Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Jester's Place 4/18/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Jester's Place 4/18/19

Go down

Jester's Place 4/18/19 Empty Jester's Place 4/18/19

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:05 pm

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE...

[JESTER] GOOD DEAL... LOT'S OF MISINFORMATION RUNNING AROUND EVERYWHERE THIS WEEK...

[caro] JESTER is the misinformation on purpose? Doesn't seem like you can believe anything

[JESTER] caro IT IS CIRCULAR INFO... IT GETS SPREAD FAR AND WIDE BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON... SO THEY PICK UP ON WHAT ONE PERSON SAYS... AND IT GETS BIGGER...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER I’m not sure how to ask this, so here goes. I know about the authorized group contracts with the treasury department. Then I hear about a currency revaluation scenario. Are the two related or the same thing? Can you help bring clarity to both scenarios?

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser THIS IS PRETTY BASIC... GROUPS EXISTED TO DO CERTAIN THINGS... PEOPLE HAD CONTACTS WITH THEM AND HAD CHANCES TO PARTICIPATE... SOME DID...LOTS OF PEOPLE HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING WHAT TO BELIEVE SO THEY MOSTLY HAD LACK OF GOOD INFORMATION...

[JESTER] THE CURRENCY REVALUATION IS BASED ON SOME THEORIES THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCURATE... AGAIN THE GURUS PROLIFERATED THE PARTS THEY LIKED TO TO MAKE THEIR PARTICULAR SCENARIO SEEM MORE ACCURATE... BUT NOT THE PARTS THAT DIDN'T... THE WHOLE CONFIRMATION BIAS THING...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER Thanks. Does the group contract deal still involve purchasing oil credits with Dinar that will be processed by the Treasury Dept? And is China still involved in the deal, as I thought they were?

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser THERE ARE SCENARIOS OF CONVERSION CONTRACTS AT THE SOVEREIGN LEVEL FOR OIL CREDITS AS ASSETS... I REPORTED MANY IMF CONTRACTS BEING USED FOR THE SAME THING TO PROVIDE ASSET BASIS OF COUNTRIES...

[JESTER] COUNTRIES CAN BUY THE CONTRACTS FOR THE FUTURE ASSETS... PART OF THE WHOLE LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD OF THE SO CALLED GLOBAL RESET... WHICH IS NOT REALLY THE WAY IT IS KNOWN TODAY... IT IS THE ASSET PROGRAM TO ASSESS THE NET WORTH OF ALL COUNTRIES AND PROVIDE THE FUTURE NET WORTH AND VALUE OF THE COUNTRIES WITH RESPECT TO UN OPERATIONAL RATES...

[JESTER] THAT WAY WE DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE THE US DOLLAR TO PLAY MIDDLE MAN TO EVERY TRANSACTION ON THE PLANET... THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO END...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER So, a country could buy contracts based on, based on, for example, known reserves of natural gas they have, but is still in the ground, and will be able to count it as an asset (some number of SDRs) in their treasury? And I understand trying to break the petrodollar monopoly.

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER I’m trying to understand how, or if, the Dinar fits into all this, as it pertains to various countries. Is the Dinar involved as part of the global reset?

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser SDR'S ARE BACKED UP WITH COUNTRIES ASSETS IN THE CENTRAL BANK HOLDING THE AMOUNT OF RESERVES OR HELD ASSETS... NOT NECESSARILY IN THE GROUND... AS THAT IS NOT LIQUID...

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser NO IT IS NOT... THE GLOBAL RESET AS YOU KNOW IT IS A MYTH... THE STEPS THAT HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED AND ARE CURRENTLY UNDERWAY AND YET TO COME... ARE A LOOSE REPRESENTATION OF WHAT EVERYONE IS CALLING THE RESET...

[JESTER] IT IS A VERY COMPLICATED SCENARIO OF MAKING THINGS FAIR FOR EVERYONE BY MAKING EVERYTHING WORK THE WAY IT SHOULD FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERY COUNTRY...

[JESTER] THE DOLLAR WAS GIVEN A REPRIEVE INSTEAD OF JUST BOOTING US OUT OF THE WAY... WHICH WAS UNDERWAY IN THE O YEARS...

[JESTER] ANYONE NOTICE THE SUDDEN BACKING OFF OF THE AIIB? THE CIPS? ETC?

[JESTER] TOLD YOU THE DEAL WAS MADE... YOU PROBABLY FORGOT... THAT WAS A WHILE BACK...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER Ok. So, the authorized Dinar Treasury group deal doesn’t have anything to do with the reset, or whatever it is being called now? And responding to your backing off of AIIB, CIPS, etc., yes. Very interesting.

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser I DID NOT SAY THAT... YOU ARE STILL CONFUSING TWO COUNTER INTUITIVE POINTS...

[JESTER] STOP THINKING THE US IS DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER COUNTRY AND REASSESS YOUR THINKING...

[JESTER] YOUR VIEWPOINT SEEMS TO INDICATE THAT THE US IS IMMUNE TO THE SAME RULES AS EVERYONE ELSE...

[goodtimes] JESTER US bought their share of the oil credits etc

[goodtimes] JESTER just like all of the other countries that liked to

[JESTER] goodtimes YES... SAME AS THE IMF CONTRACTS... ONLY DIFFERENT BECAUSE THEY ARE DIRECT...

[Dinar Chaser] good times With the groups pledged Dinar?

[JESTER] OTHER COUNTRIES CAN DO THE SAME THING IN THEIR VENUE... THE IMF IS ALSO MAKING IT AVAILABLE FOR OTHER COUNTRIES WITHOUT THAT VENUE...

[JESTER] STOP CONFUSING WHAT YOU LIKE TO SEE WITH WHAT REALLY IS...

[Patience] THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, GOD BLESS TEAM TRUMP FLAG
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum