Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Gold-Backed - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/16/19

Go down

Gold-Backed - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/16/19 Empty Gold-Backed - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/16/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:25 am

KTFA

ChrisC » April 16th, 2019

I am just throwing this comment out for thought and additional comment. I was thinking this morning that it is strange that one country has declared they have a gold backed currency, but nobody else as yet. What are they waiting for? To be honest, when we saw that first one I thought it was the first stream of water of a bursting dam and they were all going to announce, but nobody else has yet that I know of. Why are they holding back?

Lexi » April 16th, 2019

I was thinking something along this line of thinking as well. Maybe I’m showing my ignorance here, but how can we know for sure all the countries that ARE gold backed?

Samson » April 16th, 2019

Japan: We have had frank and good trade talks with the US side

16th April, 2019

Japan's economy minister said he agreed with the US side on how to conduct trade negotiations, stressing that the first day of their talks was frank

"I basically think that is something that should be defined as one package instead of picking some specific points," Chemmitz Metji told reporters on Monday

The economy minister in the world's third-largest economy met yesterday with the US trade representative in Washington and the negotiations are due to continue today

The talks came after the agreement between the US President and the Japanese Prime Minister last September to start trade talks in accordance with arrangements that protect the Japanese policy industry from more tariffs

"The new trade negotiations will be based on the joint statement issued by the two countries last September and will respect the other government's positions along with the outline of Japan's auto and agricultural sector," he said

"We have had good and frank trade talks with the US side

At the same time Japan's economy minister avoided answering questions related to whether there were any penalties for auto exports, or whether a paragraph on the currency would be included in the negotiations

However, he stressed that the United States had already agreed that discussions on the exchange rate would be discussed by the finance ministers of the two countries LINK
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum