Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq

Go down

Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq Empty Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:35 pm

[size=32]Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq[/size]

Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq F80bab84-0090-4405-a740-c8cfb561d099

"The presence of major international companies in Iraq and the presentation of their qualitative product represents a first step on the road to recovery of the national economy," said Jamil Antoine, vice president of the Baghdad Forum.

He pointed to the depth of the relationship between Iraqi and Japanese economists and today there is a tendency to restore confidence between the two parties, especially with a company that is an important sign in the global market.

Toyota announced Iraq's official distributor in Iraq for the Toyota and Hino Japanese products, unveiling the new generation of the Toyota Corolla and Toyota RAV for 2019.

A statement from the company said that the Iraqi market represents an important trend for its products, and there is consensus in the visions between the company's product and the local market for decades, and so cooperation is beneficial and beneficial to both parties of the process, especially as the company maintains the forefront of sales globally.

The statement added that Toyota Iraq continues to insure the supply of all kinds of Toyota vehicles, including the new RAV 4 and the new Corolla, through the showrooms of agents accredited in Iraq, taking care to include the sales of Toyota with a guarantee of three years or until the distance of 100,000 thousand kilometers .

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/569e025e-898a-45bc-b1cb-781b0d4d5774
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq Empty Saleh: Cooperation with major companies portal to activate production

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:38 pm

[size=36][rtl]Saleh: Cooperation with major companies portal to activate production[/rtl][/size]

Friday, April 12, 2019

Welcome to introduce new Toyota production in Iraq Alsabaah-10120

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The Financial Advisor to Prime Minister Dr.Mahzah Mohammed Saleh said Toyota's intention to launch its products is a good step for the national economy and a prelude to producing a production line in the future.

He added that "this trend contributes to the transition of Iraq from consumer to product, especially the development of skills and accumulation of experience, which is consistent with the modern theory of accumulation of human capital human accumulation that confirms that technically qualified people is the source of wealth and accumulation as a wealth is through the circulation of skills between the exploiters" .

He pointed out that "the unemployment of the first enemy is not in the lack of financial accumulation of individuals or lack of accumulation of financial wealth, but in the lack of accumulation of human wealth represented by expertise and transfer of technological knowledge." For his part, Deputy Chairman of the Baghdad Forum Bassem Jamil Antoine that " Iraq and the presentation of its qualitative product represents a first step on the road to the recovery of the national economy.

He pointed to "the depth of the relationship between the economy of Iraq and Japan, adding there is a trend to restore confidence between the two parties, especially with a company that is an important sign in the global market." Toyota Iraq, the country's exclusive distributor for Toyota and Hino products, unveiled the new generation of the Toyota Corolla and Toyota RAV 2019. The company said the Iraqi market represents an important trend for its products and there is consensus in the visions between the company's product and the local market For decades, and thus cooperation is beneficial and beneficial to both ends of the process, especially as the company maintains the forefront of sales globally. " "Toyota Iraq continues to secure various types of Toyota vehicles, including the new RAV4 and Corolla, through the showrooms of authorized dealers in Iraq, with the aim of covering Toyota's sales with a three-year warranty or 100,000,000 
kilometer".

http://alsabaah.iq/7258/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AC
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum