Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE

Go down

POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  Empty POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:11 pm

POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  Bq-5c23e936be602

POOFness for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 7-Apr-2019 20:00:40

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  Scam-alert

Subject: I HOPE YOU DANCE
Date: Sun, April 7, 2019 3:16 pm

I Hope You Dance* by Lee Ann Womack

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

We are clearly on your side and the world is righting itself as we speak.

The times are marking into a new and better environment for most-

not for all, but most.

There are some who will not survive this great epic in humanity and the world is rocking along with much to celebrate.

You don't have a clue what it is ... stay that way, do not try and figure things out , it is not your job. Stay off the ways and means committee-do what is before you and yes the surgery will be successful.

We also want you to know that much is happening for the higher good for all -for everyone, including those who do not think so...

Poof

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

When the winds of change blow,
some people build walls and others build windmills.

Chinese Proverb

Words To Live By.....

Each and every moment..of every single day
We must be so mindful of all the words we say

We speak out in anger, frustration or with fear
But we must remember they fall on another's ear

Although they aren't truly meant to cause someone pain
Hurtful words are scarring and lodge deep within the brain

If we choose our words carefully and put our troubles aside
We learn to take life's ups and downs all in our daily stride

For inside we know our lives flow like a river's path
If we lash out in anger..we deal with the aftermath

Let us build with our words..keep them beautiful and true
Breathe in only goodness and start each day anew

Those little annoyances are just pebbles along the road
God will guide our journey and lighten our heavy load

So when you feel the anger burning like a fire
Put it out with kindness meant to lift up and inspire!

Christine M. Tozzo
4-7-16

The rumors out there are plentiful...The F& P and the FC have not been delivered yet as some of the Blogs have been reporting. The information is confusing with a real political influence. I have been consistently reassured that the PP's are secure and ready for the green light to begin.

Namaste,

Susan

Consultations are available by me "Susan" for a limited amount of time..(until deliveries begin!) Many have expressed concern regarding beneficiaries, change of addresses and lost documentation. Scheduled consultations are available for a $30.00 donation. Go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for questions and scheduling. Please include in the subject line: Susan consult and include your time zone.

Namaste,
Susan

POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

THE EARTH WILL NOT CONTINUE TO OFFER ITS HARVEST, EXCEPT WITH FAITHFUL STEWARDSHIP. WE CAN NOT SAY WE LOVE THE LAND AND THEN TAKE STEPS TO DESTROY IT FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS. THIS HAS BEEN THE LEGACY OF HUMANS FOR A LONG TIME NOW, AND THIS IS ABOUT OVER. THE OLD SAYING OF “STUDY NATURE – LOVE NATURE – STAY CLOSE TO NATURE. IT WILL NEVER FAIL YOU.” IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ALTRUISTIC STATEMENTS EVER MADE AND OUR HUMANITY HAS TO TAKE THIS TO HEART.

THE ONES THAT WATCH FROM AFAR ARE MEASURING HUMANITY AND WHAT WE DO IN THESE CRITICAL TIMES, AND FOR SURE WE WILL PULL THROUGH AND BEGIN THE MASSIVE CLEANUP THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO RESTORE THIS PLANET. EVEN THOUGH THE POLE SHIFT AND SUBSEQUENT EARTH MOVEMENTS MAY DESTROY SOME PARTS, IT BEHOOVES US TO PREPARE FOR A MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION EFFORT TO COUNTER THE CHANGES.

IF THE CURRENCY RV HAS ANY EFFECT, THEN THERE WILL BE MANY POCKETS OF CASH TO BUILD WITH AND PERFORM PROJECTS. BUT IF IT IS LATE, DELAYED, OR OTHERWISE STOPPED (AND OF COURSE THIS IS A POSSIBILITY) THEN THE ONLY THING THAT WILL DO THE JOB IS THE RELEASES THAT ARE FORTHCOMING FORM THE MAJOR OLD TRUSTS BUILT FOR THIS PURPOSE AND FOR THIS TIME.

THE ZIM DOES NOT INSPIRE MUCH CONFIDENCE THESE DAYS IN RESPECT OF THE RV AS ZIMBABWE IS HAVING A CURRENCY CRISIS OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. ONE COMMENT PRETTY WELL SAYS IT ALL FROM THE ARTICLE:

“Zimbabwe’s attempt to ease a dollar shortage and stop its currency from plunging in the black market is showing little sign of working. The southern African nation’s currency, known as the RTGS$, fell to 4.2 per U.S. dollar Wednesday, its weakest level in more than five months, according to marketwatch.co.zw, a website run by analysts in Harare. That took its decline in March to 18 percent.

The losses came even as the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe devalued the official rate to 3 per dollar for the first time. The regulator has allowed it to fall from an initial price of…“

BLOOMBERG REPORTED THIS AND HERE IS THE LINK: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-28/zimbabwe-s-black-market-rate-jumps-as-dollar-squeeze-worsens

AND DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER, I AM ONLY SHOWING REALITY OF WHAT IS OUT THERE. THE DINAR MAY BE IN SIMILAR CONDITION BUT DOUBTFUL. AT LEAST OVER THERE IN IRAQ, THEY HAVE A REASONABLY STABLE ECONOMY AND THE DINAR IS CERTAINLY A CURRENCY CONTENDER MUCH MORE SO THAN THE ZIM.

WE ARE SEEING A MAJOR PUSH TO GET STARTED NOW ALL OVER THE WORLD. CHINA IS CERTAINLY FAR AHEAD IN THIS RESPECT IN ESTABLISHING SPECIAL COMPANIES AND FOUNDATIONS TO ENABLE THE ONE BELT ONE ROAD PROJECT, A VERY INTENSE COORDINATION OF COUNTRIES AND EFFORTS. THE SAME TYPE OF INTENSITY IS REQUIRED FOR PROJECTS IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE AND AFRICA.

THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED RIGHT NOW, AND IT IS BEING PROVIDED. THE TRUSTS AND FOUNDATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING TO RELEASE FUNDS FOR THE PURPOSE, INCLUSIVE OF VERY LONG KEPT WEALTH AND THE BLOCKAGES PREVENTING ITS USAGE, FOR THIS TIME IN OUR EVOLUTION TO LET LOOSE BADLY NEEDED RESOURCES. KIM HAS HER WORKLOAD WITH THE BLOCKAGES OF THOSE FUNDS, AND IT LOOKS LIKE THAT RELEASE IS REACHING CRITICAL EVENT TIME AS MORE AND MORE BAD GUYS ARE TAKEN OUT. THERE WILL BE SO MANY GOOD RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO US AND THE PROJECTS, THAT WE WILL HAVE ALL THE TOOLS NECESSARY TO DO THE PROJECTS.

BY THE WAY, OVER 200 BAD GUYS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT BY THE GOVERNMENT HERE. MAJOR CORRUPTION CLEANUP THAT HAS TAKEN A LONG TIME TO ASSEMBLE PROPERLY AND GET DONE. NICE JOB. THE PATH IS CLEAR HERE FOR THE EVENTS TO COME.

I WONDER HOW QUICKLY THE TRUMPSTER WILL BE ABLE TO DRAIN THE SWAMP, BUT I IMAGINE THE PATH IS REASONABLY CLEAR THERE FOR THIS PURPOSE. CANADA IS A QUESTION MARK AT THIS TIME AS THE GUY WE HAVE IS A DIFFERENT MENTALITY, AND CERTAIN THINGS NEED TO HAPPEN IN CANADA TO ALLOW THE MAJOR PROJECTS TO BE EFFECTED THERE. THE CANADIAN SYSTEM IS A TAD DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PROCESSES. IF YOU EAT BACK BACON AND DRINK BEER WHILE WEARING MUKLUKS IN SNOWSHOES IN A WINTER STORM, THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, EH.

OVERALL EVERYTHING IS PRETTY WELL ON TRACK WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW GLOBALLY, AND THE COUNCILS AND THE ELDERS ARE PUTTING EVERYTHING INTO MOTION. THERE IS GUIDANCE OF COURSE FROM UPSTAIRS IN A MAJOR WAY, AND IF WE DO THINGS RIGHT THEN WE CAN TRANSFORM OUR ENVIRONMENT RATHER QUICKLY, AS WELL AS THE WAYS WE DO THINGS.

WITH THE EVOLUTION OF OUR SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE, A MORE ACUTE CONSCIOUSNESS, AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE ROLE SOUND AND LIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH THE MATHEMATICS OF THE UNIVERSE, WE HAVE A RATHER REMARKABLE OPPORTUNITY TO EVOLVE QUICKLY ENOUGH TO MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE FOR OUR CHILDREN’S FUTURE.

THE BUILD OUT OF THE PROJECTS INCORPORATES THIS FUNDAMENTAL IN ITS VISION SO THAT PROJECTS ARE DONE WITH THIS SLANT. ACHIEVING THIS LEVEL OF ENLIGHTENMENT HAS SOMETIMES TAKEN YEARS OF DEDICATED MEDITATION BUT RIGHT NOW, IT CAN BE DONE LITERALLY AT A SNAP OF YOUR FINGERS. THAT’S HOW FAR WE HAVE COME IN MY REFLECTION. THE BUSINESSES THAT WILL FLOURISH SHORTLY WILL BE THE PROOF OF THE PUDDING AS THIS WORLD MOVES FORWARD IN DEDICATED PURSUIT OF EVOLUTION. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

THIS SEEMS TO BE THE PATH THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE PROVIDED FOR HUMANITY, AND TAKEN, IT WILL MEAN OUR BEST POSSIBLE SCENARIO IN GETTING THROUGH THE STRESS TIMES.

THE MANUFACTURE OF THE VARIOUS TECHNOLOGIES COMING OUT WILL BE ONE OF THE MAIN INDUSTRIAL ELEMENTS THAT WILL OCCUR AND PROVIDE THE PROJECTS WITH THE TECH THEY REQUIRE TO EXCEL AND GET THE JOB DONE. IT IS A MASSIVE UNDERTAKING AND WILL REQUIRE BILLIONS IF NOT HIGHER NUMBERS TO ACCOMPLISH QUICKLY. FOR EXAMPLE, JUST IN THE ASIAN REGION THE TECH COMPANIES THAT ARE PUTTING OUT SOME OF THE INTERMEDIATE OR INTERFACE TECH BETWEEN OLD STUFF AND FUTURE STUFF, ARE SHORT OF CASH AND THE SUPPORTING ARTICLE ON THAT PART OF THE WORLD IS BELOW.

THE TECH COMING OUT RIGHT NOW IS HUNGRY FOR MONEY AND THIS IS ACROSS THE COUNTRIES. THERE IS A HUGE PUSHTO GET THE TECH SECTOR PREPARED FOR THE TECHNOLOGIES THAT WILL BE COMING OUT NOW TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE WE NEED IN THE STRESS TIMES.

https://www.ft.com/content/7985da70-55c0-11e9-a3db-1fe89bedc16e?segmentId=933f0c4f-25db-597a-cd3a-423ed8ffe012

THE PROJECT INTAKE IS ABOUT TO COME ALIVE AGAIN FROM BEING DORMANT SO LONG DUE TO FUNDING DELAY, AND VERY SOON ANSWERBACKS TO PROJECTS WILL BEGIN AGAIN. IT IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING TO BUST LOOSE SO WE CAN ALL GET TO THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING TO GET US HERE, AND HOPE TO HAVE CERTAIN NEWS ON WEDNESDAY TO SHARE (IF IT TAKES PLACE AND I AM ALLOWED).

POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  Giphy

GOD BLESS AND WE LOVE YOU.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 7, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

For those out there that question the relevance and legitimacy of the imminent GCR/RV, you only have to pay attention to the facts to determine the unquestionable and absolute necessity for it to happen. And sooner not later applies.

The Federal Reserve, America’s central bank, has lowered interest rates and printed nearly 4 trillion new dollars out of thin air since the economic crisis in 2008. That’s equivalent to nearly one quarter the size of the entire U.S. economy.

Total U.S. debt, across all private sectors, has risen to nearly $75 Trillion. That’s over three times as big as the entire U.S. economy. If you add the federal debt to that number, you get $97 trillion! That’s more than four times the size of the U.S. economy. The dollar is getting dumped around the globe because of our debt, spending, and money printing.

Many countries are relentlessly abandoning the dollar. Typically, most foreign governments invest their surplus or savings in U.S. financial assets. Global trade is typically conducted in U.S. dollars, what’s called the “world’s reserve currency.”

The U.S. dollar has lost 96% of its value since the Federal Reserve was created in 1913. Meanwhile, the national debt has skyrocketed! The dollar and debt are two sides of the same coin.
Countries aren’t sticking around to figure out whether the U.S. can really pay back its debt or wait to see if their dollar reserves are going to keep losing their value.

Excerpts taken from a Jim Rickards post:
Here is a look at how we’re being betrayed by our closest allies and attacked by our sworn enemies…
THERE HAVE BEEN $1.4 TRILLION IN ATTACKS ON THE DOLLAR
The United Kingdom ($18.7 Billion Betrayal): Joined China’s Foreign Exchange Trade System to bypass the U.S. dollar and trade directly in sterling and yuan.

China ($100 Billion Attack): The Chinese official sector sold almost $100 billion of U.S. stocks over the past year. They've been reducing their Treasury holdings. And they've secretly been stockpiling hundreds of tons of high-purity gold bullion bars.

Iran ($1.2 Billion Attack): Has used gold to avoid U.S. sanctions and the dollar-based payments system called SWIFT.

South Africa ($2.5 Billion Attack): Has joined with the BRICS nations to create a bank that will extend at least $2.5 billion so far in 2017 in non-dollar credit to the world.

Hong Kong Monetary Authority and South Korea ($83 Billion Betrayal): Both have joined and expanded their roles in the CMI, or Chiang Mai Initiative, which is a non-dollar currency swap agreement with the 10 countries that comprise the ASEAN nations, including Indonesia, Cambodia, Brunei, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
India ($8.2 Billion Betrayal): Has made agreements with Japan to receive yen for internal development projects, instead of turning to U.S. development institutions like the World Bank for dollars or going to the U.S. government itself.

Japan ($69 Billion Betrayal): Has agreed to circumvent the dollar and trade directly with China in billions worth of yuan and yen. One news outlet says the move aims to “hedge the risk of the dollar’s fall in the long run as the world’s key settlement currency.”

Switzerland ($24.17 Billion Betrayal): Agreed to help China develop its offshore yuan market so more countries can diversify away from dollars into yuan. According to Bloomberg, the Swiss franc makes “the seventh major currency that can bypass a conversion into the U.S. dollar and be directly exchanged for yuan.”

Sweden, Norway and Denmark ($2.5 Billion Betrayal): Created a Euro currency-beeline to Iceland that doesn’t require dollars.

South Korea ($20 Billion Betrayal): Has created bilateral currency swap agreements with Australia, China, Malaysia and Indonesia that last until 2020. They’ve renewed a multibillion won-yen currency swap with Japan. And they’re also actively trying to forge a direct currency swap deal with the United Arab Emirates.

Russia ($7.8 Billion Attack): Is actively recruiting nations to trade oil in rubles instead of dollars and having its largest state-owned oil company issue its corporate debt in Asian currencies instead of privileging dollars. Bloomberg says its “aim is to move away from quoting petroleum in U.S. dollars.”

United Arab Emirates ($55 Billion Attack): Created a bilateral trade deal with China to trade in dirhams and renminbi. One expert said the Chinese are “trying to shoot for an alternative currency to the dollar.”
Saudi Arabia ($750 Billion Attack): Threatening to take a $750 billion prop out from under the U.S. dollar if America doesn’t meet its demands.

The International Monetary Fund’s Betrayal: Added the Chinese yuan to its supranational currency, the Special Drawing Right. One millionaire commodity investor remarked upon the news, saying, “The U.S. dollar is a very flawed currency [the yuan] will challenge the U.S. dollar.”
The total amount of “de-dollarization” is at least: $1.14 TRILLION. And the list of dollar backstabbers you just read isn’t all of them. The true amount of dollar dumping is likely much higher than that.

From the year 1450 to roughly 1925, from Portugal to the British Empire, the world’s superpowers have risen and fallen on the strength and acceptance of their currencies. Based on centuries of data analyzed, the average lifespan for a world reserve currency like the U.S. dollar is a little bit more than 90 years. The dollar has been the world reserve’s currency for 90 plus years. Are we ready for a GCR? At least the math says so.

I have always questioned how the world can go back to a Gold Standard considering the total gold production capacity is about 1000 tons per/year less than the demand for monetary backing. So either we find more gold or the values have to raise. It’s a chicken and the egg thing. The value has to go up to get the gold and we have to get the gold for the values to come up. If the values rise, it will allow deeper and remote location exploration of mining to get to the deposits that, with current values, has not been economically sound to mine. Gold will need to rise to $10,000

As economist Jim Rickards calculates:

“It starts with the “global M1 money supply”, that’s the total amount of money around the world. It will roughly be $26.5 trillion by the time this happens. Then use a 40% gold backing for our money, since that’s what the original Federal Reserve Act passed by Congress mandated.
Take global M1 money supply and multiply it by 40%, our gold backing.
Then take that number, and divide it by the official amount (declared) of gold in the world, which is about 33,245 tons or roughly 1 billion ounces of gold.
($26.5 trillion x 40%) ÷ 1 billion oz. of gold = $10,000 per ounce

You can see in the end, you’ll get about $10,000 an ounce. Now if the numbers used fluctuate, that exact $10,000 per ounce may vary slightly. But the truth is, the gold math is the gold math no matter if the stock markets go up, down or sideways. To go from today’s price of about $1,300 to $10,000 in 15 minutes would be a 669% revaluation of the dollar.”

Some estimate the real amount of above ground gold reserves are in excess of 120,000 tons not the 33,000 plus ton official number. It is just not declared. So raise the value (which stimulates more production) and declare what is already there (feed it into the monetary system), establish a global Gold Standard for currencies, which will stabilize the U.S. dollar, thus rebuilding the confidence in the global arena that the U.S. will make good its debts and maintain the dollar’s value as a settlement currency and stop the global attack against it.

For further information and education on the topic send a request subject line “De-dollarization” to replytodjpost@gmail.com .

DJ

I am now available for consultations to assist in your education, questions and concerns with Currency, Historical Assets, Project Development and Global Significant Activities.

Go to replytodjpost@gmail.com for questions and scheduling of your appointment.
Subject line: DJ consult (please include your time zone).
Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. Donations thru Paypal acct. 2goforth@safe-mail.net

POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  Scam-alert-fraud
DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  2245507099POOFness FRAUDSTERS for APR 7: I HOPE YOU DANCE  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum