Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

MarkZ - SaturdayStories! 4/6/19

Go down

MarkZ - SaturdayStories!  4/6/19 Empty MarkZ - SaturdayStories! 4/6/19

Post by Ssmith on Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:50 am

MarkZ Saturday Update and Replays-  Highlights by PDK- Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: News is pretty slim this morning…. There is o bad news and no great news...take the quiet as a good thing…..I still hope to get news yet today….. Remember they are trying to keep us in the dark...

In Iraq- I have not been able to verify any rate in the Gazette …. My Iraq contact really thought would see a rate change over the weekend.... the last I spoke with him was on Friday

Mr. C has still not been paid.

Reno went dead silent last night.no chatter anywhere…... I will take that as a good thing... there was still  great anticipation in Reno and Iraq last time I talked to them…..

Member:  Also heard from a 4-A person in Reno that 4B would start Tuesday, but thought numbers would come out earlier...

MZ: If they do want to start Tier 4-b They would have to get the numbers out this weekend..IMO

MZ:  My gut is saying Sun evening for 800#.......

MZ:  Mr. Maheu likes Sundays and said years ago  we would go to bed on a Sat. night and wake up on a Sun. to a whole new world ... 

Member: Take it for what it's worth (I am not saying this is accurate): We have heard high activity in Reno. Looking for 800 at any moment. Iraq is announcing the new rate in their morning. Rate of 4.61 in Iraq, 6.65 in USA and Dong of 2.25 the Zim is .24 which works out to 24,000,000 on the the 100 T notes. We are on the highest alert ever. We have never been this close ever before.

MZ: You may be right ...I hope so

MZ:  We know that Basel 3 is complete and Basel 4 is on the way soon
https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/knowledge/finance/basel-iii/?fbclid=IwAR3MRDqXLVC0VlWo_Y3KtjZo0_MTgaClg-KznrOOOehG8SDM4Nm6h6bcsh8

Member : The whole holdup on whether the zim is going to be able to keep 6 zero's on the international rate and they are trying to get to a 1 to 1 parity. The screen rates yesterday was .33 with 6 zero's off. The international rate is not solid and neither is the screen rate

MZ: that sounds about right…..you have excellent sources

MZ:  If I get anything I will send a tweet ..Hope that is the case…..Have a great weekend

Note: Please listen to replay…lots of info moving very fast…

Replay is   https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OyKApMdQkqxb

Or    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/407040907##
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum