Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas

Go down

Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas Empty Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:09 am

Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas

04/07/2019

Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas 14259

Economy News Baghdad

Won the company "Sigem" Italian ( SICIM ) contract investment makes it prime contractor for theconstruction of pipelines for the facility Basra LNG.
"This is an important milestone for Basrah Gas Company, which will help grow and increase current production capacity by 40 per cent," said Fritz Kalab, general manager of Basra Gas Company, .
"This project will play a crucial role in reducing the burning of associated gas in the three fields of the first licensing round in Iraq and increase the supply of dry gas and export capabilities."
"The new Basrah LNG facility consists of two gas processing units to produce an additional 400 cubic meters per day, adding more units in the future and the facility will be installed at the Artawi site," he said.
"We are delighted that we have been selected as a major contractor by the Basrah Gas Company to be part of this important project," says Sigim Italia's general manager, Orazio Giavarelli.
"Winning this important contract is a new recognition of our proven capability and our goal is to ensure the integrated implementation of the project and seize the opportunity to consolidate our commitment to community development," he said.
"We look forward to working with the Basrah Gas Company team to execute the project efficiently."

Basrah Gas Company

Is a 25-year joint venture between the Iraqi Southern Gas Company which owns 51% of the shares, Shell 44% and Mitsubishi 5%. Has been able to reach the highest production ceiling reached 1025 cubic meters per day, which is enough to produce about 3.5 gigawatts of electricity for homes and industries in Iraq.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16134
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas Empty Iraqi Investment and Reconstruction Conference in Rome

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:18 am

Iraqi Investment and Reconstruction Conference in Rome

6th April 2019

Italy's Segem wins contract to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) pipelines to Basra gas ScreenHunter-3976-623x346

6th April 2019 in Construction & Engineering In IraqInvestmentIraq Industry & Trade News

Sponsored by the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Rome, and in coordination with the Federation of Italian Industries, the Iraqi Conference on Investment and Reconstruction was held at the end of March to discuss investment opportunities and the contribution of Italian companies in the reconstruction of Iraq.
Representatives of more than 200 Italian companies witnessed the participation of the National Investment Commission (NIC), Undersecretary of the Ministry of Commerce, Directors-general, officials of oil and transport ministries, Baghdad investment, and representatives of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce from the Iraqi side and from the Italian side by Italian Undersecretary of State for Development and Economy, the Italian Ambassador in Baghdad.
The conference also witnessed the holding of meetings between the representatives of the Iraqi authorities and Italian companies to discuss investment opportunities in the fields of energy, oil, agriculture and infrastructure.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/04/06/iraqi-investment-and-reconstruction-conference-in-rome/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum