Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Given a Time Frame" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/5/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Given a Time Frame" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/5/19

Go down

"Given a Time Frame" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/5/19 Empty "Given a Time Frame" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/5/19

Post by Ssmith on Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:36 am

MarkZ Friday update- Highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer:
Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: Good Morning All…..Exciting phone calls out of Reno last night with the pencil pushers behind the scenes with great expectations for today going into this evening………folks with SKRS were given a time frame to look for

From Iraq. The word from bankers is they are expecting the new rates to show late this evening….so afternoon for us here.

Q: Did anyone get a CMKX package yet?

MZ: I do not believe anyone got CMKX pkgs delivered yet…....I'm expecting tonight….. There was so much movement last night….placements of funds, movement of lawyers….

Q: EXpecting RATE IN IRAQ?

MZ: My guy in Iraq said no new rates yet….Expecting a rate tonight for them......Im excited and so ready to be done. They hid Kuwait for 10 days so we shall see……..

Q: Has Mr C been paid yet?

MZ: Mr.C not been paid as of this am. So everything he was told yesterday was smoke……I think at this point, that Mr. C will be paid about an hour before the 800#s come out ...yes …Mr.C has to be paid first....this is based on protocals from a long time ago

Member: OK Mark, We're ready for those 800#s

MZ: Expecting 800#'s tonight or early tomorrow. I feel really solid about my sources…..We are so stinking close……I am definentely excited! I think we will see the 800#'s before the rates on forex…...

Q: Will the new rates show on the forex?

MZ: I could not find the Dinar on the forex, but they do expect it soon..I have a friend in Augusta watching it for us…

MZ: I was very excited last night…..In Reno.....movement.. positioning…. hoping to see tremendous progress tonight…...expectation for tomorrow but we will see…. Had a number of people from out west reach out and say tomorrow...tomorrow is our day.

Q: Is Basel 3 the end of fractional banking..

MZ: Yes it does…..Basel 111 means the end of fractional banking…We have a slave based, fiat economy and our shackels are debt….its a gross abuse of human rights…….this needs to stop…….Basel 3 will end this and by Basel 4 its all gone.

Q: Mark any news on Nasara or Gasara ?

MZ: I don’t really follow it like I should….When Iceland got rid of fractional banking they had debt forgiveness…and I really think we will see some as well…..how it will look…I don’t know….

Q: Any solid confirmation on Indians being paid!!!!

MZ: only one…..I need more confirmations to feel really good about it

Member: For the Native Indians being Paid, I spoke with Chief Usti at the The Southern Cherokee Nation and The Red Fire People https://scnrfpgov.com/home In the State of Georgia a Sovereign Indian Nation has not been paid yet

Q: any word from your Hong Kong contacts?

MZ: And they are also expecting 800 numbers tomorrow or this weekend……so many expectations from everywhere….I really feel this weekend we will wake up to a a new world.

Q: Any news on the Zim?

MZ: I am not the right person to ask about the Zim..I am just a lay person about Zim…….it is a bond redemption .I believe it will be structured...I do not believe they will give it all to us at once….

Q: : Mark when we get the 800# tomorrow when do u think our first appointment will be?

MZ: I expect the 1st appointment in 24hrs after the 800 numbers are released. ..So if we get them tomorrow…..Apts possibly starting on Monday

Member: Bruce expects 800 numbers tomorrow too…..

MZ: Bruce is probably right about the 800#'s

Q; Any news on taxes.

MZ: I still believe we will have no No tax on our exchange....currency is usually not taxed…It is covered in a tax treaty is what we have been told.

Q: If the ZIM is a bond and not currency will that be a tax free redemption? Or capital gains???

Member: Only taxed if you earn interest on accounts.for structured payouts. Earned income.

Q: How confident are you about your sources and the 800 numbers?

MZ: I am very confident…..they are exceptionally good sources…these are people I have known in the real world for many years and they have been working hard to get info for us .

Q: Mark, Is there really a new QFS banking financial system?

MZ: QFS...I know a person who works there and thinks it's the cat's meow….It is a extremely cool system. It can chase down anything in the blink of an eye.

Member: QFS system = block chain system

Member: Quantum computer -- getting on a system at: https://www.dwavesys.com/take-leap?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=q2_campaign&utm_term=brand_fans&utm_content=carousel

MZ: Today I am at a 99.93% ..

Member: TWWIII Baxter I went bk to Chase today for more info if the can release it. Then I went US Bank that holds our trusts. I will do 2 separate postings. This may take a few minutes for ea bank... TWWIII At Chase I spoke with Ryan, mgr. He did answer my questions. Yes they are retrfiting the new QFS platforms. Major on a state basis, are all getting QFS implemented since Mar 30th. The Fed wire system was down from 31 Mar til the eve of Apr 02. He asked for an update of my email address & ph#. TWWIII

Member: I was also told this morning that they are at the point of no return and this process must complete

MZ: Yes I have heard that as well ……

Q: Will they give us a black card at our exchange?

MZ: I absolutely think they will give us a black card...if you want one... ..plus cash in hand...they want us to have access to our funds…..they want these funds to start circulating….imo

Q: Can you give us any rates you are aware of?

MZ: IMO Rates are what I am hearing and what makes sense...street rate around the mid 4's for the dinar .maybe $6-$7 in the US……...dong 2.00 to 2.25..Zim ..24...I was always told the rial should be similiar to dinar…so in the mid $4’s……. I believe they want parity with other ME countries

Member: by dropping the 6 zero's, that would make each 100 T note the equivalent to 100, million. Multiply by rate (.24 ) would equal 24 million dollars per 100 Trillion note!

Member: using that plan, a 100T Zim would be worth $24M

MZ: that makes sense to me

Member: Interesting...Chinese ambassador to Zimbabwe pays courtesy call to the minister ...... https://www.zimbabwesituation.com/news/chinese-ambassador-pays-courtesy-call/

Member: : some thoughts on the currency exchange for you to consider: since most people will be exchanging with a revocable trust make sure that you either hand write or type a document that says that the bank will release any taxes that may be due from a structured payment vehicle so that you're covered in case this is a taxable event for your NDA you may want to also hand write or type up an exception to the NDA that says if the trust is compelled by subpoena court order securities law or other legal re

MZ: that's a good idea

Q: Mark is it true, that someone higherup, wanted you to give us some info because there was alot of misinformation going out? Thanks

MZ: Yes that is true…..and I was sick at seeing people giving up and selling their currency……people needed hope.

Q: Wouldn't a "Wealth Team" from your Bank be More Advantageous than forming your own Independent Wealth team because of the "Perks or Benefits" you can receive versus none from your own Wealth Team????

Member: . make no mistake. all those perks are coming out of your pocket. there are no free lunches

Q: : Mark is there a difference between the exchange center and redemption center?
MZ:: No ..they are the same..

MZ: So many Questions 's about what do you do after the exchange….....i say that you pay your debts ..I would rather sleep at night...I just want my debt gone…that’s a number one priority for me .

Member: We are slaves to debt. It will be nice for those in deep debt to have relief. However, if you have bad habit. Work on getting those under control before the RV. Because they money will not last.

MZ: one of my biggest concerns...bad habits worry me... so many of us have too big of a heart..I think we should Take a large chunk of our funds and put away in a safe place ...that we can't touch.......I really think –if possible you should only spend your interest.. don’t touch your principal.

Member: 15 Things To Do If You Get Rich All of a Sudden https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVJOyArnq3s

MZ: I will have to watch that one...

Q: will you have an emergency call when u get the numbers? and if so how will we all know you are getting on the call?

Member : Thanks Mark - REALLY hoping we hear from you later today .

MZ:There is a good chance you will see me tonight…..If there is any news I will come in if not I will see you on Sat stream -11AM ET

Manage your expectations...as there are very high expectations for this weekend.

Note: Please listen to the replay for all the details……Chat moves quickly and Mark speaks very fast. There was a huge amount of information in today’s call!!

Replay is https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ypKdvbMwWvJW

Or https://www.twitch.tv/videos/406484801##
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum