Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq

Go down

Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq Empty Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:17 am

[size=39]Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq[/size]

Posted on April 21, 2019

Germany provides an additional USD 1.14 million to advance Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service in Iraq Cq5dam.web.1280.1280

Baghdad, 21 April 2019 – The Government of Germany will contribute an additional USD 1.14 million to advance criminal investigations and local policing, that are identified key priorities within the Government of Iraqi's on-going Security Sector Reform Programme. This support will be managed and facilitated by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
UNDP Security Sector Reform/ Rule of Law Programme provides advice and technical assistance to Government of Iraq's Security Sector Reform Programme through partnerships with the Office of the National Security Advisor, Ministry of Interior, Higher Judicial Council, Ministry of Justice, Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Iraqi civil society organizations and, other international donors. UNDP is grateful to Germany for its generous funding to carry out this important work in Iraq.
The German Federal Foreign Ministry grant will, among others, be used to support implementation of the Standard Operating Procedures for Criminal Investigations and Local Police Service Road Map and, support civil society organizations to improve police - publicpartnerships at local level. Germany has supported Iraq's security and justice sector reform efforts since 2017.
German Ambassador Dr. Cyrill Jean Nunn said: "Security Sector Reform is one of the key pillars in Germany’s support to Iraq. In that context, capacities for professional criminal investigations and local policing are of high importance. We appreciate the close collaboration of UNDP with all relevant Iraqi authorities with the aim of improving public security services for the Iraqi people”.
Officer in Charge of UNDP Iraq Mr. Vakhtang Svanidze said: “I would like to thank the Government of Germany for its generous contribution and, we are grateful to Germany for its continuing commitment to improve security and justice services in post- ISIL Iraq".  "Improving key public security services such as policing and justice service provision in the liberated and other areas is a pre- requisite for Iraq's transition to stability and, maintain safe returns" added Mr. Svanidze.
UNDP is very grateful to the Government of Germany for its committed and generous contributions to Security Sector Reform/ Rule of Law Programme in Iraq.

For additional information, please contact:
Ms. Chamila Hemmathagama, Programme Manager – Rule of Law /Security Sector Reform
(m): +964 773 642 1530

http://www.iq.undp.org/content/iraq/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2019/04/21/germany-provides-an-additional-usd-1-14-million-to-advance-crimi.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum