Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19

Go down

Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 Empty Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:46 pm

Judy Note: There was no new intel that I could find on Sun. April 15. According to Saturday’s intel, as of Fri. night Midnight April 12 2008-09 Zimbabwe bank notes turned into official gold-backed Historic Bond Notes and had to be redeemed immediately, plus our funding was in place and the new currency rates were locked into bank screens. By Sat. April 13 CMKX and Prosperity Packages were being delivered and the banks were pinging each other (a sign they were about to begin exchanges). 

The bottom line: Notification for appointments could come at any moment and in a shotgun approach. Keep your phones and computers on, charged and glued to your email, texts (for Zim holders) and websites that said they would advertise the 800#s, such as Dinar Chronicles. 

WARNING: Dave Schmidt was known for asking people to give him their currencies and Zim, saying he would exchange/redeem for them. This was a very questionable practice to say the least. Now he has a video out (I did not publish the link as I refuse to promote disinformation) where he said at the 8-9 min. mark that if you have not yet turned in your currencies and Zim to a broker, you would not be able to exchange, plus you had to be in touch with a buyer in order to profit from the Global Currency Reset. 

In my opinion this is a scam to obtain your currencies and Zim. If Schmidt or anyone else exchanged for you, then by necessity they would have to put the monies into their own personal account and sign the NDA. They would be under no obligation to pay you anything from the exchange. Mr. Schmidt should be investigated for possible fraud. 

It was strongly advised that you DO NOT give your currencies or Zim to anyone, that you redeem/exchange them yourself and if you don’t keep your currencies and Zim securely under your own control, you would be at risk of losing your monies. 

If you have given your Zim or currencies to anyone to exchange for you, you might want to demand that they return such to you immediately. If they don’t return what is yours you could take your receipts that prove you bought the currency or Zim and charge the person in court with stealing your monies. This should be done ASAP since we have a limited time to exchange in the higher rates. 

You have the power to redeem/exchange your own Zim and currencies. You can ask for the higher Back Screen and Contract rates. You can determine how much you want for your humanitarian program and ask at your appointment for a rate that would give you the needed monies. You DO NOT need a con artist to do it for you.

Judy Byington Issues A Warning About Dave Schmidt! "You DO NOT need a con artist..." 4/15/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum