Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace

Go down

Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace Empty Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:58 am

Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace

Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace Doc-P-197668-636905930996590898

BAGHDAD /

President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi received on Thursday a delegation from NOREF Organization for Conflict Resolution and Community Peace headed by Norwegian Ambassador Kim Travik.

"The two sides discussed the efforts of international organizations to return displaced people and achieve community reconciliation, as well as the issues that women suffer in the liberated areas," the press office of the speaker of the House of Representatives said in a statement. 

Al-Halabousi said that "the portal of community action to educate on reconciliation must be through tribal elders, governorate administration, heads of administrative units, universities and the local and community police, and attracting youth. 

Halabousi pointed to "the need to address a number of problems experienced by the liberated provinces, which will contribute to remove the psychological factor among the people of these areas and achieve justice."

For his part, the head of the delegation expressed his thanks for "the role of Speaker of the House of Representatives, and his support for efforts to achieve community reconciliation in Iraq," stressing that "seeks to involve several bodies, including tribal leaders to carry out several activities to achieve community peace."

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/197668/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85%D8%A9-noref-%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace Empty Halabousi is discussing with an international organization the return of the displaced and ensuring the stability of their areas

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:19 am

Halabousi is discussing with an international organization the return of the displaced and ensuring the stability of their areas

11-04-2019

Halabousi is looking for "reconciliation" with NOREF to resolve conflicts and community peace Image

Baghdad:

President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi received on Thursday a delegation from NOREF Organization for Conflict Resolution and Community Peace headed by Norwegian Ambassador Kim Travik.

The meeting, according to a statement by the Halbusi office, discussed the efforts of international organizations to return the displaced and achieve community reconciliation, as well as the issues that women suffer in the liberated areas.

The speaker of the House of Representatives said that the community action portal to educate on reconciliation must be through tribal elders, governorate administration, heads of administrative units, universities and the local and community police, and youth, stressing that community peace was achieved only after the return of the displaced.

He also pointed to the need to address a number of problems experienced by the liberated provinces, which will contribute to the removal of the psychological factor among the people of these regions and achieve justice.

For his part, the head of the delegation thanked the role of Speaker of the House of Representatives and his support for efforts to achieve community reconciliation in Iraq, stressing that it seeks to involve several bodies, including tribal leaders to carry out several activities to achieve community peace.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=189061
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum