Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad

Go down

Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad Empty Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:30 am

Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad

15/04/2019

Integrity issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in Baghdad 14499

Economy News - Baghdad

On Monday, the Integrity Commission issued a statement on "suspicions of acquisition" of two properties in a "privileged" location in Baghdad, citing a team to investigate and investigate the information contained in a television report.

"The team visited the Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry of Justice to verify the information contained in a satellite TV report regarding a citizen's complaint that the General Real Estate Registry and Al-Rusafa departments attempted to acquire two properties on the site In Baghdad, the area of ​​more than 170 donums belonging to deceased people, "explaining that" the citizen did not produce any official documents prove his claim about the land's land. "

She added that "the work team, which was written on the instructions of the Chairman of the Commission after the information center of the Integrity Commission to monitor the complaint and forwarded to the Chairman of the Commission, approached the Directorate of Real Estate Registration in Rusafa; for the purpose of querying all real estate actions in the real estate subject of the complaint," noting that " The Directorate confirmed that one of the properties is subject to renewed registration procedures and the complainant has no relationship with him. The second property is divided into two properties, one registered in the name of the Municipality of Baghdad and the other subject to instructions 6 of 1991.

She explained that "the visit of the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Justice, and the meeting with the assistant inspector, who confirmed the formation of a committee to investigate the properties of research and verification of information that was charged by the Division of Studies of the Audit Department in the registration of real estate," noting that "the mechanisms of the Division of studies is to express an opinion And study the subjects referred to it for real estate transactions.

The report added that the report said that "there is some delay in the completion of transactions in the division because of the small number of cadres," stressing that "legal proceedings are taken against any employee who proves his negligence or his intention to perform the tasks entrusted to him."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16263
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum