Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

sandyf's Opinion On Kaperoni And Sam I AM And The CBI Statement DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

sandyf's Opinion On Kaperoni And Sam I AM And The CBI Statement

Go down

sandyf's Opinion On Kaperoni And Sam I AM And The CBI Statement Empty sandyf's Opinion On Kaperoni And Sam I AM And The CBI Statement

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 pm

sandyf  @Young SC sandyf You should stick around more often instead of saying your opinion.

It is a bit more than opinion. Sam and Kap post both fact and opinion and you do everything you can to rubbish both. Sam has said the IQD has devalued since 2012, perfectly true, and in his opinion will devalue again, nothing wrong with that. Kap has stated facts from the IMF which are perfectly true, but could be open to interpretation, nothing wrong with that. He has also said in his opinion the IQD will float, I wouldn't agree but he is entitled to his opinion, just as the CBI are entitled to change their monetary policy.

A few weeks back you posted a few lines from an opinion based article by a financial analyst and made out it was fact, a gross distortion of the truth.

In 2011 the CBI made this statement "Iraq plans to redenominate its dinar currency by knocking three zeros off the nominal value of bank notes to simplify financial transactions, a senior central bank official said on Saturday."

You are out of order trying to tell people it has never been said.

If you want to have a debate I usually have some free time around 3pm my time.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum