Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Contractors were Paid" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/17/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Contractors were Paid" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/17/19

Go down

"Contractors were Paid" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/17/19 Empty "Contractors were Paid" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/17/19

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:43 am

Short MarkZ update for Wednesday AM: Highlights by PDK- Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer:
 Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member: I read where the contractors were paid in IRAQ and it was under the new rates.

MZ: My contractor friends in Iraq who are working on the power grid, and whenever this thing gets close they bring them in and update contracts and readjust rates on Qi cards . well, a number of times over the last few weeks this has happened. There is no changed rate yet…..but in Iraq they are anticipating it.

MZ: I am hearing that there was a whole lot of activity in Reno last night…I hate to keep saying this , but really hope Groundhog days ends today…….

We are just waiting on verifications to see how much activity there really was. ..many there were expecting everything to get started late last night.

Everyone’s expectations are very high today 

nflemingjr: The really big news is that the people in charge of this are trying to get this done because of the pressure being caused by the release of the St. Germain trust

MZ: they really need the reset before the Germaine trust release this weekend……There is a whole lot of pressure...

Member: There is a perfect window coming tomorrow, markets close at noon tomorrow till Monday, banks stay open.

MZ: This would be a golden time to pull this off!

MZ: I am still hearing from all sources that they want it done before Easter

Q: any news on 800 numbers?

nflemingjr: I was told that because of the pressure being put on by the release of the St. Germain Trust they are wanting to get the 800#'s out very soon.

MZ: There is a mad dash to get it out the door is what I am being told.. 

nflemingjr: One of the problems for the 800#'s is the military they were the ones that have stopped it.

Q: Any update on the Rial?

nflemingjr: The Rial is in the first basket @ 3.85

nflemingjr: There is a list of people that are going to get the 800 numbers but it has not been published as of yet

Q: Any news on CMKX?

MZ: No verification on any packages going out last night…..I will be checking on this today

Member: Posted on another site yesterday by anonymous but then disappeared after a short time! Order of Payouts funded in USN under UST Standards 1. Thousands of Adjudicated Accounts with Fines & Penalties (Rates as Adjudicated) A. Native Americans B. Farmer’s claims C. CMKX D. Prosperity Programs (About 300 — Omega, Hay Bale, JR, etc.) E. St. Germain for the multitudes — distributed after Easter 2. Tier 1 and Tier 2 — Government projects (Sovereign Rates) 3. Core Groups = Whales, Dignitaries, Elites,Military (Negotiated Rates) 4. Tier 3 = Primarily SKR holders (Previously contracted Rates) F. Flippers G. Top 30 Paymasters (PMs) H. Top 12 subgroups of the Admiral, MG Holdings, EPIC, etc. 5. Tier 4A = Contract Groups (Contract Rates) 6. Tier 4B = Individuals — Individual 800#s (International Rates)

nflemingjr: I was also told that the administrators of the Admiral group were made liquid last night.

MZ: I have heard that as well…trying to confirm it but no one has responded yet.

Member: Everyone listening - let's make an effort to remain POSITIVE! the secret is to be Grateful for the opportunity that is on the way!

Note: I did not transcribe the trust portion of call. There is another MarkZ update tonight at 8:00 PM EST. Please listen to replay for all the details
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum