Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19

Go down

"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 Empty "Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:43 pm

KTFA

Iggy » April 11th, 2019

“Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha

Don961 » April 11th, 2019

Apparently some news media publishers jumped the gun ... got their dates mixed up .. rascals !! ...here's the proposed schedule from the official Parliament site :

Agenda of the session No. (11) Wednesday 17 April 2019

April 17, 2019

(Reading verses from the Holy Quran) 

First: Vote on the draft law of financial administration. (Finance Committee). (53 articles). 

Second: The first reading of the bill of the Information and Communications Authority. (Committee on Services and Reconstruction, Committee on Culture, Information, Tourism and Antiquities). (57 articles). 

Third: The first reading of the draft law of the Supreme Iraqi Navy. (Service and Reconstruction Committee). (17 articles). 

Fourth: The first reading of the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the agreement of the Asian Investment Bank for Infrastructure. (Committee on Foreign Relations). (2 articles). 

Fifth: Report and discussion of the draft industrial cities law. (Committee on Economy and Investment). (21 articles).

Sixth: Report and discussion of the draft law of the first amendment to the Integrity Commission Law No. (30) of 2011. (Integrity Committee, Legal Committee, Committee of Civil Society Institutions and Parliamentary Development). (6 article).

The session begins at 1pm. link

MilitiaMan » April 11th, 2019

He might what to get the name of the Law right and when it was enacted as well. lol ~ MM

"For the purpose of regulating the rules and procedures governing the financial and accounting management in the field of planning, preparation, implementation, control and auditing of the federal budget and directing all federal revenues to the public treasury to cover public expenditure and determine the link between the internal control units from the administrative and technical aspects and the mechanisms related to the implementationof budgets and the commitment of each implementing agency and determine the responsibility of the Ministry In addition to setting specific dates for the submission of audit balances and final accounts and adherence to the principles of the budget (transparency of the budget and the comprehensiveness of the budget and the budget unit) Annual budget and non-allocation) in the preparation and implementation of the federal budget and related matters in order to ensure macroeconomic stability and financial stability and strengthen the allocation of budget resources and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of spending and ensure the management of cash and optimize the quality of budget information submitted to the House of Representatives and the public. This law was enacted"

This below is from the TURK model. They have enacted the Financial Management Law (Financial Administration Law). It meets international best practices imo.. They are one in the same. imo

Today is the 10th of April. There is reason for them speaking of the 2019 Budget today.

The FML has specifics in the document that needed go be addressed on or before today. It has to due with reporting requirements and time lines set out in the legal document that has been enacted already. Thus, they apparently met that requirement.

My view is they may have met the requirement prior to paying the citizens starting Monday and on going through the 18th. Just before the ISX is to be linked with NSADAQ.

Funny how they decide to do that on a day the markets are closed being the 19th good Friday. Banks are open, Markets are closed. imo 

Here is something from the CC that supports the citizens getting educated. They are being told in articles about the pay between those dates and telling them they need two sources of Identification (Thumb Prints, if not already done, they need to go to exchange centers.) and the bank information of their choice. imo 

So with all this put into the picture, one may start to see what they have been doing for a long time. Financial Inclusion dates back to 2016, 2017, 2018 and now at present. See FA's. imo ~ MM

FRANK: "The world prepares for the IQD" ~ Frank26

FRANK: Walkingstick texted me. He texted me again about the crypto-currency: “Frank my understanding, Iraq is slated to attend this forum. They already have access to Cryto-to-Crypto Exchange, Blockchain, Life, etc. etc. He’s just pointing that out with the Crypto-currency, that they’re talking about it for the FUTURE of the Iraqi Dinar.~ Frank26

FRANK: Not right now. But for them to talk about it right now tells you a lot about where they are with the Monetary Reform. If they’re that far advanced, they’re beyond the RI, they’re just educating the people and they’re just telling them where to go get Article 2. If that’s where we are right now, NO WONDER THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT CRYPTO-CURRENCY! ~ Frank26

FRANK: Because they’re waaaay past the RI!~ Frank26 

"A currency reform must be supported by financial sector legislation. Existing legislation—including the law establishing the central bank and regulation of banks and other financial institutions—should be reviewed to ensure consistency with international best practices.

A law and regulations on the specific currency reform are also necessary, and other legislation—for example, governing accounting and financial reporting—may require updating.

This work can be supported by technical advice from the IMF and other countries’ central banks. Such technical assistance includes initial general guidance as well as detailed recommendations based on currency reforms in other countries." FA (final article) #81 imo ~ MM

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/0.....%8A%D8%A9/

Clare » April 11th, 2019

DESSERT WAS RICH & DECADENT! THANKS FRANK, WALKINGSTICK, DELTA, AG-1 & TEAMS...

APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

ISX/NASDAQ.... INTERNATIONALLY APPROVED SYSTEMS....FINANCIAL INCLUSION...LAUNCHING ON THE 25TH....

THE BEGINNING OF THE END.... LOVE IT... AS YOU SAID FRANK...IT'S HAPPENING!!! IMO

Rommy » April 11th, 2019

Quantum Leap:

If Fred Flintstone would have been given a choice to drive a new 2019 Cadillac or keep busting his toes moving that stone-age buggy --- of course he was smart enough to go with the Caddy! And the citizens will also choose the Caddy!

Samson » April 11th, 2019

Iran, Iraq agree on Development of Joint Oilfields

10th April, 2019

Iran and Iraq have reached an understanding on the joint development of the Naft Shahr and Khorramshahr oilfields, Iranian Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zangeneh has announced.

Speaking on Sunday, during a visit to the Energy Industries Engineering and Design (EIED), an affiliate to the Oil Industries’ Engineering and Construction (OIEC), the official said:

“There are massive potentialities for expanding Iran-Iraq cooperation in oil, gas, refining and petrochemicals grounds, and Iran is ready to offer its capabilities to the Iraqi oil industry.”

He added that Thamer al-Ghadhban, Iraqi minister of oil, during a visit to EIED, learned about the capacities of the company, and it was decided that a joint partnership be established between OIEC and a similar company in Iraq in order to develop joint capacity utilization.”

The official further said that Iran had a lot of potentialities in the oil, gas, refining and petrochemicals sectors, adding: “Given the lack of development in the petrochemicals and gas industries in Iraq, there is a bright perspective for cooperation between the two countries.” He also said that Iran’s gas dues from Iraq stood at a billion dollars already.

Iran the only exporter of natural gas to neighboring Iraq, both members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). LINK

Integrity controls 15 billion dinars and officials and staff in Nineveh 

2019/4/11 16:14

The Integrity Commission announced the seizure of 14 officials and staff in the office of the province of Nineveh; on charges of embezzlement and waste of state funds, revealing the seizure of more than 15 billion dinars were under their pledge.

According to a statement of integrity, the investigations department of the agency reported that the investigation office in the province of Nineveh carried out five arrests under judicial arrest warrants resulted in the seizure of 14 officials and staff in the province on the basis of the provisions of Article 315 of the Iraqi Penal Code. 

The department revealed that the bureau's staff seized 8 billion and 700 million dinars in cash, while seized 5 billion dinars dinars in the branch of one of the government banks, while seized the amount of one billion and 435 million dinars in the Department of Engineering of local administration in the Office of the province. 

The Department pointed out that the arrested persons are the chairman and members of committees composed of; for the purpose of withdrawing the amounts of the rural development section of the projects for the rehabilitation of roads for villages and rural areas and distributed among the sub-committees, indicating that the total amounts seized by the owners of the bureau's offices amounted to 57 billion dinars, Is in the process of tracking the remaining funds. 

She added that the records of the seizure of fundamentalist operations were conducted on the basis of memoranda of judicial control, and presented with the accused and funds on them and the seized criminal evidence and investigative papers to the competent investigating judge, who decided to arrest them on the basis of the provisions of the rule of law; to take the necessary legal action. LINK

"Beginning of the End" KTFA Thoughts/News 4/11/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum