Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council

Go down

A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council Empty A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:34 am

A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council

April 10, 2019

A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council Article-155488606137192

The Iraqi Central Bank in Baghdad hosted a workshop on the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council (IFSB), from 7-9 April 2019, in the presence of a delegation of members of the Islamic Financial Services Board. The workshop focused on the following criteria:
Standard No. 15: Revised Capital Adequacy Standard for Institutions offering Islamic Financial Services.
Guiding Principles No. 3: Guidelines for Payment Support Practices for Investment Account Holders.
Guiding principles 4: Capital adequacy guidelines: Determination of the "alpha" factor in the capital adequacy ratio.
Guideline 6: Quantitative measures for liquidity risk management.
The workshop aims at enhancing the participants' understanding of the standards and guidelines issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council, assisting the participants in practical application of the issues addressed by the standards, and encouraging the exchange of experiences among participants on the implementation of the standards and guidelines issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council.
The workshop was held for the first time in Iraq in the presence of members and trainers of the Islamic Financial Services Council based in the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur, which was established in 2002, and the Central Bank of Iraq has full membership in this Council.

Tuesday 9 April 2019

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1065
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council Empty The IFSB Organises Workshop on Banking Standards in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:38 am

The IFSB Organises Workshop on Banking Standards in Iraq

A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council Banner_press2

Date posted: 14 March 2019
Kuala Lumpur, 14 March 2019 - The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) is organising a Facilitating the Implementation of the IFSB Standards (FIS) Workshop in Baghdad, Iraq on 7 – 9 April 2019.This Workshop is hosted by the Central Bank of Iraq.
The 3-day Workshop will focus on the following IFSB Standards:

• IFSB-15: Revised Capital Adequacy Standard for Institutions Offering Islamic Financial Services (IIFS);

• GN-3: Guidance Note on the Practice of Smoothing the Profit Payout to Investment Account Holders;

• GN-4: Guidance Note in Connection with the IFSB Capital Adequacy Standard: The Determination of Alpha in the Capital Adequacy Ratio for IIFS; and

• GN-6: Guidance Note on Quantitative Measures for Liquidity Risk Management

Overall, the Workshop aims to:
[list="color: rgb(118, 118, 118); font-size: 11px; background-color: rgb(198, 200, 203);"]
[*]Enhance the participants’ understanding of the respective Standards and Guiding Principles;

[*]Assist the participants in the practical application of issues addressed in the particular standards through case studies, hands-on exercises and other interactive tools; and

[*]Promote the sharing of experiences among the participants on the implementation of respective IFSB Standards and Guiding Principles.

[/list]
The FIS Workshops are a part of the IFSB’s support to its members based on the Strategic Key Result Area 2 (SKRA 2) on the Facilitating the Implementation of Prudential Standards and Capacity Development under the IFSB’s Strategic Performance Plan (SPP) 2016-2018”, to assist member organisations in adopting and implementing the IFSB Standards.
For enquires on IFSB workshops and membership services, please contact the IFSB Secretariat at ifsb_sec@ifsb.org.

https://www.ifsb.org/preess_full.php?id=468&submit=more
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council Empty The Central Bank hosts a workshop to implement the standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:16 pm

The Central Bank hosts a workshop to implement the standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council

10/04/2019

A workshop for the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council 14389

Economy News - Baghdad

The Iraqi Central Bank in Baghdad hosted a workshop on the implementation of banking standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council (IFSB), from 7-9 April 2019, in the presence of a delegation of members of the Islamic Financial Services Board.
"The focus of this workshop was on Standard No. 15, the amended standard for capital adequacy for institutions offering Islamic financial services, and guidance on profit-support practices for investment account holders, " the central bank said in a statement .
"The workshop also focused on guidance on the capital adequacy standard: determining the alpha factor in the capital adequacy ratioand guiding principles No. 6: quantitative measures for liquidity risk management."
"The workshop aims at enhancing the participants' understanding of the standards and guidelines issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council, assisting the participants in the practical application of the issues addressed by the standards, and encouraging exchange of experiences among participants on the implementation of the standards and guidelines issued by the Islamic Financial Services Council."
The workshop was held for the first time in Iraq in the presence of members and trainers of the Islamic Financial Services Council based in the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur, which was established in 2002, and the Central Bank of Iraq has full membership in this Council.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16203
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum