Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19

Go down

"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 Empty "This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:41 am

KTFA

Samson » April 17th, 2019

Trade Bank of Iraq to open first Saudi Branch

17th April, 2019

The state-owned Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) will reportedly open its first operational branch outside Iraq on Thursday.

Chairman and President Faisal Al-Haimus told Arab News that the new branch in Saudi capital Riyadh will also be the only active Iraqi bank in the Kingdom.LINK

Trade Bank of Iraq to open first Saudi branch

17th April, 2019

The Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) is entering the Saudi market with the opening of a branch in Riyadh on Thursday. It will be the bank’s first operational branch outside Iraq, and the TBI will be the only active Iraqi bank in the Kingdom, TBI Chairman and President Faisal Al-Haimus told Arab News on Tuesday.

On Thursday, a ribbon-cutting event will be held at the Riyadh branch in Al-Olayya district. Attendees on the Iraqi side will include Al-Haimus, the prime minister, the finance minister and the Central Bank’s governor. Saudi officials will also attend.

The TBI’s board of directors has also expressed plans to expand to Turkey. TBI was ranked No. 1 in the cost to income category in the Middle East by The Banker. LINK

Giantkiller » April 17th, 2019

WOW!!! To quote Delta..."This is Huge!" Lol

If I remember right the other branches of the TBI outside the country we're set up But not operational. And Frank said they would not be until they were international. Released from restrictions. This article says First Operational TBI branch outside of Iraq and look at who will be there when the cut the ribbon to open it. The PM Abadi, the CBI governor, the head of the TBI Banks and the Finance Minister.

To quote Delta again…” This is Huge!”

Unless my memory is flawed or they can do this without being International. But that is what I remember. IMO

Popeye7 » April 17th, 2019

When I first read this article, what you stated above were my thoughts as well... THIS is a BIGGY...IMO

Iobey777 » April 17th, 2019

YEP!! As Frank often says..SMILE!!!

Babylon Council announces next Sunday an official holiday

2019/4/17 18:29 

The Council of the province of Babylon, on Tuesday, next Sunday, an official holiday on the birth of Imam Mahdi, which marks the half of Shaaban.

The Council of Babylon, Raad al-Jubouri said in a statement that the Council of Babylon decided to consider next Sunday will be a public holiday on the occasion of the birth of Imam Mahdi peace be upon him, which coincides with the half of Sha'baan. LINK

Don961 » April 17th, 2019

Saroun talks about corruption of $ 8 billion in the Basra-Aqaba pipeline project

BAGHDAD, April 17 (Reuters) - A coalition of Sadrists backed by Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr announced Wednesday that there was considerable corruption in the construction of the Basra-Aqaba pipeline.

"As part of a series of corruption files that a coalition pledged to provide, there is a very serious file, because of which Iraq is losing tens of billions of dollars," Alliance leader Hassan al-Akouli told a news conference in the House of Representatives.

He added that "the project of extending a pipeline of crude oil from the province of Basra to Aqaba, the government allocated him more than 10 billion dollars, while experts confirm that this project could be completed by two billion dollars, and within a period not exceeding four years." (1) link

Iggy » April 17th, 2019

OH lets see it will cost 2 billion...ok, 10 billion and we split the difference...this is a amazing amount of greed...how in the world did they think they could get away with this? geesh.

The House of Representatives completes its preparations to host the Baghdad summit of heads of parliaments of neighboring countries

2019/4/17 13:58 

The Secretary General of the House of Representatives since the first day to take the decision to hold the Baghdad Summit of the heads of parliaments of the neighboring countries of Iraq, to ​​undertake all logistical preparations and the preparation of all the requirements of success in a manner appropriate to the status of Iraq and restore its pivotal role in the region after the response of the heads of parliaments of neighboring countries with Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbousi invited to host them in Baghdad on April 20 next Saturday.

"The General Secretariat of the Council has completed all preparations related to the convening of the Baghdad Summit, which includes the six neighboring countries in addition to the Republic of Iraq," Secretary General of the House of Representatives Salah al-Humiri said in a statement that the logistics and technical preparations start from Baghdad International Airport and the Protocol Hall, for the creation of the media and banners inside the green Zone government. 

He added that "preparations are in direct collaboration with the band for the protection of the green Zone and the Prime Minister's Office and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to complete the preparations for the conference, especially within the palaces itchiness Mieh , which will host the summit on Saturday, April 20 , "stressing that the work contexts is going according to the flow of good without any delay."

In turn, the Director General of the Information Department in the Council, Mohammed Abu Bakr, said that "his department has prepared all the requirements of the local media, especially the participating countries, to cover the proceedings of the Baghdad Summit." He added that the event will be covered by the media department, the Iraqi media network and all the media.

To the flags of the participating countries "Presidency of the House of Representatives formed a preparatory committee headed by the Secretary General of the House of Representatives Mr. Salah Al-Humiri and the membership of the Directors of the Information Department and the Department of Relations and Legal Affairs to provide the requirements for the success of the Baghdad Summit.

Abu Bakr pointed out that "the Iraqi people and the public opinion will be briefed through direct transport to the details of the summit since the moment of the heads of parliaments of neighboring countries and delegations participating in Baghdad International Airport by the President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, in addition to the transfer of the proceedings of the summit to see the course, The importance of the event in the interest of the ethnic people. 

For his part, the Director General of the Department of Relations and Legislations Salam Ali Mohammed that the logistical preparations for the Baghdad Summit of the Parliament of neighboring countries of Iraq began more than a month ago, stressing the need to prepare to get the best picture commensurate with the status and importance of countries and delegations participating and visiting Iraq. 

"The Department of Relations and its team completed their plans, which include receiving delegations in the Presidential Hall of Honor at Baghdad airport and transfer them to their residence in the government palace and the Rashid International Hotel, as well as the establishment of the Jerusalem Presidential Hall, which was allocated for the Baghdad Summit and equipped with all the necessary requirements for the success of the conference.

The Director General of the Department of Relations to the continued staffing of the Department on an ongoing basis with all the parliaments of the participating countries and their embassies in Baghdad to obtain adequate information on the numbers of delegations and their requirements to complete all the procedures, noting that all neighboring countries will participate in the Baghdad summit with high-level delegations. LINK

Iraq and Saudi Arabia sign 13 agreements and memorandum of understanding

17th April, 2019

Iraq and Saudi Arabia signed 13 agreements and memorandums of understanding between the various ministries of the two countries in the presence of Prime Minister and Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, the Prime Minister's Office said. 

The Prime Minister's office said in a statement that "Abdul-Mahdi stressed that his visit to Saudi Arabia reflects the direction of the Iraqi government to expand relations with the Kingdom and to develop relations between the two neighboring countries." He thanked the warm welcome received by the Saudi monarch. 

"The exchange of visits at this high level opens wide horizons and fulfills the aspirations of the two peoples and security and stability for all the peoples of the region," Abdul Mahdi said. 

For his part, welcomed the Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, the guest of Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and his delegation, wishing Iraq and its people stability, prosperity and progress.

The Saudi king expressed his satisfaction with the development and stability witnessed in Iraq and that the visit of Abdul Mahdi to achieve the aspirations of the two countries to increase cooperation and raise the level of relations and achieve the common interests of the Iraqi and Saudi people. LINK

"This is a Biggy" - KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum