Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status

Go down

Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status Empty Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:22 pm

Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status

Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status NB-265721-636901634090560539

Saturday 6 April

Al-Sukhariyya News / Baghdad
MP Alaa Suqr al-Dalfi called on Saturday the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status,

said Aldalfi in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "in light of the international visits to the ongoing and from Iraq, which is currently at the level of The level of government and shows the size of Iraq and its natural status in the region should invest the government visits in decision-making in the region and away from making the country a transit station for other countries. "

He added that "the current period has seen a large international influx to the capital Baghdad," stressing that "the need for the government to invest these visits to make Iraq back to its natural position, making a decision in the region and should not be a transit station for the rest of the countries."

"He hopes that the agreements concluded between Iraq and the rest of the countries will be adapted to the benefit of the Iraqi people, especially the economic ones, and to invest this health situation, which is open to the outside, in a way that reflects the depth of Iraq and its status.

He expressed his surprise at "the continued reception of some countries to the delegations of the Kurdistan region Kurdish flag and not the Iraqi flag and the latest what happened in Amman during the reception of the Government of Jordan to Massoud Barzani ," expressing his "condemnation of such acts."

LINK

Deputy calls on the government to invest international visits to return Iraq to its natural status 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum