Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages

Go down

Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages Empty Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:20 am

Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages

04/14/2019

Syrian Transport: The Baghdad-Damascus train project has reached very advanced stages 14452

Economy News _ Baghdad

A source in the Syrian Ministry of Transport, that work is continuing to link the railways in Syria and Iraq and the inclusion of Iran to him and access to China in an old and strategic project stopped during the Syrian crisis.
The source added that representatives of Syria, Iraq and Iran are in the meeting to determine the executive steps for the project to connect the Syrian ports on the Mediterranean Sea, with Iran through Iraq.
Al-Watan newspaper quoted the source as saying that there are understandings with the Chinese side to participate in this project, becoming a link to the Silk Road and benefiting from it Syria, Iraq, Iran, China, Pakistan and others.
The source added that the linking of the railways between Syria and Iraq has reached advanced stages in Syria, where the completion rate is about 97 percent (the total length of the Syrian section 156 km) and in Iraq the length of the line about 160 km and a large proportion of it.
During the war, the project was halted in Syria and part of it was destroyed. Work is under way to determine the size of the losses, the cost of rehabilitating the pipeline and the import of new trains.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16237
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum