Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/9/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/9/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/9/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 4/9/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:44 pm

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s see where we are as far as Intel wise. Five days have passed since Thursday’s Big Call. We had some pretty good information then. We did get a little bit more information Friday, Saturday, and a little bit more on Sunday. Then it is getting kind of quiet today being Tuesday. However, I did learn something Sunday afternoon that we did not know. Here it is. This is kind of where we are.

Bruce: I understand, and you guys have to listen to this, there is an automated portion maybe the entire system is automated to take our 800 number call ins. Nether words, picture Bruce received the toll-free number let’s say very shortly. I do not have it right now, but maybe by lunchtime tomorrow which is what I have been told. Let’s see what happens. Then when that number comes out and you go to dial it and set up your appointment, my understanding is the system to set your appointment is automated to at least to an extent. Maybe not completely automated through the computer where it takes your voice prompts and asks you questions and you answer, blah blah blah.

Bruce: Okay. I hope this is only something I do not know yet, but I hope that if you are a Zim holder and it asks you what currencies you have and you respond you have Zim or Zimbabwe bonds, or Zimbabwe Zim that it sends you hopefully to a live person. I do not know that. That is only what I am envisioning, because for the fact Zim holders are sort of an unique group of people. Now it may not happen that way. I hope it does happen that way, but any way we go, we do have it set up where, my understanding, it is automated.

Bruce: Here is the other portion of it. This is my understanding. Approximately 85% of Tier 2 Banks will be redeeming Zim. We know the main Tier 1 Banks are all doing it, but we heard 85% of Tier 2 Banks are going to be handling Zim as well. Now, we also know that approximately 60% of those Tier 2 Banks of all Tier 2 Banks are affiliated or owned by a Tier 1 Bank. They are either affiliated with or are owned by a Tier 1 Bank. Now, the remaining 40% of Tier 2 Banks are what we would call independent. Okay. They are unaffiliated.

Bruce: My understanding is up that until late last night possibly after midnight, those banks were being connected to the 800 number reservation system that they had not been yet connected and they were scrambling to get those additional banks that are going to be part of the redemption process especially regarding Zim, to be connected to the automated reservation system. I am saying reservation for the actual appointment to exchange and to redeem Zim. Now, I hope that made sense to everybody. I said it as clearly as I know how. If you didn’t get it, you can get it on the replay or I am sure Pinkroses has done the job to be able to put it out clearly so you can go back and look at it. Now, that is new. I did not know that. That came to me Sunday afternoon. 

Bruce: Now, we also heard the toll-free number could come virtually anytime now. I was expecting it as early as Sunday afternoon. It did not happen. I am expecting it now. The update was for approximately lunchtime tomorrow. So, that is really very good. We think that could signal our start. We know also, the things seem to be moving forward out west. Possibly as soon as tonight or overnight tonight. Finally. We are getting that from several sources. I think that sounds about right. We know Pay Masters for all these various groups are liquid and ready to start these ledger-to-ledger transfers. We know people that are in groups are getting notified by email and by phone. They may be notified they are about to receive these ledger-to-ledger transfers into their account or that they have already received that deposit into their account. So, that is coming. I think they are going to start either tonight or overnight tonight.

Bruce: I know that the Zim earlier today, about 11:00 am or so was not on the screens. We had the Dinar off the screens and then came back up on the screens. Even Saturday at 10:15 am we had the Zim (Bruce said Zim, but I think he might have meant Dinar) at a very nice rate just below $8.00 on the screens. Dong is back at a lower rate than it was and it got started trading Sunday night, and it is on its way trading and I am sure it is trading back up. I do not know where it is going to end up in the next day or so, but I think it is on its way and it is being traded higher. The Zim was at a very good rate, over a dollar. I would think it would still when it comes back on the screen, I think it would probably come back something in that vicinity.

Bruce: We know there was another meeting today. This meeting was probably a video conference call or a conference call attached to it that was a Zim Qualifying meeting. Zim Qualifying. This is only my opinion, but I believe that was possibly done from the Treasury to Tier 2 Banks to further let them know which of those banks were considered qualified to handle Zim redemptions. Only my guess as to what that was about.

Bruce: We know that there are negotiations ongoing with China. We know President Trump was going to be speaking with President Xi last night, and hopefully that went well. I have no results from that, but I believe it was very positive and usually is. I believe we are just about there. I really think we are really just about at the end of the ride.

Bruce: So, what we want to do like Sue said when you are talking about your Humanitarian Projects if you have some and want to talk about those, you want to do that. Use that outline. Let’s call it one-page outline piece, two pages at the most, bullet points, whatever, as a leave-behind piece. Something you would leave with the people after you have talked to them face to face what it is you plan to present to them.

Bruce: You guys know you can help to be part of Rebuild America in any city, town, community in the United States that you want to do it in. Part of what we are going to do is coordinate that and give you a template what it is we are doing, and how you can follow that same template sort of a step by step instructions of what it is we are doing and how you can do that where you are too. Because I think that would work for us to do something and you say: Oh, I see what they are doing. Okay, I can do that. Then you will literally will go through it one step at a time and say: Okay. What do we do first? What do we do second, etc. That is part of what we are going to be meeting about and talking about and put that out for you. 

Bruce: Many of you have sent your email to: bigcalluniverse.com to register on that site not only so that we can email you upcoming projects, but you are also there because when we do get word of the toll-free number, we will email everybody that has registered on the site in one big swoop the toll-free number. So, you will get it that way. Also, there will be couple of places online besides bigcalluniverse.com that the toll-free number will be posted. I probably will post it on a couple of other places online, and I have a feeling it will go viral in 10 or 20 minutes. Let me say this. Check your email because it will come out pretty soon after I get the information to Bob he will get it and put it out. We will put something in the header line something similar to: 800 Toll-free numbers from the Big Call. Something like that in the subject line. Open it. If that is what it says, and you know that it is from Boomers, open it.

Bruce: Otherwise guys, I can’t think of anything else that is absolutely pertinent to where we are right now except you know the timing is very close. You know that you can partner with us with Rebuild America, and you can help us also if you are a horse person or a canine person or a PTSD Therapy at our Veterans Retreat Network sites. That is something I will need help on. There will be some cool stuff. We are about to really enter a whole new world between medical technology, energy technology, everything we are going to be doing. As Pastor Steven said it is a whole new paradigm that we are about to ready to enter into.

Bruce: I am going to encourage everybody to be very excited and positive about what should be happening here this week. It is already Tuesday night. I am looking at a fantastic week for all of us. I want to thank everybody on the call. I want to thank Sue for begin part of the call. We missed her last week, but thank God she made it tonight. I like to thank Bob as well for everything that he brought to us and the incredible testimony about the guy that was facing dialysis and was given the positive news he didn’t have to after he started on Boomers after 9 weeks. I like to thank Pastor Steven for the extremely valuable teaching from God’s Word and his own personal experience. Thank you, Pinkroses for the great job of the transcript. Good night everybody, God bless you. Good night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE HUGSSS
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum