Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV

4 posters

Go down

Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV Empty Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV

Post by openmind Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Perhaps Iraqi Dinar will RV January 1st, into the start of the Iraqi fiscal year. Or it could pop anytime too, I guess. I feel for sure that Erbil has to be done. Erbil is like a gentlemen's agreement between the various religious and political factions within Iraq in which they decide to share the wealth and resources of the country is a democratic fashion. Historically, the Kurds have always been on the wrong side of history when it comes to treaties and wars. They always get shortchanged. So now, that the US is there to promote and secure Iraq's defense, the Kurds and all the other factions will want to make sure this doesn't happen again.

There are many people who make comparisons to the Kuwait RV. I think they are very different. Iraq and Kuwait have a lot of similarities but several fundamental differences as well. Kuwait is made up of one nation (Arabs), one royal family (al-Sabah Family), one religion (Sunni Islam), and more importantly their defense is the sole responsibility of the United States (so long as the oil keeps flowing).

Furthermore, the Kuwaiti Dinar was RI-ed, reinstated. The value of their Dinar was intentionally devalued after Saddam Hussein got his hands on the Kuwaiti Central Bank. Once Saddam's invasion of Kuwait was repelled and he was kicked out of Kuwait, they REINSTATED the KWD's original value within a month.

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV Empty Re: Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:32 pm

*BUMP*

Kuwait RI vs Iraqi RV 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:14 am

EXCELLENT BUMP RAMBLER !!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:36 pm

I realize that's an old post but still it is worth discussion because it's DEAD WRONG!!!!!!!

Kuwait never "RVed" or "RIed", at least they didn't RI in the sense that they did not do anything that increased the value of their currency, the ONLY "RI" they did was when they reopened the banks and exchanged the old currency for the new at a ONE TO ONE RATE!!!! The official exchange rate for Kuwaiti currency did NOT fall or change at all during the occupation, the unofficial illegal street or blackmarket rate was what was low due to the fact that those who had Kuwaiti currency could not spend it because it was frozen, officially the rate NEVER CHANGED and was still the same. To say the Kuwaitis "RIed" or "RVed" the rate back to where it was is ridiculous because they did not control the blackmarket and that's the ONLY rate that was low, when the banks reopened and the Kuwaiti Dinar again began legal trading (at exactly the same rate it always officially traded for) the blackmarket, and thus those UNOFFICIAL low prices, simply disappeared and the Kuwaiti Government had to do nothing but reopen the banks and continue doing business as always, THERE WAS NO OFFICIAL ACTION DECREEING A CHANGE IN THE RATE!!!!!!!!!

People are trying to compare an unofficial and illegal blackmarket street rate to Iraq's OFFICIAL exchange rate, it's apples to oranges because the blackmarket rate during the occupation has absolutely nothing to do with the official exchange rate and THAT never changed! Iraq would have to enact laws and take other major steps to change it's official rate of 1166 to 1 while the Kuwaiti's simply had to open for business again because their official rate never dropped in the first place. People, the STREET rate don't mean a thing and you can't compare an illegal blackmarket trade to Iraq's official exchange, it's two completely different things.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum