Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months

Go down

Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months Empty Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:38 am

Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months

14/04/2019

Presidency of the parliament recommends the formation of a committee to address the problem of schools lagging within 3 months 14476

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Presidency of the Parliament on Sunday recommended the formation of a committee to deal with the problem of dilapidated schools within three months. 
The first deputy speaker of parliament, Hassan al-Kaabi, during his chairing a meeting with the concerned authorities to discuss the reality of projects languishing for school buildings and the development of solutions to them, according to a statement of his media office received "Economics News" a copy of it, "It is necessary to make decisions and recommendations today to end the crisis schools fall and graduated By ending the suffering of our students. " 
He added that "the House of Representatives and the government is invited today and with the strength of law and the will to stand firmly against the delay and procrastination in the completion of schools," stressing that: "Must be held accountable from the Palace and failed and who delayed in the completion of school buildings." 
He continued: "We recommend the formation of a committee headed by the Minister of Planning and the membership of the ministries of reconstruction, education and industry to develop solutions to the problem of schools lagging and up to 3 months."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16249
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum