Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries

Go down

Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries Empty Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:02 am

Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries

2019-04-19

Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries 155569817337a29ec9bb33d975df4da4efb30aa30d--%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%81%D8%AF_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, participated in the expanded meeting held by the Iraqi delegation headed by Prime Minister Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi, with a delegation from the Saudi government headed by the Saudi Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister Defense Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
The meeting discussed joint cooperation in the fields of electricity supply, water desalination, housing, oil and its derivatives, development of the agricultural and commercial sector, irrigation methods and industries, encouraging investment in various fields, the possibility of increasing the share of Iraqis in Hajj and raising the level of cooperation within the work of the coordination council between the two countries.
Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi stressed during the meeting the importance of cooperation between the two countries in the framework of achieving Iraq's vision for sustainable development, pointing out the investment opportunities that Saudi expertise can contribute to Iraq, especially in the liberated areas, which need to provide all means of regional and international support to restore stability and reconstruction.

Minister of Planning participates in the expanded meeting with the Saudi government to develop the joint relations between the two countries 155569817337a29ec9bb33d975df4da4efb30aa30d--%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%81%D8%AF_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=585
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum