Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   4/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 4/5/19

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   4/5/19 Empty Mountain Goat 4/5/19

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:12 am

April 5, 2019 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

The news today is based around mixed emotions. Yes, we all wanted the reinstatement and anticipated it. But this is not reality at the moment and so we must move on in our thinking. There is always hope but hope based on sound reasoning. Let’s clearly look at what is happening now in Iraq and not be blindsided. There is some good news and some bad news. But time will tell how it all works out.

Simply put, it must be obvious to everyone by now that Iran used ISIS as a conspiracy and excuse to get a foothold inside Iraq and move its militias across the borders. Now that the ISIS war is over, what now for these militias? Will they be allowed to stay? What does Iraq do with them?

Why have the militias not yet returned to Iran?

Remember some major events just happened in Iraq:

-The CBI just opened the 2019 budget as pressure was pushing them to do so. It opened and paid out at the program rate;

-Iran delegation visited Iraq and signed some trade deals that discourage Iraq to move ahead with its own economic progress and instead become yet more reliant and dependent on Iranian imports;

(Is this only a temporary “survival” move for Iraq until it can build its economy? We know that Iraq depends on 80% of its imports for food and other goods. Can Iraq get the commitments now from substantial investors to come into Iraq to invest as long as they are dealing with a “risky” terrorist country on the sanctions and terrorist list?).

-Saudi’s open their embassy in Iraq and also send a delegation to talk about Iraq’s economic growth and their potential for trade;

(Is this a move countering Iranian visit to send a message to the rest of the world and investors that it is okay to deal with Iraq?)

-US and Iraq finally settle on the need for US military presence in Iraq and confirm approval by parliament for them to stay;

(necessary to put down Iranian backlash to have a US presence in Iraq)

-On top of all this we must also remember (the good news):

a)that just recently Iraq told us they are going to go ahead within a timeframe of this “current session” of parliament to move ahead with the “project to delete the zeros”.

b)US president Trump is going to exploit the Iraq markets and economy as part of a strategy to improve it’s own global export revenues;

c)We are seeing some signs that the Saudis and US influence are aspiring the Iraq officials to deal with Nori al-Maliki and his goons thus limit Iranian influence in govt matters.

Bottom line is can they SHIFT trade away from Iran and from other neighboring countries (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, etc..)? Is this why Iran was so quick to go to Iraq and get these trade deals completed? They know what is coming next…..

More news….

Breaking news… The 2019 Budget is now opened

The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Dr. Bassem Abdul-Zaman, ON THURSDAY DISBURSED THE DUES OF THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2019 (JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND MARCH) of the salary of the designated full-time beneficiaries of non-recipients of the years, 2016, 2017 and 2018 in Baghdad and the provinces after obtaining the NECESSARY FINANCIAL ALLOCATIONS FOR THEM IN THE BUDGET OF 2019.

Well, well, well…it looks like Iraq has finally opened their 2019 budget and paid out at the 1180 rate according to this article. So we all know what that means. We need to settle down, relax, put our dinar back into the shoe box and on the shelf. This is going to be yet another end of year January 2020.

But my CBI contact was correct. They did pay out and open the budget this week. Just not at the rate we all wanted.

More news….

AL-SADR, ABADI’S ALLIANCE SEEKS TO RENEW CORRUPTION CHARGES AGAINST MALIKI

Nasr Alliance, headed by Haidar al-Abadi, is leading a movement to open the case against leader of the State of Law Coalition and former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki related to the waste of public money during his rule, Lebanese Al-Akhbar said.

More news….

Daily Beast – MALIKI AND HIS SON DEALT WITH COMPANIES BRIBED SENIOR OFFICIALS TO WIN EXTRAORDINARY CONTRACTS

Follow-up / Sky Press – In an investigative report published in February, the daily Daily Beast reported that former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his son and son-in-law dealt with a company that played a role in bribes to win US security contracts.

The US Justice Department is investigating the US military contracting firm, Sayleport Global Services, to make sure it has played a role in bribing Iraqi officials in return for winning extraordinary contracts, but even FBI officials may not really understand the depth of corruption expected, the paper said.

She said influential individuals, including Nuri al-Maliki, had connections with a Kuwaiti company called Afaq, which allegedly sold access to and facilities for a large number of US military contracts.

The newspaper pointed out that the story of the company Horizons and its relations with US military contractors in Iraq came from two amounts disclosed with their information, despite the fact that this poses a personal risk to them.

See full article http://www.skypressiq.net/

More news….

Brent oil prices rose on Thursday, topping $70 per barrel for the first time in nearly five months, as expectations of tight global supply outweighed pressure from rising U.S. production and less robust global demand indicators.

Brent futures touched $70.03, its highest level since Nov. 12, when it last traded above $70. The international benchmark for oil prices settled 9 cents higher at $69.40 a barrel.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

IRAQ HAS BECOME A MAGNET FOR INVESTORS

President of the Republic Barham Salih said on Thursday that Iraq has become a magnet for investors after achieving victory over terrorism. He pointed out that Iraq is keen to build privileged relations with Saudi Arabia.

Saleh said during a meeting at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the Saudi delegation involved in the work of the second session of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council, headed by the Minister of Trade and Investment Majid al-Qasabi, according to a presidential statement received / information, copy of it, "The brotherly relationship between Iraq and Saudi Arabia Historical roots and growing and strengthened steadily in line with the aspirations of the leaders and peoples of the two brotherly countries. "

Saleh added that "Iraq is keen to build privileged relations with the Kingdom and the rest of his brothers and neighbors in accordance with common interests."

He explained that "Iraq after the achievement of the victory over terrorism, which is gangs, has become an attractive station for investors, especially that the prospects for investment in it has become promising for its openness to the world and good relations with many countries."

For their part, members of the Saudi delegation stressed "the readiness of businessmen and companies of Saudi Arabia to contribute effectively and influential in the reconstruction of Iraq."

BAGHDAD AND THE PROVINCES OBTAIN THE NECESSARY FINANCIAL ALLOCATIONS FROM THE BUDGET OF 2019

The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Dr. Bassem Abdul-Zaman, ON THURSDAY DISBURSED THE DUES OF THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2019 (JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND MARCH) of the salary of the designated full-time beneficiaries of non-recipients of the years, 2016, 2017 and 2018 in Baghdad and the provinces after obtaining the NECESSARY FINANCIAL ALLOCATIONS FOR THEM IN THE BUDGET OF 2019 in the presence of the designated and disabled to update the data and record the life certificate of the disabled person from 8 April in Baghdad and in the governorates of 9 April.

In accordance with the directives of the Minister, the Authority for the Care of People with Disabilities and the special needs of the Ministry of Labor set up a new distribution mechanism for non-recipients after the meeting of the administrative deputy of the Chairman of the Board Ali Jaffar Al-Hilo with the Technical Deputy to the Chairman of the Commission, Essam Abdullatif, the Director General of the Administrative, Department of Information and Director of the Department of Regions and Governorates and representatives of the departments of the provinces in the competent financial matters.

THE MEETING DISCUSSED THE FULL READINESS TO LAUNCH THE NEW BATCH OF FULL-TIME (MILITARY AND CIVILIAN) SALARIES FOR NON-RECIPIENTS FOR 2016, 2017 AND 2019 taking into account the distribution of salaries to former recipients who did not receive the Master Card.

In addition, it was agreed to establish a distribution mechanism according to the alphabet for the handicapped or according to the districts and districts according to the situation of each province from the administrative and financial point of view and to prepare the appropriate place for distribution to accommodate the numbers of the reviewers (appointed and disabled) in order to issue the life certificate and update the data. Which suits him with bringing the original documents and pictures of the parties and pictures of both.

In addition, the finalization of the distribution committees for civilians and military and inspection committees and the marking of the life certificate has been finalized. EACH GOVERNORATE RECEIVES THE SALARIES of the full-time (military and civilian) non-recipients for the years 2016, 2017 and 2018.

With the banks to secure the required amounts, HAS BEEN DISBURSED 510 THOUSAND DINARS PER BENEFICIARY FOR THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2019 January, February and March in the presence of the appointed and disabled to update the data and record the life certificate of the disabled person as of April 8 In Baghdad and the provinces starting from 9 April

IRAQ NEEDS A PIVOTAL ROLE OF SAUDI ARABIA CONTRIBUTES TO ITS STABILITY AND DEVELOPMENT OF ITS ECONOMY

Baghdad

The writer and political researcher Ghaith Tamimi, on Thursday, that Iraq needs a pivotal role of Saudi Arabia contributes to its stability and development of its economy, noting that the policies adopted by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman towards Iraq sends reassuring messages to the Iraqi street.

"THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA IS ADOPTING A NEW POLICY REGARDING THE SITUATION IN THE REGION IN GENERAL and Iraq in particular, and this policy may evolve into strategies (investment in stability) and Iraq plays a pivotal role in this equation," Al-Tamimi told Al-Akhbar. Great for stability in Iraq. "

He added that "the moderate policies adopted by Mohammed bin Salman towards Iraq and the major reforms he has made on the internal and external policies of the Kingdom, were messages of reassuring influential in the Iraqi street, especially in the center and the south known as the majority Shiite."

SAUDI ARABIA SEEKS REVERSING A LONGSTANDING POLICY OF DISENGAGEMENT OF IRAQ FROM IRAN AS IT SEEKS TO CURB RIVAL IRAN’S GROWING INFLUENCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Saudi Arabia intends to invest $1 billion in development projects in Iraq and open a consulate in the capital, reversing a longstanding policy of disengagement there as it seeks to curb rival Iran’s growing influence in the Middle East.

A Saudi ministerial and business delegation is in Iraq this week to discuss investment ideas for some of the kingdom’s biggest companies, including oil giant Aramco, Saudi Basic Industries Corp. and the Maaden mining corporation, Saudi Commerce and Investment Minister Majid Al-Qasabi said in Baghdad. Memorandums of understandings will be signed in the near future, he said.

Riyadh will open a consulate in the Iraqi capital on Thursday and three others in different provinces at a later time to facilitate visa procedures, Qasabi said. It will also build a sports city as a “gift to Iraqis,” he said at a joint news conference with Iraq’s oil minister, Thamir Al-Ghadhban.

Policy ReversaL

Saudi Arabia’s pivot to Iraq is motivated by Riyadh’s conclusion that shunning neighboring countries created a void quickly filled by Iran, said Sami Nader, director of Beirut-based Levant Institute. Predominantly Sunni Saudi Arabia and Shiite Iran are vying for influence in the region as they fight proxy wars in Syria and Yemen.

Riyadh, which reopened an embassy in Baghdad in 2015 after a 25-year absence, is also seizing an opportunity THAT’S OPENED OVER GROWING DISCONTENT IN IRAQ WITH IRAN’S CLOUT. Protesters have been demonstrating against substandard services, corruption and poor governance, and last year in the southern city of Basra set fire inside the Iranian consulate.

THE SAUDI DELEGATION VISITED BAGHDAD JUST A FEW WEEKS AFTER IRAN’S PRESIDENT HASSAN ROUHANI MET WITH OFFICIALS THERE IN AN ATTEMPT TO CEMENT HIS COUNTRY’S INFLUENCE IN IRAQ, which has been growing ever since the U.S. invasion of 2003 toppled President Saddam Hussein.

NO PARLIAMENTARY LAW AGAINST EXIT OF US FORCES FROM IRAQ, US FORCES ESTABLISHED IN IRAQ AGREED TO IN WASHINGTON LAST WEEK FINAL

In the beginning of this year, Iraqi parliamentary forces showed great enthusiasm for a law calling for the removal of foreign troops from the country. It was thought that the beginning of the second legislative term would see the issuance of this law, but things went in a different direction. The fervor subsided, and the fog over the fate of the project, which seems to be subject to a process of agitation, makes it practically meaningless, according to the Lebanese daily Al Akhbar.

According to the newspaper close to the Lebanese Hezbollah, "The momentum surrounding the draft law to remove foreign troops from Iraq is dwindling, more and more Parliamentary blocs calling for him, led by" Suron "(backed by the leader of the" Sadrists "Moqtada al-Sadr) and" (Headed by the Secretary-General of the Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri), has already determined in its statements that the second legislative term (began last March) will discuss the project, and then its adoption by law by parliament, but nothing concrete so far .

According to the paper, doubts were raised by the recent speech by Parliament Speaker Mohammed Halboussi from Washington, DC, where he considered that "the American presence is a guarantee for Iraq, and the demand for the withdrawal of coalition forces at this stage is in the interest of terrorism." Al-Halbusi's statement (which was denied by the latter hours after its publication) called for many reactions.

The accounts of the parties involved in the project include the termination of the Security Agreement (Sofa) on the organization of the US withdrawal from Iraq, and the cancellation of Section III of the Strategic Framework Agreement (SOFA), signed between Iraq and the United States in 2008. However, The proposal is closer to a "political maneuver" than a serious move, in an attempt by Tehran and its allies to step up pressure on Washington.

Lower the ceiling

The newspaper quoted a source from within the bloc, "open" as saying that the joint committees with "Saron" ended the wording of "more than 80 percent of the texts of the project." And explain the delay in submission to Parliament "official visits in the capital Baghdad recently," as well as the preoccupation of the three presidencies with external links.

The source adds that al-Fath is waiting for a final answer from Sawsoun to move the project forward in the corridors of parliament. He said that the largest bloc (54 deputies) is waiting for the final answer from al-Sadr. Denying that there are "external pressures" on the two blocs to pass any similar law, he asserts that "the law will be in line with the government vision."

This latter situation appears to be a retreat from a high-ceiling law, to a mere so-called "reorganization of the American presence", meaning that the government is fully aware of the number of troops deployed along Iraqi territory, their places of deployment and their missions directly associated with technical / advisory / training by the Government and the leadership of the armed forces.

(Mnt Goat – Is this article coincidental? This week the speaker of parliament Halboussi arrives back from the US. One of the main topics was the inclusion of the US forces in Iraq. Go figure. Now the policy changes according to agreements made in Washington. US forces are in Iraq for a very long time. I do not even know why any of you worried or are worrying about this. Go worry about more important issues . )

MAHDI "IS READY TO COOPERATE AND SUPPORT THE EFFORTS OF THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT AND THE ROLE OF CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATIONS

Baghdad

A US delegation to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Wednesday stressed his country's readiness to cooperate and support the efforts of the Iraqi government.

"Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received today at his office in Baghdad the president of the USIP Institute for Peace, Nancy Lundborg and the accompanying delegation. The meeting reviewed developments in Iraq in terms of internal stability, unity and cohesion," Abdul-Mahdi's office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. Its social components while respecting religious, national and intellectual diversity and its pluralistic democratic system. "

The statement added that the government's vision to establish relations of partnership, cooperation and exchange of interests with all Arab countries and neighboring countries has been reviewed in order to promote opportunities for development and economic prosperity and to distance the region from disputes and axes.

For his part, the president and members of the Institute of Peace, SAID THAT HIS COUNTRY "IS READY TO COOPERATE AND SUPPORT THE EFFORTS OF THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT AND THE ROLE OF CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATIONS AND ALL THAT ENHANCES THE EFFORTS OF SECURITY AND STABILITY AND COMMUNITY RECONCILIATION AND DEMOCRATIC LIFE."

AL-SADR, ABADI’S ALLIANCE SEEKS TO RENEW CORRUPTION CHARGES AGAINST MALIKI

Nasr Alliance, headed by Haidar al-Abadi, is leading a movement to open the case against leader of the State of Law Coalition and former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki related to the waste of public money during his rule, Lebanese Al-Akhbar said.

The official investigations fuel political conflicts. Some opponents are trying to exploit them according to serve their interests, the report said.

The report said that 78 MPs submitted, days ago, a request to the presidency of the parliament to form a fact-finding committee to discuss the circumstances of the Camp Speicher Massacre committed by ISIS in June 2014, as well as cases of squandering public funds during the government of Maliki.

MP Yousef al-Kalabi of the Nasr Alliance, allied with Saairun Alliance, National Wisdom Alliance, and Iraqi National List have accused Maliki and his government of spending huge sums of money outside the controls adopted in the draft federal budget in 2014, to implement alleged economic projects and services.

Muqtada Al-Sadr

The Iraqi Shia cleric and prominent political leader MUQTADA AL-SADR HAS THREATENED TO INVESTIGATE FORMER PRIME MINISTER NOURI AL-MALIKI FOR CORRUPTION, according to media reports in October last year.

Sadr’s Spokesman Sheikh Salah Al-Obeidi said THE “THIEVES” WOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, IN ADDITION TO AL-MALIKI’S MEN, “WHO BROUGHT BACK THE THIEVES TO IRAQ AND COVERED UP THEIR CORRUPTION”.

“The abundance of corruption crimes during the past years does not mean that crimes committed against the Iraqis would be abandoned,” he announced.

The spokesman concluded: “THERE IS A LOT TO REVEAL IN THE COMING DAYS.”

These remarks came after a tweet posted by the head of the National Movement for Development and Reform party, Jamal Al-Karbouli, in which he called for the people who preach morals to teach themselves before teaching others.

The veiled comment was directed at Al-Sadr after he launched an APPEAL CALLING FOR PEOPLE TO IGNORE THE SECTARIAN PARTITION OF THE GOVERNMENT AND ALLOWING THE DESIGNATE PRIME MINISTER TO CHOOSE TECHNOCRATS FOR HIS GOVERNMENT.

(Mnt Goat – Confirmed again that it is the Iranian influence of Maliki and his goons that must keep this sectarianism going in Iraq. This is the hold up deciding who is going to fill these last 4 ministers).

WHY DO SOME KEEP THEIR MONEY IN THEIR HOMES AND NOT IN BANKS?

Between the MP for the Alliance of Sason (Riyad Massoudi) that the Iraqi people have within the homes of 37 trillion dinars, which is contrary to what is done in most of the world.

Said Masoudi in a statement to the Agency of Information, that the problem of Iraq on the unemployed can end during the short period provided that the wheel of the economy in the country, with the activation of the private sector and tourism and railways, which employs 5% of the number required to work in this area.

He explained that the problem of Iraq will end with the transfer of funds to Visa Card, where the Iraqi people and inside houses 37 Trillion dinars, and this amount can be put in For banks to develop the country and benefit from it as is the case in various countries of the world, and that Iraq does not suffer from any problem related to funds, but the suffering lies in the mismanagement of money, although 85% of the budget is operational, and the investment projects.

You will not see the light because Iraq's money is distributed like (Christmas cake).

The statement by the MP is not absent from the attention and follow-up of specialists from officials and specialists as the size of the cash mass outside the banks more than two thirds of the total national cash mass issued by the Central Bank of Iraq, despite the citizen's awareness of the risk of keeping cash inside their homes or in other places chosen for this.

The risk is that the money will be stolen and eroded due to inflation and the possibility of damage to fire and inappropriate storage conditions, considering that the Iraqi cash categories are not large because they are larger than the category of 50 thousand dinars, which is afraid to trade many of the possibility of exposure to adulteration.

This is perhaps one of the reasons why some turn to convert the dinar to a dollar equivalent to 1/1200. The risk of maintaining cash is a decrease in value due to the monthly and annual inflation rates that would reduce the purchasing power of money or savings deposits.

One of the main reasons for the retention of money is the work of the banking system in Iraq. GOVERNMENT BANKS HAVE NOT DEVELOPED AT THE LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE VOLUME OF REVENUES AND EXPENDITURES WITNESSED IN THE COUNTRY AFTER 2003 and the implementation of opening policies after the embargo imposed on oil exports and most of the events, the banking system failed to achieve progress.

Even in the buildings where there are no parking places to feel safe when the individual wants to deposit millions of dinars, and there is a shortness or lack of methods of dealing, the applicant is not treated as a customer but some consider it a burden on them, and modern banking technologies lag behind those in the world.

For decades it is not surprised to deposit large sums of money and the counting machine is idle, so the process is carried out by hand sometimes, and feel a lot that the level of performance of workers in these banks is increasing bureaucracy as the levels of banking and branch manager is often beside the employee to a large extent, and prevail most of the banks congested.

And the length of time to accomplish such as the support of the municipal council and the adherence to small matters to stop the transaction with the justification of minimizing manipulation and forgery.

For example, the suspension of dealing with current accounts only for limited categories and after obtaining and providing very complicated conditions under the pretext of The fear of releasing an instrument without a balance, while in the field of other banking services are very limited because of the required guarantees, procedures and service available in the area of credit goes through a series of complexity and high cost so that some of them play because the timing of the need for him.

It was too late, and still paperwork is prevalent in most of the simplest transactions and pass on a group of authorized and subject to scrutiny, regardless of the amount or the amount of the customer's position.

Either private banks are not very different from government banks except in the form of the faces of employees and sometimes wear them, and it is true that these banks have facilities and give better benefits on deposits, but there is some sense that the risk of keeping money in private banks is higher than keeping them in And this sense has been generated after the fall of many private banks and Naklha and escape from reality and the return of funds depositors did not stand the Central Bank of Iraq to the depositors, but stood spectators or take action in the imposition of commandments and the formation of committees and sending experts, and the case so long that there are illiterate The citizens of the tenuous banks have passed ten years without procedures other than promises and favoritism, thus turning some depositors from rich to poor as evaporated projects of some in marriage, investment or purchase of housing units and all they committed they deposited their money in government banks officially approved by the laws and still Waiting for dreams to return Some of them have thwarted the wishes of the public in the advancement of the Iraqi banking situation to compete with the government sector, including the switch to shops to sell the dollar and foreign transfer despite the control of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of private banks, and it is said that there are banks Eligibility and stronger than all the procedures, otherwise why not liquidate the banks of the local community for years, despite the violations? .

And the issue of maintaining liquidity here or there and outside the banking system and this large mass does not relate to the repercussions of individuals and families and banks, whether governmental or civil, but the national economy, not all productive sectors and services can recover and rise again without the existence of efficient banking systems and effective, The subject of banks has direct links with corruption in various forms, and we recall here as a reminder that the projects stagnant and suspended and space, which number in the hundreds or thousands caused by banking because the banking systems are responsible for issuing letters of guarantee and Foreign currency transfers and remittances, and the diversion of banks from repugnant to savings would greatly reduce dependence on external borrowing and indebtedness and the consequent costs and obligations of domestic borrowing and the investment of abundant deposits in banks to small and medium enterprises And instead of spending billions of dollars a year on unexploited projects. The state goes out of hand and spends money to hunt down corruption or go to destinations targeting the security and lives of Iraqis. Because the current government program is heavily targeted In order to combat corruption, reform of banking work must be a top priority. This requires reconsidering the laws of the Civil Governor (Bremer) regarding banks and banks, speeding up legislation on the protection of depositors' funds and considering banking crimes as economic crimes. And that the aim of the real reform of the national economy and the transformation of achievements in this area to our dear people instead of whales.

You can read the entire article at this link .

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   4/5/19 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 4/5/19

Post by Captain259 Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:14 pm

TNT TONY SAYS YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT----IT'S GOING THIS WEEKEND OR BY THE 25TH OF THIS MONTH. HE SAID YOU ARE A JAX ASS. HEAR WE GO AGAIN----SOMEONE IS FULL OF SHIT---IT'S EITHER 2019 OR 2020---I FORGOT IT;S   A WEEKEND SO ALL THE BULLSHIT IS FLYING. ALL THE PREACHERS (TONY'S PEOPLE) ARE PREPARING FOR THE DANCE. AGAIN, I WISH ALL THESE GURUS WOULD WORK TOGETHER TO GET THE RIGHT INFORMATION OUT. IT'S NO WONDER THE WORLD IS THE WAY  IT IS-----BECAUSE WE HAVE TOWEL HEADS AND GURUS WITH THERE FINGERS UP THERE REAR END---ALL WE ALL ASK FOR IS THE TRUTH----SEEMS YOU CAN'T GET IT HERE. AGAIN---ALL BULLSHIT---ANOTHER WEEKEND----YOU'RE DINAR IS WORTHLESS----UNLESS YOU USE IT FOR TOILET PAPER---MAYBE--RALLY--RALLY---RALLY---CAN STICK A BARBECUE RIB IN HIS MOUTH ANS SHUT THE HELL UP----JUST GO TO CAROLINA AND BUY YOUR OWN RIBS----OK--ENOUGH SAID----PLEASE, PLEASE ALL THE GURUS WORK TOGETHER.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum