Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d

Go down

Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d Empty Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:17 am

Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d

04/11/2019

Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil: We are working to increase the production of refinery Baiji to 140 thousand b / d 14406

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iraq is working to increase the production of Baiji oil refinery to 140 thousand barrels per day by the end of this year from 45 thousand barrels currently produced. 
In a statement received by "Economy News", Younis said that the national authorities continue the night by day to complete the rehabilitation projects of the refineries according to the plans of the ministry and in addition to contribute additional production capacities of petroleum products to national production. 
He added that the technical and engineering staffs of the North Refineries Company and its supporting companies from other oil companies have contributed to achieving high achievement rates, overcoming the challenges and difficulties of financial, security and natural conditions.
He added that it is hoped that the production of the refinery will rise before the end of this year, stressing the importance of increasing the production of this refinery to enhance the national economy and cover a large part of the local need and contribute to reduce the proportion of the import of oil derivatives from abroad and the provision of hard currency. 
He pointed out that the current production of the refinery more than 45 thousand barrels per day and we are working to reach the capacity of the next phase to more than 140 thousand barrels after the rehabilitation of refining units and improve gasoline and hydrogen and related accessories.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16212
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum