Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19

Go down

"Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19 Empty "Seed the Global Economy" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/7/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:18 am

KTFA

Samson » April 7th, 2019

Maysan Council announces official holiday next Tuesday

2019/4/7 16:25

Maysan Provincial Council announced, the disruption of the weekly schedule on Tuesday.

According to inform the Council of the correspondent of the {Euphrates News} " The council has decided to disable the official working on next Tuesday, on the occasion of the anniversary of Achtchhad Ayatollah Muhammad Baqir al- Sadr {Jerusalem secret} and the fall of the tyrant Saddam." LINK

Kurdistan decided to disrupt the official working day next Tuesday to commemorate the fall of the regime

2019/4/7 17:37

Disrupts the official working hours of all departments and institutions of the Kurdistan Regional Government next Tuesday, the ninth of April, on the occasion of the anniversary of the fall of the former regime.

According to the schedule of official holidays for the province of Kurdistan, on Tuesday, 9 April is a public holiday in all circles and institutions on the anniversary of the fall of the former regime. According to the table, the afternoon of 17 April marks an official holiday on the Red Wednesday, the New Year's Day for the Yazidi Kurds. LINK

Lobster » April 7th, 2019

Hmmmmmmmmm

Frank26 Video 1: https://youtu.be/42j9lGVVRnM?t=1

Frank26 Video 2: https://youtu.be/42j9lGVVRnM?t=1

Sunkissed » April 7th, 2019

Very (sneaky) good 2 videos Frank!

1. I liked the analogy of the multiple flowers finishing their blooms and now ready to drop their seed!!

To me that symbolized (without actually stating) that the MR is finished (or very very near it's completion) and ready to SEED the global economy with the RI/RV... spreading WEALTH throughout the globe to other nations... and US!!

2. I also liked the second video with the plant that is big enough to be a tree in SIXTEEN YEARS (now complete as Saddam was overthrown March 20, 2003 => 16 years ago)!!! And NOW the plant that was just a baby will provide SHADE (shade is generally symbolic for a place of rest => Iraq can rest under the shade of the completion of the MR)

VERY WELL DONE FRANK!!! Sooooooo clever, concealed, and you gave all the information we need without actually saying it!

Samson » April 7th, 2019

Iranian bank governor: The banking exchange between Iraq and Iran is based on the dinar

2019/4/7 17:21

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iran Abdul Nasser Hamati discussed with Finance Minister Fuad Hussein on Sunday the fields of banking and financial exchange between the two countries, raising the volume of trade between the two sides, balancing exports with imports and ways of repaying the debts of Iran which is in the hands of Iraq.

According to the Iranian websites, Hamati pointed out during the meeting that the aim of this meeting is to follow up the financial and monetary issues and improve the economic and political relations between Iran and Iraq.

He said that the volume of trade between the two countries is currently in an appropriate position and given the floors suitable for both sides, we can by using the new energies to find a balance between exports and imports.

He pointed out that the obstacles to the activity of the branches of Iranian banks in Iraq, stressing that the banking exchange between Iran and Iraq is based on the dinar, and that this issue in fact is the key to strengthen banking relations between the two countries and affect all issues and hence work to resolve the obstacles And facilitate the activity of Iranian banks in Iraq.

Fouad Hussein expressed his satisfaction with his visit to Iran and the growing trade and political relations between the two countries.

He said that the trade relations between the two countries are growing and that the idea of ​​balancing foreign trade between Iran and Iraq will serve the two countries and on this basis we look forward to further discussions to reach a new mechanism in this field. LINK

Popeye7 » April 7th, 2019

Seems that Mahdi was in Iran giving instructions to their government on how things are going to be... Remember the parliament head of Iraq was in Washington the week before last receiving instructions as well from our leaders... IMO, the parliament leader of Iraq gave instructions received from Washington to PM Mahdi... Who in turn meets with Saudi leaders, and Iranian leaders this past week... Something tells us we are into something good folks...

Samson » April 7th, 2019

Iranian Central Bank Governor to visit Iraq

7th April,2019 As mentioned in an article on the last thread

It is expected that the Iranian Central Bank Governor Abdolreza Hemmati will visit Baghdad to complete the financial and banking arrangements between the two countries, according to Iranian media sources.

The sources added that agreement was reached during the visit of Iraqi Premier Adel Abdul Mehdi to Tehran that Hemmati will visit Baghdad at the soonest to complete the financial and banking talks between the two sides.

Hemmati will meet his counterpart and other financial officials.

Iraq imports Iranian electricity and gas with the amount of more than four billion dollars at the present time.

The total trade figures between the two sides reached to 12 billion dollars, economic sources reported.

Earlier, Hemmati visited Baghdad to solve the problems of the Iranian exporters on the transfer of foreign currency. LINK

The Iranian-Iranian Economic Forum begins in the Tehran Chamber of Commerce

7th April, 2019

The Iraqi-Iranian Economic Forum started on Sunday in Tehran's Chamber of Commerce in the presence of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

"The work of the Iraqi-Iranian economic forum began at the Tehran Chamber of Commerce, in the presence of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and First Vice President of Iran, Ishaq Jahangiri," a statement from the office of Abdul Mahdi said.

The statement added that "the forum was attended by ministers and officials from the members of the Iraqi and Iranian official delegations, and a large gathering of businessmen, investors, industrialists and heads of companies from both countries." LINK

An initial agreement between Iraq and Iran to develop two border oil fields

2019/4/7 10:28

Iranian Oil Minister Beijing Zangana, announced a preliminary agreement with the contractor on the development of border oil border in the {Naft-Shahr and Khoramshahr}.

"Iran's dues from the export of gas to Iraq are about one billion dollars," Zangana said on the sidelines of his meeting with Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban, who is visiting Tehran as part of an Iraqi delegation led by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi. "The Iranian central bank is due to follow up on the export of gas from Iraq," he said.

Zanzana told reporters about his talks with the angry, and said that Al-Azer Iraqi and his delegation, today inspected the Iranian energy industry design and engineering and knew the capabilities of Iranian companies." He continued: Iranian companies can participate in the implementation of projects in Iraq.

"A similar Iraqi company is due to enter Iran and is in talks on how to cooperate and transfer experience with Iran," Zangana said. "Iranian companies have great potential in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries that can cooperate with Iraq," he said. "Iraq is a developing country where there are many ongoing oil projects, and on this basis there is a broad partnership," Zangana said. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum