Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start! 4/6/19

Go down

Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 Empty Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start! 4/6/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:42 am

Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 Bluwol12

Attention P.R. and all countries countries, well already this blessing is about to start. Be ready with documents in hands. All changes will be made by HSBC OR WF. They need two forms of id with photos, two ways that identify their residence, birth certificate. They need a state code area where you want to change.

As I have told you before, we are already in bloom to receive this blessing, according to the Pentagon we are minute by minute in this with a view to receive 800 at any moment. Opening the coffers of change for the inside Monday to Tuesday of this week. Others are also reporting the same thing that I had already advanced and that is confirmation. Now don't fill my phone with calls because they are already on alert, I just ask you to pray because there is no attempt to obstruction any. The rates will be high and comfortable and I understand that Zimbabwe will be changed like this without any elimination of zeros. I understand it will be based on 1 TO 1 Ustn.

Reno has its money in its coffers, already the sort are activated just missing a sequence that would start everything. Todo= pp, private placements, gcr, Saint Germain trust (everything that will arise comes out of this trust and point. ) which takes over 400 years to be distributed, the gcr < the RV of all 209 countries.

The story may be forgotten about me or Bruce, cap, okie, Studley, Stewart, James Mendez, even to Terry K, but you know that they like me never sold them dreams and never lost faith to this blessing Of God for this humanity.

Victory times are coming up now I just recommend you to be with a bump prepared in a corner of your room to start your business trip. Be blessed and be on alert. But that if they are prudent and do not despair because that is not what God expects from you. And as being spiritual I can assure you that if you despair then criticize, then doubt and that only interrupts the arrival of this blessing, you or are the mecha of light or ustedesson the mecha of destruction. Which you are.

Na'maste

Bluwolf

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum