Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Adam Montana: "BIG PICTURE TIME" 4/9/19

Go down

Adam Montana: "BIG PICTURE TIME" 4/9/19 Empty Adam Montana: "BIG PICTURE TIME" 4/9/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:31 pm

Adam Montana

If you’ve kept up with my recent posts, you know I’m excited about oil...We finished the week still above $60 on the WTI charts... and still going strong. BIG PICTURE TIME. There are a lot of moving parts here, but the biggest thing we're waiting on right now is the HCL. There are a bunch of articles and news related to HCL, and I'm even getting some very encouraging private messages from my contacts about the progress, but the bottom line right now is this: HCL has not been concluded at this time. Therefore we have no RV...yet. Yet, we have reason to keep hanging on, and if I may be so bold...we have a damn good reason for it.

Iraq’s currency price is based on their ability to sell it to other countries, just like any other country with a tradable currency. Their ability to sell their currency is determined by what other countries will pay for it - this is the basic concept of supply and demand.

...In order for Iraq to raise the "sell" price of their currency, they have to create a strong market for it. ...If Iraq wasn't making progress towards stability and strength, we would have no chance of an RV. That is...not the case. Iraq IS moving in the right direction.

...That's really all this comes down to...Iraq's ability to raise the value of their currency is based on the perceived ability to provide a solid expectation of return on investment. 

When people see something rising in value, they predictably want to catch that wave... People see other people making profits and want to join in, and again the herd mentality can push a stock or a currency or anything else that is being traded to levels that it shouldn't actually attain. Eventually the markets will stabilize, as they always do. In Iraq's case, this is exactly why I lean towards a pegged RV rate opposed to a complete free float on the market. It will be easier for them to control a major change if they also control the fluctuation, and they stand to make enough profits on an RV that they will be better served by taking the profits on a fixed spread rather than trying to "catch it at the top". A pegged rate, at least initially, will allow them to control and maintain a higher rate. They are doing all this with their actions in their government, and the price of oil going up at a steady and fairly predictable rate gives them the ability to create a solid path to higher profitability. End result? Everything we’re looking for!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum