Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19

Go down

KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 Empty KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:34 pm

KTFA

Lobster » April 15th, 2019

Need an explanation for new found wealth of some citizens Mr. President? (wink)

Samson » April 15th, 2019

Trump calls on the US Federal Reserve to inject cash to stimulate the economy

15th April, 2019

US President Donald Trump launched a renewed assault on the Federal Reserve, saying the bank's policies had slowed economic growth and dampened gains in equity markets, perhaps 30 percent

Trump called on the bank to restore the quantitative easing cycle similar to what happened between 2007 and 2009 to lift the economy out of recessionLINK

Saleh calls on the government of Muthanna to strive hard to attract investors and capital to maintain

14th April, 2019

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, on Sunday called on the government of Muthanna to strive hard to attract investors and capital to the province

A presidential statement, received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "President Saleh met today, during his visit to Muthanna province, the President and members of the provincial council and the governor and the directors of the security and service departments

He called on the officials of the province to "exert utmost efforts to provide services to achieve stability and prosperity for the province and seek to attract investors and capital to stimulate agriculture, industry and other sectors in them, and the importance of giving tourism the attention required of the Muthanna sites of historical and archaeological and natural LINK

76.89 trillion dinars value of deposits in commercial banks

15th April, 2019

The private director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, said the increase of government and private deposits in commercial banks operating inside Iraq to 76.89 trillion dinars during the year 2018

Tariq said, "Government and private deposits in commercial banks rose 9.84 trillion dinars in 2018 because of the bank's procedures. The Iraqi Central Bank in support of the Iraqi banking sector, both government and private, in addition to Iraq rid of the financial crisis that hit in 2014 because of the fall in oil prices and security improvement after the elimination of the organization calling, "noting that" deposits in 2017 amounted to 67.05 trillion dinars What rose in 2018, to 76.89 trillion dinars

He added that "private sector deposits in commercial banks amounted to 27.36 trillion dinars, while government deposits amounted to 22.27 trillion dinars in addition to deposits of the public sector sector amounting to 27.26 trillion dinars

He stressed that "the relationship between the citizen and the banking sector is witnessing a significant improvement after the actions of the Central Bank of Iraq, such as the settlement of salaries of employees in the public and private sectors and facilitate the procedures of bank cards and others," adding that "

Another factor is the integration of Iraq in the global economy, which depends mainly on transactions With the banking sector in addition to the increasing geographical spread of banks through the increase in the number of branches after the awareness programs, as well as increasing the proportion of financial coverage through the provision of electronic payment tools and their impact in attracting the mass of cash

He pointed out that "the coming years will witness an increase in deposits after the launch of deposit insurance company by the Central Bank of Iraq LINK

Sunkissed » April 15th, 2019

WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!

HUGE HUGE statement: "...in addition to Iraq rid of the financial crisis that hit in 2014" 

They are saying here that they have overcome their financial crisis!! AND the private sector deposits EXCEEDED the government deposits -- looks like the mattresses are getting leaner!!

And furthermore: "the relationship between the citizen and the banking sector is witnessing a significant improvement" The Iraqi's are TRUSTING their banks! WOWOWOWOWOW! Think about the significance of this for a minute: Would you trust your bank if every. single. dictator. that you have ever had, has stolen your money and gold from your accounts???? The CBI and Banks have accomplished GREAT strides for sure!!

This is a very BIG article when you break it down.

For us:

1. settlement of salaries of employees in the public and private sectors

2. integration of Iraq in the global economy

3. increasing geographical spread of banks

4. electronic payment and their impact in attracting the mass of cash

5. and the launch of deposit insurance

Why would they need these mechanisms AT A PROGRAM RATE??

They wouldn't!!

I love this article!!

Thank you Samson for such a great find!!!

~ Sunkissed

Popeye7 » April 15th, 2019

It does seem the water has broke, and we are about to see the newborn economy of the Middle East... Thanks SK, and love one of your last quotes... "Why would they need these mechanisms AT A PROGRAM RATE?... They wouldn't!"... Spot on.. Why go through all of the trouble via the movers, and shakers of this global economic system for the number of years this has been transpiring to remain at the same worthless rate?... Great breakdown!..

KTFA Thoughts/News - "WOW!!!!! THIS IS A VERY PREGNANT ARTICLE!!" 4/15/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum