Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/11/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/11/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/11/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/11/19

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:22 pm

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I will give you an idea just where I think we are. You have to just realize when I bring information, I am essentially the messenger. This is not information that I create, but we do have a number of sources where I collate the information collected and in vet it thru other people. More or less way of validity what it is I am trying to bring to you. So, tonight is no difference. The information that we are hearing is again very positive in the sense we are moving forward. Seeing things that are occurring that are indicating we are on the right track and we are almost ready to be notified.

Bruce: Now, for example, this morning before well just after 3:30 am EDT this morning the SKRs for Tier 3 were beginning to be paid out and made liquid. Now, we had heard the SKRs had been paid for some time, but realistically they never been made liquid. They never were paid to the point the recipients would get the money. That is where we are right now. That was started like I said about 3:35 am this morning EST, and at 3:00 pm or 4:00 pm EDT this afternoon the indication was that could complete about midnight tonight, maybe 1:00 pm EDT that could be done.

Bruce: Now in addition to the SKRs, there are the additional groups like Fines and Penalties, Adjudicated Settlements, that type of thing that is also in the mix. What is difficult to know is the order which those would be paid out, but we do believe that those are occurring today and into tonight and quite possibly overnight tonight as well. Because we do know this the so call inter core made up of Pay Masters are totally ready and have had some liquidity in their accounts to where they can begin to pay out the recipients. We know in many cases emails have gone out to the recipients of those groups. It does not mean all are out already or all are expecting them right away, but I think the process has begun to where some of the groups based out west are moving forward. 

Bruce: Now when it comes to us who are part of a very large group that we call the Internet Group or The Informed is what the Banks refer to as. This is Group 4B, Tier 4B. We are hearing that once a certain of these other groups are made liquid, that we would be made notified and then be able to set our appointments to exchange and to redeem our Zim. Earlier we had an impression that that could start in the middle of this afternoon. We did not get notified. I believe the latest update I had from top bank sources is indicating the possibility of receiving notification let’s say around or by lunchtime Friday, tomorrow.

Bruce: Now obviously when that notification comes to me in the form of the toll-free number to put out for everybody on the Big Call in this Internet Group, that is when the games are pretty much over. That is when we know: Okay we got a number we can call and set the appointment and then go in, get exchanged, and get our Zim redeemed. So when you get to this point being you are given a heads up that this is coming, obviously I was looking for that this afternoon, and I will be looking for it tomorrow. It supposed to be a day time event. I don’t know if I would get notified in the middle of the night, but I will be available if that would be the case. So, I would just say the intention is to get this started for us this week.

Bruce: I know we are coming up on the weekend. Tomorrow is Friday. If we could get numbers by lunchtime tomorrow, if, that is if, if that would happen there is a likelihood we would start our exchanges sometime tomorrow afternoon. I do not know that absolutely, however. Okay, but I do feel if we were to get started on a Friday or a Friday afternoon, we would carry right thru Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, all the way thru until later this month. We should have at least 10 days to exchange and to redeem our Zim, and it might end up being more like two weeks to redeem our Zim. 

Bruce: What happens when so called General Public, GP, General Public starts? That is an entirely different game. That would change a little bit what is happening. What I like to do is take this call quickly. (Bruce takes a phone call) This call I just received live on the Big Call just further confirmed what it is I just brought out to you it in terms of the timing, in terms what is occurring now, right now as we speak with SKRs, group type things being handled, and it is good because I didn’t anticipate that. What I mentioned hopefully getting the notification for us which is our toll-free number by lunch tomorrow was just reiterated to me. So, we are just looking forward to that.

Bruce: All the rates are on the screens. They are locked and ready to go. When you get down to this point, I am probably forgetting some things I heard between Tuesday and tonight, but the gest of it is: Where are we? How close are we? Is this different for us? That is what I believe is going to be the case. Believe, and I do not want to hear anybody to tell me the expression: This is our week. That is another one that comes off the list. I never want to hear that again, but I feel good about this even though I had wished we could have had a celebration call tonight.

Bruce: I am glad we were able to let you know, and Sue was able to work with you, and Pastor Steven is able to tell us an important teaching and pray for everybody, and Bob was able to bring what he brings to us with health and nutrition. In a way this may be a way we want to end our normal Big Call. I hope that be the case. It seems that is the case. We will see. We will see what tomorrow brings. I am very excited. 

Bruce: I want to thank Sue for being on our call tonight. I want to thank Pastor Steven for the great teaching, scripture, and prayer for us all tonight. I want to thank you, Bob, for bringing us all the nutritional information and health benefit you bring. I want to thank all the Big Call listeners for tuning in if you are brand new or if you have been on the Big Call for as long as we have had it which we are in our 8th year now. Thank you, Pinkroses, for transcribing our call. Some people can’t listen to it live or the replay, but they choose to read the call notes. I appreciate you transcribing the call so faithfully for us. 

Bruce: Guys I am just going to say realize that some of the things you are reading on the blogs are just not valid. They are just not really right. Somethings you might have seen on there, for example, do not send anyone or photo copy your Zim and send them your serial numbers or any of that noise. Do not do any of that. Nobody needs that. Do not do that. 

Bruce: Also, just make sure you that you are ready for this and that your project materials are all set, and you are going to enjoy it. This is not a pop test when you get there. You should be able to flow beautifully as you express what it is you care about, what it is you want to do for other people with projects. I think you are going to find it was a much easier situation then what you anticipated, but I know we all need the confidence to go in and feel centered like Sue said in our bodies. Do that, really do that.

Bruce: You get the impression that I am excited and I feel like we are really where we should be right now. Let’s see what happens. Let’s pray this thing in together, all of us. Pray this blessing in right now. Everybody have a great night tonight. Get some sleep. I am looking forward to a wonderful weekend. Thank you, Bob. Thank you, Sue. Thank you, Pastor Steven, and thank you everybody that is listening to the Big Call. Good Bye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum