Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Finished, No More Intel, Done" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/10/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Finished, No More Intel, Done" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/10/19

Go down

"Finished, No More Intel, Done" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/10/19 Empty "Finished, No More Intel, Done" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/10/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:30 pm

I now return you to the narrative of over 100 documents required for exchanges, of taking buses to secret bases to exchange, of having to tell how much currency you have, and of that ever loving RENO group getting all their money, but not sharing any with anyone.

"Finished, No More Intel, Done" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/10/19 Unnamed

I will not be sharing any more intel here. If you want to know something, you know how to reach me. If you don’t know how to reach me, blame those who are bothering Patrick and wasting his time, for my departing these parts. I have no time for the negativity when I’m sharing what’s being shared with me from reliable sources. I may post a picture from time to time for those who enjoy my photos. Other than that…no more words. Too much anger, too much negativity.

God bless each of you always. ♥️ thanks to those who’ve been kind to me. I have your email addresses & I will be in touch, and those who already email me, feel free to do so, I will get to when as time permits.

Michael Murdock, USNavy Veteran, Homeless

~~~~~~~~~~

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum