Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19

2 posters

Go down

"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 Empty "Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:20 pm

"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 XZim-22

Yes, that’s right! Get your ZIM ready!! The latest drop of INTEL coming from contacts in DC this morning is as follows:

Dates for exchange of the ZIM in the UNITED STATES are to slated to begin on May 13th, the Monday following Mother’s Day, and lasting until the 17th of June which is the Monday following Father’s Day. During this time period you will be able to exchange your ZIM (all variations of ZIM, not just the 100T bills can be exchanged). There was some talk a couple of years ago that you’d only be able to exchange the 100T bills. This is INCORRECT INFORMATION and should be IGNORED. There is no information as to exchange dates for the rest of the world. Not sure why this is happening, but this is the INTEL as it was provided to me this morning. Times for the start and end of exchange will be provided within 3 hours of the start time on the 13th of May. 

These are the dates that currently have been put into the mix, but as always this could change at any moment due to conditions out of the control of everyone involved in the process. I am just the messenger sharing this. 

These dates are ONLY for exchange of the ZIM. NO OTHER CURRENCIES WILL BE EXCHANGED. Required documentation for the exchange are: Driver’s License, ATM CARD for Bank Account which you wish to have your exchanged funds deposited into. Also your account at the bank must be in good standing. ALL BANKS will be able to exchange the ZIM so if you want to put things into a clean account, speak with your bank and just open a second checking account for the specific use of the ZIM deposits. Do NOT reveal to the bank what this account is for. They will know but you don’t need to discuss that. It’s a security matter to be cautious of. There are still a number of agents of CABAL working at every bank. If you are asked, “I just want a second checking account to handle some specific bills from”. That’s all they need to know. Make a small deposit $5 into it (most banks will not require a deposit, but this should be fine) and that’s it. Then wait for the dates to arrive and if all goes well, you’ll have TRILLIONS placed into your account that you can then use for projects.

That’s the latest intel as of this morning. It has been verified from 3 sources this morning and that’s why it’s late getting out to you all. Sorry I took so long, but I’ve been up since very early this morning awaiting confirmations from the time I received the original message at 4AM.

Thanks for reading and have an amazing day!

God bless each of you always.

Michael Murdock, USNavy Veteran, Homeless 

(IF you find what I share valuable, or you want to say thanks, or help me get something to eat or some gas for the car where I reside, please use the link below. You are not/never required to do this, please do so only if you choose to. If you’re on social security, or on a limited income, please don’t send anything, but rather drop some change or a $1bill into one of those change things at the supermarket to help the homeless, please. Thanks again).

"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19 Empty Re: "Get your Zim Ready!" by Homeless Guru Michael Murdock 4/9/19

Post by dinarstar Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:46 pm

what a load of codswallop

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum