Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start! 4/6/19

Go down

Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 Empty Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start! 4/6/19

Post by Ssmith on Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:42 am

Bluwolf - This Blessing is About to Start!  4/6/19 Bluwol12

Attention P.R. and all countries countries, well already this blessing is about to start. Be ready with documents in hands. All changes will be made by HSBC OR WF. They need two forms of id with photos, two ways that identify their residence, birth certificate. They need a state code area where you want to change.

As I have told you before, we are already in bloom to receive this blessing, according to the Pentagon we are minute by minute in this with a view to receive 800 at any moment. Opening the coffers of change for the inside Monday to Tuesday of this week. Others are also reporting the same thing that I had already advanced and that is confirmation. Now don't fill my phone with calls because they are already on alert, I just ask you to pray because there is no attempt to obstruction any. The rates will be high and comfortable and I understand that Zimbabwe will be changed like this without any elimination of zeros. I understand it will be based on 1 TO 1 Ustn.

Reno has its money in its coffers, already the sort are activated just missing a sequence that would start everything. Todo= pp, private placements, gcr, Saint Germain trust (everything that will arise comes out of this trust and point. ) which takes over 400 years to be distributed, the gcr < the RV of all 209 countries.

The story may be forgotten about me or Bruce, cap, okie, Studley, Stewart, James Mendez, even to Terry K, but you know that they like me never sold them dreams and never lost faith to this blessing Of God for this humanity.

Victory times are coming up now I just recommend you to be with a bump prepared in a corner of your room to start your business trip. Be blessed and be on alert. But that if they are prudent and do not despair because that is not what God expects from you. And as being spiritual I can assure you that if you despair then criticize, then doubt and that only interrupts the arrival of this blessing, you or are the mecha of light or ustedesson the mecha of destruction. Which you are.

Na'maste

Bluwolf
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum