Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light

Go down

Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light Empty Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:06 am

Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light

04/23/2019

Transport: Faw port needs three billion dollars to see the light 14722

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Transport, Tuesday, that the completion rate in the project of the port of Faw reached about 20 percent, noting that the completion process in the final form depends on the allocation of three billion dollars.
The project director of the ministry, Asaad Rashed said in a statement published by the newspaper "morning" official and viewed by "economy News", "The Korean company, which contracted with the ministry earlier in the completion of the stage of infrastructure for the port project of Faw," explaining that " In the project currently ranges between 15 to 20 percent. "
Rashid added that "there is an intention to sign new contracts with foreign companies after the presentation of the project for investment, as the ministry is waiting for official approvals from the Council of Ministers in this regard," noting that "so far spent one billion dollars on the project."
He explained that "the completion of the project is expected to end in 2022, if the availability of three billion dollars at the moment," noting that "the project will provide hundreds of thousands of jobs and will do business in the country."
Rashed said that he will be able to receive the largest ships and will contain one hundred berth capacity of up to 99 million tons annually, which revives the country economically, especially Basra province, "stressing that" the port receives great attention by the Prime Minister and the Ministry and the General Ports Company because it involves the importance And if the port of Umm Qasr generates annual revenues ranging between 250 to 300 million dollars, the big FAO is expected to achieve revenues more than the revenues of the port of Umm Qasr twenty times, not to mention the extensive work that will create.
He pointed out that "many investment projects will join the port by allocating areas near it, the most prominent of which is the establishment of an air cargo airport, a refinery for petroleum products, a petrochemical plant, and a residential area for about 500 thousand people called (New FAO)."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16379
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum