Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Guru MilitiaMan says A program rate is by far, sub par.

4 posters

Go down

Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   Empty Guru MilitiaMan says A program rate is by far, sub par.

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:30 pm

Guru MilitiaMan 

Article:  "The opening of the first Iraqi bank in Saudi Arabia and cooperation includes security and intelligence"  It was a big day.  We learned not only did the Citizens and even the Kurds get their pay on time electronically and through out the 04/08/2019 - 04/18/2019 time period, then the ITB did a ribbon cutting bank ceremony and were somewhat vague on when they would open branches once done bragging about it, just as the Rasheed Bank was vague as well. Why be vague? Smart move...Imo. 

Yet today, the ITB forecasts mid May to be open and be operational for investors in and out of the Kingdom?   Well, imo there is a possible logic for that.    It is an Iraq Bank in a foreign brotherly land. Therefore, they will need to meet the needs of both brothers, imo.  ...We also should know by now that investors that trade internationally and by the same international standards, typically trade in quality and not at "Sub Par". A program rate is by far, sub par.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   Empty Re: Guru MilitiaMan says A program rate is by far, sub par.

Post by Sam I Am Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:09 pm

The term "program rate" is just the term used by the IMF in reference to the nominal ("named" or "assigned") rate determined by the central bank of the country the IMF has issued a loan to.  It doesn't suggest anything in the sense of being overvalued or undervalued, but it's generally accepted that the IMF monitors the financial dealings of their borrower nations to make sure everything's legit.  The guru notion that "program rate" refers to an artificially low temporary rate is nonsense.  The IQD is rightly valued at less than 1/10 of a penny and it will remain there until it is replaced.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   Empty Sad Sam...

Post by TWW III Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:31 pm

It is a shame that everyone that makes a post here, except u, is an idiot, nonsense, fool any everything other name calling them shows how you only think of urself as the only one that knows it all...shazzzzam smarty pants. I wish u'd have something nice to say abt others, it must be beneath you to do so.

TWW III

Back to top Go down

Guru MilitiaMan  says A program rate is by far, sub par.   Empty Re: Guru MilitiaMan says A program rate is by far, sub par.

Post by oldmanskull Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:48 pm

TWW III wrote:It is a shame that everyone that makes a post here, except u, is an idiot, nonsense, fool any everything other name calling them shows how you only think of urself as the only one that knows it all...shazzzzam smarty pants. I wish u'd have something nice to say abt others, it must be beneath you to do so.
good for you someone needs to put these cabbagehead in place

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:32 am

TWW III wrote:It is a shame that everyone that makes a post here, except u, is an idiot, nonsense, fool any everything other name calling them shows how you only think of urself as the only one that knows it all...shazzzzam smarty pants. I wish u'd have something nice to say abt others, it must be beneath you to do so.

I have plenty of good to say about good people like Ssmith, RamblerNash, Ponee, Marcus Curtis, Nick Giammarino, TNTBS, PurpleSkyz ... etc. (sorry if I left some out)  But I don't have anything good to say about scammers, and it's scammers who are driving the RV fantasy.  No I don't know everything, but I know that the program rate isn't artificial and that the IQD isn't undervalued.  Take a gander at what Wikipedia says ...

"There is considerable confusion (perhaps intentional on the part of dinar sellers) around the role of the International Monetary Fund in Iraq. The IMF as part of the rebuilding of Iraq is monitoring their finances and for this purpose uses a single rate (not a sell/buy) of 1170 dinars per dollar. This "program rate"[3] is used for calculations in the IMF monitoring program and is not a rate imposed on Iraq by the IMF. For a wider history surrounding currency in the region, see British currency in the Middle East."  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_dinar

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:06 am

does it matter what the rate is things are not going to change in iraq the poor get pooer and the goi gets richer.but I do I have a great idea for for you go to Disney world where dreams do come true instead of reading the bs of the guruslies that get you up and come crashing down .
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum