Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:14 pm

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I got something we can talk about. I am pretty excited about it. It is funny because we had a lot we brought on Tuesday night’s call, but I think everybody got and appreciated hopefully. I got some more tonight which in 2 days since last Tuesday night’s call which I think is valuable and we can enjoy this tonight. Now, obviously from time to time we get a sense when this is going to go. We get a sense within 48 hours or 72 hours or a few days or this is it. You know that. You know I have come on and use expressions like that. So far things have been happening.

Bruce: I know people tend to go what is different about this? What is different about where we are now or what has been happening? I hear things that shows movement, that shows this progressing forward. Some things I get are so specific from certain individuals that it cannot be put out on a public call like this. However, I tell you guys as much as I possibly can, and sometimes I am walking a tight rope just a little bit, but so far everybody has been cool with it and I have been okay.

Bruce: So tonight, let’s start where Iraq is. Iraq like I said on Tuesday night’s call is involved in their all new banking system. We talked about the representative from Iraq Finance Minister being here in the United States to put together deals with Master Card and Visa for the country. We know that a few days ago the public in Iraq was paid at the new rate for the Dinar on their Qi cards, and we know the rate was over $5.00 in country. Now, I believe our rate here in the United States even though have it today on the screen, I do believe it is going to be specifically higher. You guys know roughly where I am talking about on that. So, that is not new, but it is cool that everything is sort of moved on in a sense beyond where we are with Iraq.

Bruce: Now, I told you that the Afghani came off of the screen and is no longer in the first offering. They substituted, I believe, the South Korean Yuan has come in its place. I really think that the Afghani will be available later. It will have a higher value than it would have at this time, but for some reason and I cannot really elaborate on that, it is not in the first offering so if you have it, just hold it.

Bruce: Now, we know that either in the last 3 days since the move to remove the Afghani from the screens took place, that the currencies have been locked in, and we understand the rates at least since 1:00 pm EDT today have been in locked in as well. So that part is done. We have been looking for that to happen. We know the rates fluctuate. When they trade these currencies, we know the rates vary a little bit, up and down, up and down all the time. We know that. We know that is the nature of the beast. That is what trading is all about because you have certain number of buyers a certain number of sellers on the Forex. That is why the rates vary a little bit, but they are pretty solid I believe and are ready.

Bruce: Now, we had heard on Wednesday, yesterday, that we had a really good shot of going today or tomorrow. You know we are down to the point right now from all the information that I get I believe the only really thing left to do is to release the toll-free number. Now, what is the ideal timing for that? They wanted this to go, I say they and it is hard to say who they is in this case, but they wanted this to go prior to Resurrection Sunday. I think and this is my opinion, I believe that we will see something prior to this Sunday. That something might be the release of those numbers to set appointments. Yet, we also believe that our appointments may take place on Monday or Tuesday. Now, that is my opinion at this point based on all this evidence and information I got and received. I feel good about that. 

Bruce: We know that exchanges for whales have been going on for days now in banks and Redemption Centers. We know they are continuing to go on tomorrow. We also know that these are not any part of any particular group. This is not Tier 3. This is not Tier 4 Group A. This is not particular group. These are individual whales that are going. What is interesting about that is these privates, if you call them that, are sort of the first fruits, if you will, of us going in as Tier 4 Group B. Now, what is good about that is showing movement. We know that these whales are being made liquid. We know that they are getting access to their funds. They are not in a SKR position. That is positive. We know they are being paid in USTN digitally and in physical currency of the USTN. United States Treasury Note is our new money, if you will. That is positive. That is moving us forward as well.

Bruce: We know yesterday President Trump announced a part of the new Tax plan which I was excited about which was to have a zero-capital gain tax on investments made in enterprise zones that you would hold for 10 years or more that would have no capital gain tax, zero. That was very clear he said that and that was part of it. I thought that is going to be really cool for those of us to invest in enterprise zones in inner city America all over this country. I hope they have a bunch of them that we can work with as part of Rebuild America. Of course, we have to get all the details about that to see all what all that includes beyond housing.

Bruce: Hopefully it includes several other aspects that we can “invest in” as we invest in people’s lives. I thought that was really good and it is part of his tax plan. I think it is an excellent way for us to participate. Now, is it going to matter whether we have capital gains or not if we hold a property for 10 years? I do not know how in the big scheme of things it is going to make any difference to us, but I am sure we will figure out a way. We will figure out way to say how that might affect us how we invest. It is a cool incentive for a lot of people. It will be a great incentive for us with Rebuild America.

Bruce: Now, we know that they wanted to bring this out. Let’s talk for a minute about two different things. You all heard about the St. Germain trust. We know that the St. Germain trust is only to be open at Christmas and at Easter time. I want you to get your math whiz hats on. The St. Germain Trust has quattuor-decillion (?) dollars. What is that? Quattuor-decillion is 4 X times 10 or 40 zeros. That is a lot of money, and that is being dispersed to specific countries guess when? Starting Saturday evening after 6:30 pm. Now, to get that money globally, major countries, not every country, but the countries that are Gesara compliant will be receiving that. Not every country, but just certain countries will. Obviously, the United States is one of them. That is going to make a difference for everyone for exchanges going forward.

Bruce: I may have mentioned the other number on Tuesday’s call. The corrected number is 194 separate tranches of 33 zeros. What is the story on that? That is going. 33 zeros is a lot too. Those are going to countries all around the globe, 194 or 196 countries around the globe. This is something that is going to happen over a period of 25 years. So that total of 33 zeros you can probably break it down and divide it over 25 years. That is coming as well, and that is in place to begin. Also, that is also going to go that is Gesara complaint.

Bruce: I think what I am saying is and we have already had quite a bit of money movement around the globe to so call individual banks in sovereign nations. We had the tranches take place to our Treasury and from our Treasury to Tier 1 and Tier 2 banks that are involved in the redemption process for Zim and also in the exchange process for other currencies. That has been going on for quite a while. This is additional influx of funds from the ST. Germain Trust. I think the timing being the evening before Resurrection Sunday is significant. We know that the Chinese Elders many of them are believers. We know that may be part of the reason that they have selected the Big Call to be the ones to release the toll-free number to the Internet Group. All of us take that as an honor. We will execute that in a way that shows honor to those that release the number to me.

Bruce: So realistically we are in a very good place. Yes, I wish we had this prior to the weekend. Yes, I know we were looking for Thursday, today, to be a good Thursday. Obviously, Friday is Good Friday, tomorrow. So, I am going to say we have a very good shot to get these toll-free numbers by sometime Saturday. If we do, after we put those numbers out, and we set our appointments for Monday/Tuesday. That is my hope. That is my belief. That is what I feel comfortable saying to everybody tonight.

Bruce: Also, I am exhorting you to get your presentation ready for your redemption of Zim. I believe you have heard everything I can bring to you as far as our projects for Rebuild America and for Veterans Retreat Network. We will do some other projects as well. I am sure certain things will come to us as we go thru all of this. That is really what I wanted to bring to everybody tonight.

Bruce: I want everybody to have a wonderful Resurrection Sunday. I do not expect to have another Big Call, but I hope everybody enjoys this weekend and enjoys receiving the toll-free numbers and setting appointments for early next week. Let’s see how this goes. Let’s stay in prayer. If you want to fast a little bit prior to this, I say that is great. Good opportunity to do that, but just pray and keep this in mind for all of us on the call, for all of us out there in our Big Call Country, and for all of us in the community. We are all in this together, and I am excited for all of us. I want to thank everybody on my team. I want to thank Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven, and Pinkroses for doing a beautiful job transcribing. Everybody have a great night and a beautiful weekend. Good night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

The Big Call w/ Bruce Dingleberry 4/19/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum