Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion

Go down

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion Empty The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:27 am

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion

23/04/2019

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion 14746

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Tuesday, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks held an activity to introduce the concept of financial inclusion in the Creative Development School, with the participation of the Iraqi Trade Bank "TBI" and the Iraqi Investment Bank.
The event included providing gifts and games by participating banks, and introducing students to the importance of banking transactions and the services they provide to citizens.
Participating banks highlighted the importance of the banking sector in achieving economic development, supporting projects, opening bank accounts and using electronic payment tools.

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion D8436efcdf18265

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks establishes an effective definition of the concept of financial inclusion 861adf68aacc68c

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16391
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum