Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19

Go down

"Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19 Empty "Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:53 am

MarkZ Thursday Update; 4-3-19 Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: I do see people possibly going to the banks over the weekend..we are waiting with bated breath to see what happened overnight..big expectations of everything kicking off last night with CMKX deliveries happening today.

I believe we have passed over the point of no return...we are just looking for the smoking gun...I'm trying to get that now...

Possibility of tonight for 800#'s ..latest on the weekend.. we were told CMKX were to be funded and payouts to start tonight

Mr.C has not been paid yet ..we really expected it to happen last night…….They do try to keep him in the dark ..they will shut down his communications...because of who he is...and his background......for many years he has lived in limbo waiting on this thing...

I am confident there have been at least two Omega packages delivered with the possibility of more.

Q: What is Omega?

MZ: Its one of the Prosperity packages designed to get funds in the hands of the people.

Q: Is it frustrating with the hurry up and wait mode?

MZ: Its been very frustrating……..this week however we are still seeing consistent progress everywhere ..I'm still excited to where we are at...at what could happen even as early as today.

I think the Brexit mess cost us a few days….they thought they had things figured out……

Q: MarkZ, i heard indian nations are paid, skrs are paid, and cmkx will continue to be paid out today, have you heard the same thing?

MZ: We heard Indians Nations paid out and that CMKX will pay out this evening.. that the money is in place, and SKR’s were supposed to start paying out yesterday…….I am waiting for proof of this ...waiting on verifications.

Q: What are Farm claims?

MZ: Farm Claims 's are part of F&P...CMKX is part of F&P's ...they are all tied to the Global reset...we are watching them because they are all interrelated at this point.

MZ: Spoke yesterday w my contact in Iraq....No rate published in Gazette yet as of yesterday.....IMO….This is the closest we've been...

Q: Are we at the point of no return???

MZ: I think we are past that point……I thought I would have the proof in my hands last night….but I believe we are past that point.

Q: Markz...Did you friends in Reno become liquid last night??

MZ: We are waiting for results of what happened in Reno...we really do expect some news today..Some were sitting up last night waiting for payouts of SKR's …literally sitting outside the room waiting to be called in for their turns……

Q: Do you think there is a predetermined time for the release or is it just going to go when an ok is given?

MZ: I think it will go when the OK is given…….they are now 5 days past the goal they were hoping to achieve….we are on a day to day basis right now…..could happen at anytime.

Q: why do you now think next week?

MZ: Im not looking at next week,,,,,,,I think everything will happen this week...I expect some people to exchange over the weekend ...A little early this morning still to find out what happened in Reno last night...to find out if anyone became liquid.

Member: So basically now all we can do is wait for payments to complete and then wait for the release of the 800s. Based on all you heard, do you think, that we might have the 800s released before monday?

MZ: yes ...that is what we are waiting for...we may have them by the weekend.

Member: I will repeat again I was told yesterday morning that liquidy has been happening since Monday and that if everything went as scheduled then the 800#'s would be out this weekend. I have not heard anything to the contrary as of this morning. My treasury contacts

MZ: You have really good contacts...I really believe they are trying very hard to get everything done this week….

Member: Im in 1 of the groups. and I actually received paperwork to sign yesterday. they have been telling me for 6 months this paperwork would come at any moment. while I'm not a person to get excited unto I see it. this does make me very optimistic. but non of us have yet received any money. told we should start to draw within a week.

Q: How can reset happen if the Fed is still in charge?

MZ: As I understand it our UST has taken control of the Fed. Reserve assets….not the crazy fiat stuff from the banking families of Europe- but assets meaning using the same offices and performing some of the same tasks like making certain we have liquidity in the markets. Look at it like a new company bought Target and kept the buildings and employees….but all new management and new rules to work under.

Member: On one of the calls I listen too,he said one of his friends exchanged the ZIM, 50 and 100 trill with 6 zero's dropped off

MZ: I do have some Zim...I don't think some of the rates in dinarland are really un realistic…there isn’t enough money in the world to pay some of those rumored rates in dinarland……...IMO the Dong could support 2 to 2.50 rate...

Q: : Do you anticipate that Trump will do an official announcement of being on the Gold Standard?

MZ:Yes I think Trump will announce we are on the gold standard..either that or announce Basel 3....we will know what that means.

Q: do u know why cmkx packages seem to be on hold from delivery?

MZ: Yes….because they want all the packages to go out at once…

Member: : A lot of people are talking about the FEDWIRE being down that they are also bringing in De La Rue machines and the employees are being told they are changing the banking sytems. Have you heard anything like that???

MZ: Yes..I have heard alot of stories like that…..from all over the US.....I have talked to a lot of tellers getting ready for the new systems......In fact here at WF the Manager working with a Teller.. the manager told the teller she would be working on international transactions soon

Member: : My CinC Reagan, while in the USMC initiated this whole via Operation Stillpoint .. First order of business was to take down the USSR .. That was done in '90 .. Next step was RESET between '93-'95 .. But, GHWB via Clinton was an obstacle .. see https://eagleonetowanta.com/

Member: : It would seem that Mr. C, Story, and Wanta were all positioned against each other .. My guess being GHWB/Scherf & Co .. This will be a tough read for some .. https://eagleonetowanta.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/OPEN-LETTER_OBAMA_BIDEN_USCongress_2016.pdf

MZ: Some stuff on Basel 3- so you know its real.. https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/financial-services/assets/basel-iv-big-bang.pdf

Member: Trump is doing a lot of tweeting today about the Fed.

MZ: There is no doubt that something is “up” something big is happening.

Q: would you do a podcast when u recieve the 800#

MZ: I will do this for sure…….many banks want to make sure you have their numbers.

MZ: : There is a lot about that I want to share but have been asked not to..Today may be a really big day...
MZ: I can't control the when..but, please don't do something silly and sell your currencies.. wait….put it on a shelf if you must…..just do not sell it.. Remember its not an "if" its a "when"

If I get news I will send out a tweet and will come back and do a stream today...

Note: Please listen to replayfor all the details …..chat moves quickly and Mark speaks very fast

Replay is https://www.pscp.tv/w/1eaJbvbEznrJX

Or https://www.twitch.tv/videos/405996415##
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19 Empty Re: "Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19

Post by Zig on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:22 am

Please note that his show's name has been changed from "Coffee With MarkZ" to "Kool-Aid With MarkZ".....a refreshing blend of BS flavored Kool-Aid....guaranteed to keep MarkZ "cultists" mindless....Drink up!!....Ahhhhhhh.....

"Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19 Animated-drink-and-beverage-image-0012
Zig
Zig

View user profile http://www.truthcall.com/chat/

Back to top Go down

"Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19 Empty Re: "Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:54 am

The Reno Scam lives on:

4/2812

Hello everyone, this is Ali. I need to address a situation that has happened in Reno. There are individuals claiming that a change has happened with the currency and they are actually taking currency from people and providing them with receipts that they will send them the funds. THIS IS A COMPLETE FRAUD! There has been no change in the currency at this time. I have spoken with individuals who went to Reno and met these individuals they called me to confirm that this was okay to do, it is not! If you have been a victim of this fraud and are still in Reno you should report what has happened. The current rate of the currency is always available at cbi.iq and anyone claiming to have an inside rate is lying outright.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t21196-reno-dinar-fraud-message-from-ali
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:29 am

Must be sucker bait ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19 2805820865   "Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19 2805820865   "Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19 2805820865   "Waiting with Bated Breath" - MarkZ Q&A Update 4/4/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum