: Iraq is witnessing a diplomatic movement at the highest levels after the visits by the President of the Republic to a number of Arab countries, as well as Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to Iran and Saudi Arabia, Baghdad hosted a conference of parliaments of Iraq's neighboring countries, which ended yesterday.
"The agreements and memorandums of understanding signed last month are very economic because the current reality of Iraq after its victory over terrorism and the liberation of land necessitates that it move towards the reconstruction of its cities destroyed by terrorism and prepare for the stage of restoring Iraq's role in the region politically and adopting promising economic development, Of its economic resources ".
"The Baghdad Summit of the parliaments of the neighboring countries of Iraq recommended the support of development and investment in Iraq through the holding of memorandums of understanding between governments, because Iraq has won a gangs of terrorists and pushed away from the region and its people a great danger almost entered into conflicts in which lose a lot of lives and resources.
The conference also stressed the support of the reconstruction, development and development of Iraq and the promotion of investment opportunities in various fields of education, health, industry, information technology, culture, trade, finance, free zones and other life facilities, both in the public and private sectors. And the rehabilitation of the infrastructure in which to provide job opportunities to return the displaced to their cities, which obliged the countries of the region to help Iraq for what it suffered during the liberation.
"The government is obliged to prepare plans to take advantage of this support by the neighboring countries through investments or loans or donations and assistance to put them in their proper framework and achieve development and re-turn the wheel of the economy and ensure the failure to slip in the shafts of corruption or the implementation of projects is useless."

http://wattaennews.net/archives/28387
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum