Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies

Go down

Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies Empty Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:06 pm

Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies

Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies 56842766_2329961767066821_2757041018854440960_n

Twilight News

Thursday, 11 April 2019

The governor of Dhi Qar Yahya al-Naciri on Thursday more than 250 investment opportunities in various sectors, calling for the support of the local government for the work of different companies and the local labor market promising and thirsty to invest in it.

"The local government supports this conference in a real effort to develop the infrastructure of the province and to create investment opportunities in all fields in order to upgrade the services and the economic reality and provide employment opportunities," said Yahya Naciri in his speech at the first international conference for investment in Dhi Qar. Under the direction of the central and local governments to initiate the real stage of reconstruction and the advancement of all sectors. "

He added that Dhi Qar has prepared an integrated investment map that can meet all the needs of its citizens and included more than 250 investment opportunities in the industry, trade, agriculture, health, education, housing, tourism, services and many other fields.

Naciri said that "the local government has worked to provide a sound ground and climate suitable for the investment sector as the main factor in the construction of the province and the support of the budget to achieve what they set in our plans for the future and one of the most important steps we have been to build an investment body includes many competencies and competencies that can Relying on the central laws guaranteed by the legislation in the field of investment and our work to determine our priorities for the next phase within a broad program in the framework of a partnership of action between all parties. "

The International Investment Conference in Dhi Qar opened today under the slogan "Dhi Qar Oasis Investment" and lasts for two days with the participation of a number of Arab and foreign countries.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/0cf3be38-a261-43d8-99b9-f43e40b146cc

Iraqi province offers 250 investment opportunities to Arab and foreign companies 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum