Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council

Go down

Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council Empty Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:01 am

[size=36][rtl]Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council[/rtl][/size]

Monday 22 April 2019

Zeidi: The time is very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council Alsabaah-10901

Baghdad / Mustafa al-Hashemi

Abdul-Hassan al-Zayadi, the expert on economic affairs, stressed the need to expedite the completion of the steps of forming the Supreme Economic Council, which had reached advanced stages to declare it as a formation representing the private sector officially.
The Zeadi said in an interview for "morning" that "the proposal to form this Council built on the fact that its constituents are formed according to the law, which are sectoral sectors representing a number of components of the private sector."

Components of the Board

Al-Zayadi explained that the most prominent of these are the Federation of Iraqi Industries, the Union of Chambers of Commerce and the Union of Contractors, the Insurance Association and the Federation of Agricultural Associations, as well as the Association of Travel and Tourism Companies, in addition to a number of other economic organizations belonging to the private sector and registered according to its own law.
He stressed that "the time is now very appropriate for the formation of the Supreme Economic Council, especially that Iraq is more open to economic neighbors neighboring countries wishing to exchange investments through the contribution of the Iraqi private sector with counterparts from other countries that have a unified entity representing the private sector.

General elections

He pointed out that "the possibility of calling for general elections for the private sectors of the private sector to choose those who represent them democratically and transparently to lead the Council, which will inevitably contribute to the involvement of the private sector in the economic development process." "The recent agreements signed with the Saudi side will require the existence of a unified entity to represent the private sector to expand its investments inside and outside Iraq, because the presence of a representative of the private sector facilitates the entry of investments to the country because it enjoys freedom of movement of funds and free of bureaucracy, .

Wealth distribution

"The formation of this council will contribute to the redistribution of wealth and income in a way that achieves part of the welfare of citizens by employing the largest number of unemployed, graduates and both sexes."
"The government is seeking to form a higher economic council and link it to the Council of Ministers to work on increasing per capita income, stabilizing prices and providing productive employment opportunities," said Jamil Antoine, vice president of the Iraqi Economists Association.

HR

He added that the council will also "optimize the recruitment and operation of human resources while controlling the public debt and placing it within secure limits, as well as emphasizing the equitable distribution of income and the opportunities to diversify the economic base and increase the sources of public revenues, provided that the private sector is one of the pillars of this council." Antoine stressed that " This council needs to legislate a law that regulates its work and that the private sector participates in writing this law and defining its objectives and the specifications of the people who will work in it. Therefore, there is supervision, calculation and auditing of the work to be submitted during the period before its foundation to be discussed. National Neyn and owners of experience and efficiency in their work, whether in the market or in the State and recognized for integrity.

http://alsabaah.iq/7770/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%82%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A8-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum