Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation

Go down

Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation Empty Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:05 pm

[size=36]Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation[/size]

16/04/2019

Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation 171642019_5968dafd-ae16-493e-b963-115f8c521a99

Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=42937
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation Empty Appointed the first executive director of the American Chamber of Commerce in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:19 pm

[size=36]Appointed the first executive director of the American Chamber of Commerce in Iraq[/size]

16/04/2019

Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation 141642019_story_img_5cb5b21d49338
BAGHDAD (Reuters ) - 

The US embassy in Baghdad announced on Tuesday the appointment of Muhannad Haymour, the first executive director of the US Chamber of Commerce in Iraq
"We look forward to working closely with Haymour to strengthen cooperation and partnerships between the United States and Iraqi business communities," the statement said. 
"The US Chamber of Commerce is a key partner in the US Embassy in Baghdad, working to provide more opportunities for US and Iraqi companies by inviting companies, business visions and support services," the embassy said.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=42911
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation Empty Halabousi discussed with a US Senate delegation ways to strengthen cooperation between Baghdad and Washington

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:44 pm

Halabousi discussed with a US Senate delegation ways to strengthen cooperation between Baghdad and Washington

16-04-2019

Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation Image

BAGHDAD (Reuters) 

- Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al Halbusi received on Tuesday a delegation from the Senate Armed Services Committee headed by Senator Jack Reid and Democratic Senators Sen. Doug Jones, Sen. Jane Shaheenand Ms. King, accompanied by US Charge d'Affaires in Iraq Joey Hood, in the presence of a number of members of the House of Representatives from various political forces. 
Al-Halaboussi said in a statement received by the "News" during the meeting discussed the strengthening of bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington, and international efforts to combat terrorism and eliminate the sources, and discussed economic cooperation and investment cooperation and participation of US companies; to support the process of reconstruction and construction in Iraq 
" During the meeting the need to intensify efforts to return displaced families to their areas of housing, and provide the necessary infrastructure to stabilize the areas.
For his part, the "American delegation expressed the readiness of Washington to provide all forms of support and support to the Iraqi government and in all areas."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=189478
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation Empty The three presidencies emphasize the importance of the role of Baghdad and Washington in the stability of the region

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:22 am

[size=36][rtl]The three presidencies emphasize the importance of the role of Baghdad and Washington in the stability of the region[/rtl][/size]

Thursday 18 April 2019

Halabousi discussed with the US Senate delegation the activation of economic and investment cooperation Alsabaah-10539

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, during a meeting with the US Senate delegation, which included Senator Jack Reed and Senator Doug Jones and Senator Jeanne Shaheen, the need for Iraq and the United States plays a key role in the stability of the region and to achieve peace and prosperity for their people, and while Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi stressed the importance of consultation on decisions that may directly reflect on the situation in Iraq and the region, search House Speaker Mohammed Halbusi with the US delegation to strengthen bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington, and international efforts to fight terrorism and eliminate its sources.
This came at a time when the members of the US delegation renewed the support of the United States to Iraq to regain its health and its role in the region and the world, expressing Washington's readiness to provide all forms of support and support to the Iraqi government in all areas.
"The two countries should play a major role in stabilizing the region and achieving peace and prosperity for their peoples," the presidential statement said. "The president stressed the importance of developing bilateral relations and enhancing cooperation at all levels to serve the interests of the two friendly peoples, .
Saleh praised "the role of the United States in the international coalition against terrorism and its contribution to upgrading the capabilities of the Iraqi security forces, weapons and training," calling on American businessmen and companies to "invest and rebuild liberated cities."
Meanwhile, the members of the delegation renewed "the support and support of the United States to Iraq to regain its health and its role in the region and the world."
In the meantime, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received in his official office a delegation of the US Senate headed by Senator Jane Shaheen.
The Abdul-Mahdi, according to a statement his office received "morning", "the importance of cooperation between Iraq and the United States," adding that "Daesh cancer requires to get rid of it, and that Iraq was able to the sacrifices of his people's defeat Daesh, and we have a lot of work to achieve the progress that we aspire to in the areas of reconstruction Providing services and completing the return of all displaced persons to their areas, as well as the challenges of restoring infrastructure and settling salaries to reduce corruption, stimulate the private sector and investments. "
On Iraq's foreign policy drew the Prime Minister to "Iraq's desire to establish relations of cooperation and exchange of interests with all neighboring countries in order to achieve stability and prosperity as Iraq's center of gravity in the region," stressing "the importance of consultation on decisions that may directly reflect on the situation in Iraq And the region. "
For her part, the head of delegation praised the "positive developments in the country and stability compared to her recent visit to Baghdad in 2010."
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Al Halbusi, also received the US Senate delegation accompanied by the Charge d'Affaires of the US Embassy in Iraq, Joe Hood, in the presence of a number of members of the House of Representatives from various political forces.
During the meeting, according to a statement of the media department of the parliament received by "morning", "discuss the strengthening of bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington, and international efforts to combat terrorism and eliminate the sources. The meeting also discussed the revitalization of economic cooperation and investment and the participation of US companies to support the process of reconstruction and construction in Iraq.
Halabousi stressed "the need to intensify efforts to return displaced families to their areas of residence, and provide the necessary infrastructure to stabilize the areas."
For his part, the US delegation expressed Washington's readiness to provide all forms of support and support to the Iraqi government in all fields.

http://alsabaah.iq/7540/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%88%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum