Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:46 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO

2019-04-23

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO Untitled2

The "Financial Frameworks" seminar, organized by the Institute of Economic Policy in the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, opened this morning in Rabat, of Morocco during the period 22 April - 3 May 2019.  

Government finance and fiscal policy play an important role in achieving macroeconomic stability and sustainable long-term growth in general, and in Arab economies in particular. This is due to the importance of the public sector in our Arab economies and to the nature of non-tax revenues, especially oil revenues, which are deposited in the state treasury and constitute an important part of its budget. In order to avoid the adverse effects of fluctuations in oil prices, there is an urgent need to adopt prudent policies to deal with developments, thus reducing dependence on oil revenues and finding sources of revenue such as developing and activating tax systems, raising their efficiency and fairness and diversifying sources of income through the development of other productive sectors, In the Arab oil exporting countries.

On this occasion, the opening speech was delivered on behalf of His Excellency Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al Humaidi, Managing Director and Chairman of the Fund:

[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf]https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf[/url]

[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf](Text)[/url]

a word

His Excellency Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdulla Al-Humaidi,

General Manager and Chairman

In the opening session

About

"Financial Frameworks"

In cooperation with

IMF International Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East

Rabat, 22 April - 3 May 2019

Dear sisters and brothers

It is my pleasure to extend my sincere thanks and gratitude to His Excellency Mohamed Bin-Sharaaon and for his dedication to economy and excellence

On the pretext of tearing the rib with a seat and the "master of the royal palace" in the city of Rab'a,

The kingdom of the Lord, more and more, and I will not be able to do that.

Organized by the Institute for Economic Policy in the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with Mercaz

All the doors of success

International Monetary Fund for the Middle East and the Middle East

In achieving macroeconomic stability and ensuring financial security and fiscal policy

And hopes

Obtaining durable solutions in general, and in Arab economies in particular, means this

From the beginning to the public sector in our Arab economies and to the countries of the region,

Especially the oil revenues, which are deposited in the countries' stockpiles and constitute an important part of their budget

So, in order to avoid the adverse effects of oil price hikes, Anak is an urgent matter for Tony

Prudent policies to deal with developments, thereby reducing reliance on oil and energy revenues

Such as improving and activating the tax system, efficiency, fairness and immunization

Income through the development of other sectors, particularly in the oil-exporting Arab countries

As well as work to rationalize the general outlook and focus on the capitalist context, which is likely to make it worse

To achieve a financial space that allows the Arab countries to activate structural reform packages on the financial level

General and is important in enhancing its financial stability and overall value

The macroeconomic policy goes beyond financial policy to include debt security

Tax reform, corporate governance, and public sector companies

High levels of volatility and volatility may lead to high levels of public debt

If not only to a sound political agenda, but to public debt in order to alleviate its poverty

And to maintain it in a reasonable manner, but to reform the tax system in order to ensure its efficiency and efficiency

It is also intended to work on Tony's policy of reforming growing expenditures such as pensions

And hygienic health care providers, if the situation is favorable to public health officials

A high level of transparent and responsible

In order to achieve these objectives, a general policy should be developed to include methods

The factors that must be used by women are to ensure that financial policy can be sustained

For the sake of sustainability, it is the non-Yaya in the fury of the public debt if it is revived, and the other is not affected

On the horizon, which leads to the failure to achieve the established economic growth

Aldo focuses on the following key points:

• The ability to integrate and integrate financial statistics

• Calculating and evaluating the general financial position

• The general principles of financial policy and the advantages of the performance of public financial committees and committees

• Transparency and disclosure and their mandate to achieve the objectives of financial policy

• The general policy of the financial policies in the Nile States, in light of the sharp changes in oil and commodities

• Financial disclosure and disclosure

I will be happy if I refuse to love with the distinctive and delicious cumin of the enemy

In cooperation with the Center for the Real Estate and Real Estate Fund

Hopes and hopes for continued cooperation

In the end, I hope that you will be rewarded, and that you will be able to settle in riba

Peace and mercy of God be upon you.

S / L r

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL FRAMEWORKS" COURSE IN RABAT, KINGDOM OF MOROCCO Untitl666

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2-%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B7-14
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum