Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Adam Montana says - The goal, as stated by all reports, is to get affairs in order quickly.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Adam Montana says - The goal, as stated by all reports, is to get affairs in order quickly.

Go down

Adam Montana says - The goal, as stated by all reports, is to get affairs in order quickly.  Empty Adam Montana says - The goal, as stated by all reports, is to get affairs in order quickly.

Post by Ponee on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:12 am

Newshound Guru Adam Montana  

...on the list of items "coming up soon" is Ramadan. This is a big part of the timing... we're either going to see an RV before Ramadan, or after Ramadan.  I've maintained for years that no RV will happen during Ramadan, and that hasn't changed.

Ramadan comes early this time around - May 5 to June 4, according to google.  Show me HCL news in the next week and I think we're looking at a big surprise...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iran and Iraq are friendlier than I like, but that's an emotional opinion rather than a business one. Iran is in a geographical position to be beneficial to Iraq, and Iraq does have a large percentage of it's population that is sympathetic to Iran, so some buddying up is to be expected and will not prevent or delay a restructuring or revaluing of their currency. 

Iran is handicapped by sanctions at the moment, so they are of less help than they would be otherwise.  Saudi Arabia, on the other hand, is not crippled at all.

They are powerful, in good graces on many accounts, and are getting friendlier with Iraq than they have in the past. Since Iran is not the most capable ally to Iraq, does it surprise anyone that PM Abadi is in Saudi Arabia today...discussing trade, policy, and OIL? 

Abadi is currently on day 1 of a 2 day visit. 

I am crossing my fingers for some solid progress as a result of the things I've just mentioned.  

I think we're going to see HCL news quicker than they are letting on.

There was a bit of suspense regarding Iraqi Parliamentary activity today. The Financial Management aspect was pushed off, but I don't see that as a major factor.

The other 5 matters were attended to, from what we can tell...5 out of 6 is a huge improvement over what we used to see out of Parliament!  

This is just another testament to the progress Iraq has made and continues to make. Oil...I know I don't have to harp on this, but oil is a big deal and Iraq is focused heavily. 

In fact, OIL wasn't even officially on the agenda for today's Parliament votes, yet it was still a heavy matter of discussion.  I'm reading into that part. 

It wasn't even on the official agenda, but it was a major point of discussion.

The goal, as stated by all reports, is to get affairs in order quickly. 

That makes sense to me, and I'm keeping a keen eye on things.  To add to that thought, let's consider the current global situations of two other countries that are relevant to Iraq's progression: Iran and Saudi Arabia...

Iran and Iraq are friendlier than I like, but that's an emotional opinion rather than a business one. Iran is in a geographical position to be beneficial to Iraq, and Iraq does have a large percentage of it's population that is sympathetic to Iran, so some buddying up is to be expected and will not prevent or delay a restructuring or revaluing of their currency. 

Iran is handicapped by sanctions at the moment, so they are of less help than they would be otherwise.  Saudi Arabia, on the other hand, is not crippled at all. 

They are powerful, in good graces on many accounts, and are getting friendlier with Iraq than they have in the past. Since Iran is not the most capable ally to Iraq, does it surprise anyone that PM Abadi is in Saudi Arabia today...discussing trade, policy, and OIL? Abadi is currently on day 1 of a 2 day visit. I am crossing my fingers for some solid progress as a result of the things I've just ment

4-17-2019  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum