Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Deal of the Century?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/4/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Deal of the Century?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/4/19

Go down

"Deal of the Century?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/4/19 Empty "Deal of the Century?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/4/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:48 am

KTFA

RE: MilitiaMan Post

Popeye7 » April 4th, 2019

IYO, do you believe a change in value would need to be done before the inclusion event of April 25th takes place?... IMO, it would seem so to ensure a smooth transition...

MilitiaMan » April 4th, 2019

Now that you bring it up about the 25th? Don961 made an interesting observation about they way they show dates. Not always accurately described.. Like 30 should read 03..

So look at the above chronology of events and ask your self why would the broadcast that 25th date? Could they be throwing out propaganda in a way we wouldn't expect? Could that be for the corrupt politicians? Keeping the leaks to pin hole size.. I believe like yesterday the article about trade in Dinars was similar news that makes little to no sense, unless one can decipher past history of how they report things and when.

So could they be saying 2-5, April 2019? Notice they say NEXT SUNDAY.. That is this weekend. Word on the Street they were celebrating on 2nd and not for the Imam as they said.. imo..

Word from across the pond there may be some important announcement from the USA / DC coming up as early as tonight through tomorrow. Not sure what exactly, but, it could be the Deal of the Century? Lets not forget the meetings with Egypt, Jordan and Iraq and that was referenced in articles.. Some more things to think about.. imo !~ MM

Popeye7 » April 4th, 2019

I agree that they would not telegraph their intentions at all... Blinky brought up the fact that their month of April begins on the new moon which is the 5th of April being tomorrow... Tomorrow into the weekend sounds like a very plausible situation...

Especially considering last week IMF demands the release of the dinar internationally, as well as the what transpired with the Fed's wire service earlier in the week...

We have several reporting that there was unusual activity at their local banks (one being Chase), and who knows MM... IMO of course... Thanks for your response... Love how you think outside of the box.. We have to as it pertains how this has been handled over the years via the media, and those who control what type of info the public is provided...

Much to ponder, with excitement in the air IMO

LHill » April 4th, 2019

I asked this question a week or 2 ago and I never saw anyone answer it. When you read up on Kuwait and the rise in their exchange rate it states that Kuwait didn't have a RV it just printed new money and then raised the exchange rate.

So people just brought in their old currency and received new currency, but it wasn't worth more. I may not understand this correctly, but I was hoping some could touch on this to help understand the difference between what we are wanting and what happened in Kuwait. Thank you for all you and your team does.

Osmosis » April 4th, 2019

I thought Kuwait just reinstated their currency at the old rate prior to the war? Not sure it was an actual RV....IMO.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum